• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7272 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:42 GMT
#4065
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:49 GMT
#4074
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:53 GMT
#4079
On April 02 2015 00:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.


WoS whined plenty.

the PMs for example is also why he is mafia. He is lighthearted about not tryharding, but then is overdramatizing the PMs.

I don't know who exactly complained about the PMs but except for rsoultin and maybe kita nothing special is happening there that is hurtful for town. I am reading the thread and almost didn't PM and I can follow just fine. I am not missing anything.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:53 GMT
#4080
...

Like

I could go full reads here. But I know WoS is mafia and I don't want to ruin that 1 good read with other wrong reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:55 GMT
#4082
I would kill myself to kill WoS.

That's how sure I am.

Anyway. If you want a full listpost of my reads with possible explanation you can PM me. I think this will be my last post this night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 16:05 GMT
#4090
hmm I will post reads here. They will be very unpretty and you won't want to follow them nor will they convince you.

But it's where I am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#4113
WoS is mafia. I am sure. Look at case. 4 points if you count the PM thing.

batsnacks is somewhat meta. Just keep an eye out for him.

VA read is based on marv. I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow. Just to keep in back of head. Or I might lynch him if WoS suddenly gets exonerated by set-up or something else.

xfire his fake role is pretty fucking brilliant (the 0.5kp and the getting stronger when counterpart is killed). I dont' believe it is fake. I think he probably evolved like this. I did not read the thread too closely but when wanting to lynch somebody I would seriously read what he is writing. It is completely off I think, and I think you can proof it.

Kita is also underperforming. Just the same as Hapa. It is respect lynch that grows more desirable each hour. I don't think he made a single post that made me think he is town, it is activity that once changed my mind.

HTS: Couple really odd posts I can't quote out of my head, I thought she would have made more of a mark now. Watch out.

Damdred: Some mafia get stronger by killing town counterparts. Are we sure he isn't one?

Sepulchre: 2 page filter earns him a spot here. But rereading filter and using meta is advised before lynching.

Holyflare: careful. He is the lylo lynch. never before that. I got a silly reason to think he is mafia. But it might be true. I don't understand his 3p claim btw, because he isn't a vendor? I dnu. It's getting odd. At this point in time he is in the no lynch zone like I said. I don't know when lylo hits btw, stupid how mafia might still have 3 kp.

do not lynch:
rsoultin
Onegu
LighteningStrike
Obiwan
Jat
Alakaslam
Snarfs
VE
yamato
BH
Keirathi
Exo_


People I forgot are null. All people in the do not lynch list are really do not lynch. I take risks on VE/Yamato I think but there filter is funny and/or interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 17:06 GMT
#4153
Rsoultin I said WoS is 100% mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#4294
WoS is mafia. I am sure. Look at case. 4 points if you count the PM thing.

batsnacks is somewhat meta. Just keep an eye out for him.

VA read is based on marv. I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow. Just to keep in back of head. Or I might lynch him if WoS suddenly gets exonerated by set-up or something else.

xfire his fake role is pretty fucking brilliant (the 0.5kp and the getting stronger when counterpart is killed). I dont' believe it is fake. I think he probably evolved like this. I did not read the thread too closely but when wanting to lynch somebody I would seriously read what he is writing. It is completely off I think, and I think you can proof it.

Kita is also underperforming. Just the same as Hapa. It is respect lynch that grows more desirable each hour. I don't think he made a single post that made me think he is town, it is activity that once changed my mind.

HTS: Couple really odd posts I can't quote out of my head, I thought she would have made more of a mark now. Watch out.

Damdred: Some mafia get stronger by killing town counterparts. Are we sure he isn't one?

Sepulchre: 2 page filter earns him a spot here. But rereading filter and using meta is advised before lynching.

Holyflare: careful. He is the lylo lynch. never before that. I got a silly reason to think he is mafia. But it might be true. I don't understand his 3p claim btw, because he isn't a vendor? I dnu. It's getting odd. At this point in time he is in the no lynch zone like I said. I don't know when lylo hits btw, stupid how mafia might still have 3 kp.

do not lynch:
rsoultin
Onegu
LighteningStrike
Obiwan
Jat
Alakaslam
Snarfs
VE
yamato
BH
Keirathi
Exo_


People I forgot are null. All people in the do not lynch list are really do not lynch. I take risks on VE/Yamato I think but there filter is funny and/or interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2015 08:10 GMT
#6665
Game over

I played terrible.

Town could have easily won. BH or VA should have been the D1 lynch. VA cuz marv only. BH cuz it was kinda obvious.


Thx GreYMisT for another incredible game with so much flavor and blue roles. I don't know how you do it. You are very probably a genius.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2015 08:39 GMT
#6667
I think I like the Commander Gordon role the best. It's quite normal and the idea is pretty awesome. If I ever host a game I might just use that detective role. I love nerfed roles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2015 10:12 GMT
#6679
Pretty sure that we would have lynched VA if the day didn't get shortened.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV913
OGKoka 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
Sea.KH 60
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Yoon 20
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4932
qojqva2049
Dendi1081
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m2117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing3137
olofmeister1129
hiko971
B2W.Neo758
Livibee517
crisheroes400
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Hui .219
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2292
• Jankos2221
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.