• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7624 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:54 GMT
#1996
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#1998
Because that is what you will do. Calling it now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#2006
On March 30 2015 05:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?


Why would I ever agree to be lynched? What kind of question is this, no matter what I'm not going to agree to be lynched, regardless of alignment. How does this help you? Have you ever played mafia before? Obviously, if I try to use this excuse during the week I *will* get lynched, but no way in the nine hells would I AGREE to be lynched. wtf

That's basically the same. If whoever gets warrior does not kill you today and you don't start playing for real tomorrow I will lynch you next. I don't want to see a single post about Koshi anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#2008
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?

Remove Onegu and Hapa.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:06 GMT
#2017
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:07 GMT
#2018
On March 30 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss

You were the one 100 % sure that he is 3p. Why would he have a bigger filter as 3p?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#2023
On March 30 2015 06:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.



So town Koshi always reads you scum regardless of alignment, and him town revading you this game tells us what then? He obviously isn't likely scum atm, you are really off to me and I am standing by my TMi thing even if nobody else commented on it.

Your TMI thing is bullshit which you should know since noone thinks it is good or even understand what you are trying to say.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:15 GMT
#2024
I will be back in ~ 30 minutes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2119
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Rsoultin has enough votes.
On March 30 2015 06:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.


koshi didn't have the votes and i want strong townreads in the top three. if you can give me a scum motivation for ritoky claiming his role the way he did under no pressure and working out a town list with the thread, then i'll reconsider, but his list is separate from making him one of the adventuring party

i don't expect everyone to have the same reads as me

Then vote me. If I get a role it is in towns hands.
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Snarfs is a crapshoot - no idea what he is. Trfel would be a good kill I think. Or BH.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2121
On March 30 2015 06:44 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch


Waiiiit. Don't we have an hour left?

Thought so too. The timer said so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:46 GMT
#2128
On March 30 2015 06:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:44 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch


Waiiiit. Don't we have an hour left?

Thought so too. The timer said so.


Lmao I've been freaking out about lynch being in 15 minutes.

Geripts (?) post seemed urgent though. I am confused.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:52 GMT
#2143
On March 30 2015 06:50 Half the Sky wrote:
On the previous point on Sepulchre, I took a look at his filter again, I think based on that first quote he's likely third party.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Thinking about it, the cleric is probably the most important role of the three.
I'm not very concerned about the rogue, the no-lynch is practically impossible to use without him eating rope the next day.

So I will focus on getting town people on positions 3 and 1. Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary.


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 21:57 Sepulchre wrote:
@Holyflare's listpost: I disagree heavily with batsnacks, I'd put him next to WaveofShadow personally. I'm somewhat okay with the rest of the list to varying degrees.

The two people who said Hapahauli is a Jester-type role I read as very town. It fits perfectly the kind of wtf play he has been doing and I think no mafia would say that in this situation - Hapahauli was (and is I suppose) the prime lynch target and as mafia they wouldn't care one bit about that, so long as it's not a mafia member getting lynched.

Between rsoultin and VayneAuthority I think VayneAuthority seems like the smarter guy. So I'll vote him now since I can't fully guarantee being back before the deadline.


Now I don't understand where he got this since VA isn't doing much if any analysing compared to rsoultin, who I'd like to see in the adventuring party.

Can someone who's played an Aperture game before tell me if third party roles GENERALLY work for, against, or independently of town wincons?

If the answer is against, then maybe Sep or SL might be good lynches, but if we don't know, I'd say leave them alone.

3rd party have their own winconditions who may or may not win together with one or both of the other factions. Why are you so invested in this this close to lynch? We need to lynch scum/find a mayor that lynchs scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:54 GMT
#2148
On March 30 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
DO
NOT
LYNCH
BLAZINGHAND

If you have a good reason for that besides your idiotic adoration for the guy we should probably just lynch Trfel.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:55 GMT
#2152
On March 30 2015 06:54 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
slam you sure look strange with that don't lynch me thing. do you agree with what I've said here?


Wat.

BH: "I am a role that has some interaction with 2 other roles but I can't say anything about it."

Slam: "OMG DON'T LYNCH BH"

BH: "God you look strange Slam".


.......wat....

Yeah, weird shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:56 GMT
#2155
On March 30 2015 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
DO
NOT
LYNCH
BLAZINGHAND

If you have a good reason for that besides your idiotic adoration for the guy we should probably just lynch Trfel.


Slam is claiming a role that's connected to BH.

Fine, lynch Trfel then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:02 GMT
#2178
On March 30 2015 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


@rsoul ignoring the implications from slam, are you really content with allowing a player who has only spoke about koshi, his role, and the post above?


i think he's no more or less interesting as a lynch than any of the other many "crapshoots" people are talking about

he wasn't one of my top lynches even before his claim? but i've always said i'll go with majority so if y'all want me to lynch him, just say so

I want you to kill Trfel.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#2200
On March 30 2015 07:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Where did HF go?....He passes on the mayorship and choice of lynch to support rsoul, a player who wants to lynch his null read.

Why don't you tell us? Aren't you the one with the guy on speeddial?


He hung up on me

What a jerk
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:07 GMT
#2204
On March 30 2015 07:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
We can switch to voting Jat for warrior to kill Trfel.

Or we just tell rsoultin to kill Trfel. Doesn't really matter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:08 GMT
#2209
On March 30 2015 07:07 GreYMisT wrote:
Vote Count:

yamato77 (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (0): Onegu, Koshi
Holyflare (3): VisceraEyes, Snarfs, VayneAuthority, Koshi Trfel
VayneAuthority (1): Koshi, Holyflare, Sepulchre
VisceraEyes (4): Onegu, yamato 77, Blazinghand, Alakaslam
Onegu (1): VisceraEyes
ritoky (3): sicklucker, batsnacks, rsoultin
Chezitwo (1): Snarfs Hapahauli
rsoultin (7): ExO_, Holyflare, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Keirathi, justantothertownie
Koshi (1): rsoultin, Chezitwo
LightningStrike (0): ritoky
kitaman27 (0): yamato77
justanothertownie (4) Koshi, LightningStrike, Chezitwo, Half the Sky

Not Voting (2): Crossfire99, kitaman27

Currently rsoultin is set to be elected as the fighter.
Currently
VisceraEyes is set to be elected as the rogue.
Currently
Half the Sky is set to be elected as the cleric.


Day 1 ends in on Sunday, Mar 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Reminder: You may not vote for yourself. Voting is Mandatory


HTS as cleric? I don't think so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#2219
On March 30 2015 07:10 rsoultin wrote:
i think my daylight savings time isn't activated in my account cause that vote post just read 0/0 to me lol

anyway

i think it's more important if HF has disappeared to make sure he's not one of the three -_-

Then vote someone else. Currently HF isn't one of the 3 anyways though.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.