• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7624 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:27 GMT
#1812
On March 30 2015 04:21 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:18 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:15 Holyflare wrote:
let's comment on that guy we want to lynch post instead of that guy we don't want to lynch shoddy reasoning for town reading ls


Fair enough.

So...Trfel/Keirathi?


no hapa still, that post was awful, his reads aren't "non committal" like hapa is stating, he town reads ls quite hard and has the same read on hapa as everyone else in the game and same with hts (before someone found out her pre-game excuse or w/e)

he also says that town generally like to find mafia first and his first post was that trfel called sicklucker mafia......?

i don't get it at all


I don't really know hapa, but you tend to do that thing where makes no sense = mafia, when some people just make no sense sometimes. does hapa normally make sense?

Yes, definitely.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:41 GMT
#1831
Ok so this is roughly where I am at (Order doesn't matter):

Do not lynch today:

Koshi
rsoultin

Do not lynch without a very good reason:

Obi
Exo
Kita
Bats
VA
ritoky
yamato
Chez
HF
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:42 GMT
#1834
Didn't want to hit post yet... other categories following. TL seems to be very very slow for me right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:50 GMT
#1842
Null:

LS
VE
Keirathi
Snarfs
Slam
HTS
SL
Onegu
Sepulchre

Possible lynches:

Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:52 GMT
#1848
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?

This.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:53 GMT
#1850
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?

This.

I think I forgot WoS (?) he would be in the null category too I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:55 GMT
#1854
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 19:57 GMT
#1859
On March 30 2015 04:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Null:

LS
VE
Keirathi
Snarfs
Slam
HTS
SL
Onegu
Sepulchre

Possible lynches:

Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH






Werent you scum reading me? Why am I null now?

Quotes or it didn't happen. Also you always look scummy regardless of your alignment. You could be anything.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:07 GMT
#1881
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


I don't even know if I ever played with crossfire but it felt like his posts weren't genuine/were easy things to point out.
Batsnacks seems ok and yamato while not doing much is at least doing something so I wouldn't lynch them.

Seriously TL takes about a minute to load for me right now every time. Fucking annoying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:10 GMT
#1887
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

Can't. He is the nullest of null.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:17 GMT
#1912
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:23 GMT
#1941
On March 30 2015 05:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.


"Hapa is pushing his scumpartner for towncred while aiming for the end result of neither of them being lynched."

-Jat, probably.

Your point? This happens all the time. And I am not even saying this is definitely the case.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:25 GMT
#1948
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)

You should remove Onegu or Hapa and add me!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1965
If you guys want to give Hapa more time I am ok with BH dying as it stands. Am not impressed by Hapas contributions though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#1972
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#1973
On March 30 2015 05:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.

This.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:40 GMT
#1978
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:42 GMT
#1983
On March 30 2015 05:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).


For someone who bitches about bad meta reads, you have a lot of bad meta reads.

What's bad about it? Why do you think he is town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:45 GMT
#1986
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#1992
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.