• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6002 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 01:50 GMT
#306
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 02:51 GMT
#368
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 15:51 GMT
#575
I'm here and reading. Did I miss anything like super important?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 15:56 GMT
#582
On March 29 2015 00:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here and reading. Did I miss anything like super important?


voting me to cull koshi and hapa

://////////////

But I can't trust you not to lynch VE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 15:57 GMT
#584
On March 29 2015 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here and reading. Did I miss anything like super important?


voting me to cull koshi and hapa

://////////////

But I can't trust you not to lynch VE.


i don't lynch ve's!

Yeah okay, sold.

##Vote: Holyflare
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 15:58 GMT
#587
On March 29 2015 00:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here and reading. Did I miss anything like super important?


voting me to cull koshi and hapa

://////////////

But I can't trust you not to lynch VE.


i don't lynch ve's!

I wouldn't trust this either.

Even as scum he keeps me around because he knows I'm bad.

I'm okay with it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 16:00 GMT
#592
There are BONUS powers associated with the adventuring party outside deciding the lynch.

Just sayin. The Warrior might be some kind of protection. :O
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 16:02 GMT
#595
On March 29 2015 01:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
There are BONUS powers associated with the adventuring party outside deciding the lynch.

Just sayin. The Warrior might be some kind of protection. :O

Exactly.

Oh I see what you're saying.

Yeah okay.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#743
On March 29 2015 03:18 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?

This. Me posting about Keirathi was as much a joke as him calling me mafia was (I think). That he calls me out for it doesn't make him town at all, and in fact makes him look like he's trying to find just anything to call out.

Like, I never claimed to be this beacon of towniness this game, and he's all "What makes you any better?".....nothing? I never said I was any better than Keirathi, I said I wasn't voting for him for the reasons I gave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:29 GMT
#745
I want to be cleric just out of sheer curiosity for what the bonus power will be. It explicitly has no bearing on the lynch so it's probably a protective power of some kind. #GREYMISTHYPE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#750
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:11 GMT
#793
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
4. Keirathi
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:13 GMT
#794
Kindly direct all comments to the vote thread titled "##Vote: VisceraEyes"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:17 GMT
#799
On March 29 2015 06:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
4. Keirathi
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?

Will you vote for me? Will give you something during the night if you do I am a salesman afterall

A vote for VisceraEyes is a vote for someone who endorses Onegu as cleric. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:19 GMT
#801
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o

Keir you're spending a really disproportionate amount of time trying to discredit everything I post. For a "meta master" you're really underwhelming this game. Consider yourself moved down to the "lynch" list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:21 GMT
#803
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
4. Keirathi
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#806
Koshi AFK vote for me I'll lynch the shit out of Keirathi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:26 GMT
#809
On March 29 2015 06:23 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
4. Keirathi
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?


Yeah I got a question. Why in the world did you put me in the could lynch today? I've been asleep but I was trying to be helpful when I was awake. It just didn't seem like anybody besides HF/Rsoultin/Keirathi was really being super active.

For that matter why are any of these people on the list? I get that SL is kinda a wild card but the rest I have no idea. Did you draw names out of a hat?

On March 29 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:18 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?

This. Me posting about Keirathi was as much a joke as him calling me mafia was (I think). That he calls me out for it doesn't make him town at all, and in fact makes him look like he's trying to find just anything to call out.

Like, I never claimed to be this beacon of towniness this game, and he's all "What makes you any better?".....nothing? I never said I was any better than Keirathi, I said I wasn't voting for him for the reasons I gave.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 03:33 GMT
#1271
My lynch list is still legit as fuck. We should all STILL be voting for VisceraEyes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 05:34 GMT
#1407
On March 29 2015 14:03 yamato77 wrote:
Hapa SEEMS lynchable... idk.

Hapa why?!

What do you think about Alakaslam and sicklucker?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.