• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9669 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 335 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:53 GMT
#3141
##Vote: VayneAuthority

May he rest in peace.

HA I called marv Chezinu. HAHAHAHAHAHHA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2015 00:54 GMT
#3142
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:54 GMT
#3143
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.

I mean I thought he was quasi scummy yesterday and mostly absent. I'm assuming a check, honestly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 31 2015 00:55 GMT
#3144
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.


I think the opposite is true, anyone NOT voting VA should be explaining why they're assuming marv DIDN'T check him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2015 00:55 GMT
#3145
On March 31 2015 09:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.


I think the opposite is true, anyone NOT voting VA should be explaining why they're assuming marv DIDN'T check him.


Because he didn't say he was checking him at any point.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 31 2015 00:55 GMT
#3146
Well if VA didn't kill crossfire, who did?
Writer@WriterYamato
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 00:58 GMT
#3147
On March 31 2015 09:55 yamato77 wrote:
Well if VA didn't kill crossfire, who did?

I did not think of that.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:59 GMT
#3148
On March 31 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.


I think the opposite is true, anyone NOT voting VA should be explaining why they're assuming marv DIDN'T check him.


Because he didn't say he was checking him at any point.

Because cops often announce who they're checking BEFORE they've claimed cop. Often.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 01:00 GMT
#3149
Oh he claimed. I forgot about that. LMAO

CONFIRMED TOWN HERE BOYS! :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2015 01:01 GMT
#3150
On March 31 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.


I think the opposite is true, anyone NOT voting VA should be explaining why they're assuming marv DIDN'T check him.


Because he didn't say he was checking him at any point.


OR DID HE




Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 01:01 GMT
#3151
I told Chez I thought Sepulchre's vote of VA on day 1 was too different/sticking out too much to be mafia. He disagreed.

For what it's worth, that's probably the only piece of information I got from him. He thought ritoky was town and that we'd wait and see about hapa.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 01:01 GMT
#3152
Oh he didn't claim.

So why would Kita have expected him to say who he was checking? :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 31 2015 01:03 GMT
#3153
We know Chezinu AKA Marv is Holmes because he flipped. We know who he checked because it makes sense, and we know the result is Guilty because I say it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2015 01:03 GMT
#3154
On March 31 2015 09:55 yamato77 wrote:
Well if VA didn't kill crossfire, who did?


what..?

On March 31 2015 08:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
so update me when you find whoever fucked me so we can find more scum, thanks


thought that meant he was rb'd?

also he got cop checked and turned back red, get with the program here
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2015 01:05 GMT
#3155
On March 31 2015 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
We know Chezinu AKA Marv is Holmes because he flipped. We know who he checked because it makes sense, and we know the result is Guilty because I say it is.


I can think of about seven targets that make sense.

@HF did he?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2015 01:06 GMT
#3156
marv checked va dude just get on board with this
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2015 01:06 GMT
#3157
On March 31 2015 10:06 Holyflare wrote:
marv checked va dude just get on board with this


Is this an assumption or did you PM you with this information?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2015 01:07 GMT
#3158
just drop it and vote va, stop trying to garner your fake town cred
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2015 01:07 GMT
#3159
there's some things best left unsaid
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 31 2015 01:07 GMT
#3160
On March 31 2015 10:07 Holyflare wrote:
just drop it and vote va, stop trying to garner your fake town cred


this
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.