• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10038 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 335 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 23:38 GMT
#3101
anyone who disagrees with me is scum or Koshi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:39 GMT
#3102
you should totally come out and say you checked me now bh just to confirm that i actually am the 3p survivor <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:39 GMT
#3103
i don't like being excluded from town lists
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:40 GMT
#3104
On March 31 2015 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
i don't like being excluded from town lists

Well, you forever will be this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:40 GMT
#3105
but i'm so totarry town siding i have to be town!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 23:45 GMT
#3106
I neither confirm nor deny checking HF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:45 GMT
#3107
sweet /confirmed
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 23:46 GMT
#3108
So who wants to be my day mason today? -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 23:46 GMT
#3109
kita want to vote VA
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:47 GMT
#3110
my rogue power was totally wasted btw so fuck you whoever shot xfire and stole my credit
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:49 GMT
#3111
On March 31 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
my rogue power was totally wasted btw so fuck you whoever shot xfire and stole my credit

hehe
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 23:52 GMT
#3112
so update me when you find whoever fucked me so we can find more scum, thanks
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 23:53 GMT
#3113
On March 31 2015 08:46 Blazinghand wrote:
kita want to vote VA


Not at the moment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 23:53 GMT
#3114
On March 31 2015 08:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:46 Blazinghand wrote:
kita want to vote VA


Not at the moment.


prepare for koshi buttrape
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 23:54 GMT
#3115
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Try TL Mafia!!!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 23:59 GMT
#3116
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 31 2015 00:00 GMT
#3117
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:02 GMT
#3118
On March 31 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT

Why do you think I pmed him?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 31 2015 00:03 GMT
#3119
On March 31 2015 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT

Why do you think I pmed him?



Figure you the main person scum reading me atm
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 31 2015 00:04 GMT
#3120
i'm getting goodies o.0

i have no goodies :/

(you know i'm townreading onegu right truffle wtf?)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.