• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10260 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:23 GMT
#2933
On March 31 2015 05:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:11 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Because a large part of both filters is simply shitting on the other one.

I mean, they could both be town but I feel like VA is easy to snipe at. He could also just be mafia himself. It's difficult to know for sure.

I would like Chez more if I felt like he had other reads, which he doesn't. At least VA has the crossfire thing going for him.

Chez has other reads.

Scum reads? Strong ones? Not really.

Most of his recent filter is role discussion, which is fine but also not incredibly helpful.

I pmed with him and he certainly has reads. VA might be his strongest scumread by far though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:24 GMT
#2934
Keirathis meta argument about me wasn't bad at all. It doesn't make him town because everyone can say this and obviously be correct but it certainly wasn't bad.
I think the rest of this post is not entirely bad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:28 GMT
#2939
On March 31 2015 05:25 Half the Sky wrote:

And no mention of sicklucker or Hapa in the post where he votes Holyflare. Even better he tries to use a filter length argument for defending sicklucker but if he believed HF was making the wrong choice, he should have at least pushed Hapa moreor moved his vote to someone that would have supported whom he felt was scum, just as he said from the off.

I checked the vote thread. No such change. It was a soft push against. He's scum.

When did he do that?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:36 GMT
#2945
On March 31 2015 05:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
When did he do that?


JAT, this is the post I am referring to (attention to bold). According to the timestamps 5m before EoD.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
i am NOT voting bh, i am voting sicklucker for now until people tell me otherwise


this guy has 3 pages of filter

look at all the games he has played in how he references his scum meta:

On January 31 2015 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Game's been going for longer than 10 minutes and SL has less than 1 page of filter

##vote sicklucker

A++


This is a absolutely terrible read. The only time ive rolled mafia mspaint. I froze up and had a 2-4 page filter day1. Dandred/chezina my mafia partners can verify this. I was super afraid to post early in that game.

I want to scum read ff for it since he was in that game. But he just puts scum on me everygame and im always town. The one time I was mafia he actually laid off me.


On March 19 2015 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful

The logest games he has been alive in are:
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5 (28 pages of filter)
Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 6 (19 pages)
The Void Mafia Mafia Rolecop Survived Day 5 (52 pages)
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 7 (35 pages)
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Mafia Roleblocker Endgamed Day 5 (14 pages)

I think by simple post/phase comparison he is not lying. Like i don't care what he said as scum in Void, but i don't think him saying that here makes him mafia.

i agree he should start being useful.


each time as mafia he has lower page counts


I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


It's not a "hard" defence, but he's trying to dissuade a sicklucker lynch. That's what I'm getting at.

Ok, I guess. But I wouldn't call that a defense based on filter size. It is a defense against filter size arguments. You might be onto something though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2956
Interesting.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2961
On March 31 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.

Do you actually scumread the guy or not?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2964
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



1. Snarfs
2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
4. Keirathi
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
9. Crossfire99
10. Half the Sky
11. Chezitwo
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
17. sicklucker
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
26. ExO_
27. Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:48 GMT
#2969
On March 31 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.

Nice one. Not entirely convinced but I like it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#2972
On March 31 2015 05:48 Alakaslam wrote:
VE I TOO HAVE RAGE

I HAVE EXTREME NOT LISTENED TO IN EVERY GAME

YOU SEE FAR WITH THE EYES OF HIJOLE

COME AND MARGINALIZED ME FOR ME TO dang I don't think I can pull this off.

VE send me a PM.

lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 21:07 GMT
#2987
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

He has just been extremely cryptic and unhelpful :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3006
On March 31 2015 06:27 Snarfs wrote:
Can we PM during resolution period?

We can't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#3041
Nice. To bad they shot chez though
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:10 GMT
#3053
On March 31 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
poor marv, who ruined his bday?

Did he tell anyone who he checked? I could search the shitload of pms he sent me for hints but I am too lazy right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:13 GMT
#3057
On March 31 2015 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
poor marv, who ruined his bday?

Did he tell anyone who he checked? I could search the shitload of pms he sent me for hints but I am too lazy right now.


didn't tell me

shocker
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:16 GMT
#3062
On March 31 2015 08:15 Damdred wrote:
I don't think rsoultin is town honestly

It seems you did your part of the deal so far. Gj.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:19 GMT
#3067
On March 31 2015 08:18 Damdred wrote:
look at the day post trfel

uh, nice
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:20 GMT
#3069
On March 31 2015 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:10 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Of any player in the game, I would think LS would be the most likely to do this as mafia.


since marv was also a cop checker and was town, it's very likely he checked ls and ls came back not town, if bh isn't lying that is

Not sold. At least he did not scumread him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:22 GMT
#3071
On March 31 2015 08:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Died by immolation? Are we back to flavoured kills again? I hope so.

Also to whoever said Rsoultin could be scum, I have stuff to consider today.

It was mentioned there would be flavoured kills :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:23 GMT
#3074
Whoever killed Crossfire or visited VA last night pls pm me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:25 GMT
#3079
On March 31 2015 08:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Whoever killed Crossfire or visited VA last night pls pm me.


preeeeety sure we can't PM right now

Read the daypost. I didn't see it at first either.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 179
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 519
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm58
League of Legends
Doublelift2249
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby3010
shahzam701
C9.Mang0272
PiGStarcraft222
Maynarde84
Liquid`Ken10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 43
• davetesta9
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21519
Other Games
• imaqtpie681
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.