• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11969 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 19:08 GMT
#2836
On March 31 2015 04:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
Look at how good my predictions are. I really think you should keep me around.


what's your read on me? surely you have an opinion by now. I'm a hot item.
Sorry. I haven't read the part of the game in which you were posting yet.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3045
Onegu, what do you mean that I lied?

I did not lie at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:08 GMT
#3049
On March 31 2015 08:06 Onegu wrote:
I didn't get majoras mask
Um....

I told all three hosts/cohosts that I was sending you the item.

I guess I'll send it again, hopefully you will get it at End of Day?

Or are you lying to me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:17 GMT
#3063
To those people PMing me, I am currently under the impression that PMs may only be used at night. So, unless someone says otherwise, I can't respond.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:19 GMT
#3065
On March 31 2015 08:18 Damdred wrote:
look at the day post trfel
Ah, thanks.

I have reading comprehension!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:33 GMT
#3093
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:59 GMT
#3116
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 00:05 GMT
#3122
On March 31 2015 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
i'm getting goodies o.0

i have no goodies :/

(you know i'm townreading onegu right truffle wtf?)
I'm not so sure about that....

Check your PMs again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 00:24 GMT
#3135
Sorry, my PMs with Chezitwo don't contain anything remotely like a breadcrumb. Probably because he didn't trust me, and I didn't read the thread

Was Chezitwo really marvellosity, and not Artanis?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 00:25 GMT
#3137
On March 31 2015 09:24 Holyflare wrote:
yes
Hrmph. Never would have PMd him, then.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-31 03:23:08
March 31 2015 03:22 GMT
#3271
On March 31 2015 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
If you were to go on a trip....where would you like to go...?
Probably Rome. I really want to go to Rome.

Edit: Probably shouldn't have quoted the image. Sorry.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 03:24 GMT
#3274
On March 31 2015 12:23 yamato77 wrote:
probably shouldn't have edited!
Probably not. But it's more fun this way!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 03:26 GMT
#3276
Do you think that GreYMisT will notice that I edited my post?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 03:28 GMT
#3278
On March 31 2015 12:27 rsoultin wrote:
i think you should ask that question at the top of every page from here until you die in-game
Maybe I will
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 03:34 GMT
#3282
Darn it, I missed the page-topper
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 03:47 GMT
#3287
On March 31 2015 12:47 Keirathi wrote:
Hey I'm back. What is teh haps?
Hi. I'm buddying with you. Is that okay?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 04:13 GMT
#3306
On March 31 2015 13:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 13:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
[image loading]
This is you JAT.
(Bonus points to whoever gets the reference)

I don't give a shit. It is later than 6 am and you annoy me in pms begging for information when you yourself are giving me 0 information. You are the most secretive player I talked to in this game and it does not suit you because you are probably also one of the scummiest.
You apparently think I am town but you refuse to tell me slightest bit about your abilities yet you expect me to tell you how to use them - it is straight up pissing me the hell off. If you do something "dumb" while I am asleep I am lynching you/getting rid of you with all the fires in the world.
Good night.


....we have a player who hasn't claimed to JAT?!

I'm totally going to get to him before you.
I haven't claimed to JAT?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 04:16 GMT
#3310
On March 31 2015 13:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Errbody so mean to me
I'm not. Let's be buddies! Don't lynch me, okay?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 17:07 GMT
#3520
On April 01 2015 02:06 Onegu wrote:
So trfel if you really are pro town sending it to me would be cool
Sorry, already sent it to rsoultin.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 31 2015 17:10 GMT
#3523
On April 01 2015 02:07 rsoultin wrote:
he said he was sending it to me but that i won't get it before EoD, Onegu -_-

so i can't verify that he actually did it
The more I look at this, the more I think that it's a bad idea for you to send the mask along to Onegu. He can't be trusted.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1522
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
Replay Cast
13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.