• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 01 2015 23:13 GMT
#4350
On April 02 2015 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
It displeases me greatly that you are still here slam.


Smite him almighty smiter.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 01 2015 23:16 GMT
#4358
On April 02 2015 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...

Can confirm. Onegu most likely town.


Idgi?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 01 2015 23:17 GMT
#4363
On April 02 2015 08:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...

Can confirm. Onegu most likely town.


Idgi?

He gave me mask.


So?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 05:48 GMT
#5119
Why is Damdred still here?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 05:50 GMT
#5120
I'm aware of Hf's claim but that whole scenario is a mess afaik and I'm not even going to delve into it until the morning.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 05:59 GMT
#5121
On April 03 2015 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

I kinda just want to kill BH and VA all together. Like, if we presume the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1 then all that are left are the third and mafia, and neither one is going to actually HELP us find the other. There's the off chance that if BH is 3rd party that he'll help us find mafia, but he's not done anything like that this game outside of outting his "check" on VA which we haven't done anything with.

Can we just kill VA and then BH and be done with the matter?


I don't know why we're presuming that the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 06:25 GMT
#5122
Lmao I can't play this game at 2 AM.

Closing thought: I'm leaning towards voting Damdred. I'll pick up in the morning when I have energy, especially in concern to the HF/Jat thing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:10 GMT
#5190
On April 03 2015 15:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 14:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 03 2015 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

I kinda just want to kill BH and VA all together. Like, if we presume the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1 then all that are left are the third and mafia, and neither one is going to actually HELP us find the other. There's the off chance that if BH is 3rd party that he'll help us find mafia, but he's not done anything like that this game outside of outting his "check" on VA which we haven't done anything with.

Can we just kill VA and then BH and be done with the matter?


I don't know why we're presuming that the Sherlock 3 are 1/1/1.

Mostly because BH claimed to get out of a lynch (nullish leaning anti-town), we flipped Chez who flipped town and the third of them hasn't claimed at all (to my knowledge) which at this point SCREAMS mafia. So I'm personally presuming 1/1/1.


When else should he be claiming?

I still don't see why this leads to the Sherlock 3 being 1/1/1.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:11 GMT
#5191
On April 04 2015 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Nvm this game is null and void jat and xfire are not mafia anymore


What the hell are you?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:15 GMT
#5195
On April 04 2015 02:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 02:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 02:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 01:52 Crossfire99 wrote:
So who are people actually willing to lynch? Damdred, VA, yamato? We actually need to come together and agree on a target.

Look, if damdred is actually a jester then I don't give the slightest fuck about this game anymore because we got totally and utterly screwed by 3rd parties. That's such a bullshit role to put in a game like this. We did not have a single normal lynch this game and are already close to losing and then this happens? I mean the host is not at fault for slams unbelievable incompetence but seriously town never had a chance then.
And if I let mafia damdred slip by on a fucking jester claim then I don't want to play mafia again.

Did he straight up claim jester, or are you basing this on his ridiculous play right now?

He did straight up claim jester.

Straight up claiming jester is just dumb if he is jester. Instead he could have done what he tried to do which is just make up completely wrong allegations about people visiting slam or whoever. When that would be proven wrong, we would lynch him or seriously consider it. He would then win. I don't think he is actually a jester. If I really had to guess what is going on, it is that he is sacrificing himself to protect other scum with better abilities, or the ones who still have yet to use them, or whatever. I also agree that jesters are not the best roles outside of certain special games and really shouldn't be in games. I'd lynch him and if we're screwed over by a jester then...idk...


Not bad.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 17:26 GMT
#5211
On April 04 2015 02:21 Damdred wrote:
##bond jat


lol'd irl.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5237
Was Damdred doing this on day 2 when VA was getting lynched?

I figured he was just out of excuses.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:20 GMT
#5257
On April 04 2015 03:17 kitaman27 wrote:
I wish we had the afk exo_ back.


ahaha
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:23 GMT
#5260
On April 04 2015 03:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 03:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with JAT is scum. Woo!

Explain to me in which world it is better to risk the game on a random other lynch to let a single townie survive this day. Explain it to me in detail.

I don't even fucking disagree with you.

I'm just worried that for the big picture, this auto-lynch makes things worse for town. Nothing about his play today makes much sense otherwise.


Again: was Damdred doing this on day 2 while VA was getting lynched?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 18:33 GMT
#5276
k so I'm voting Damdred.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 22:19 GMT
#5410
I'm kind of around in case something crazy happens.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 22:52 GMT
#5421
It took an abnormally long time for people to coalesce.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 03 2015 23:08 GMT
#5437
Rad.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 04 2015 21:41 GMT
#5613
what else should I do?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 04 2015 21:42 GMT
#5614
Lmao I'm at work dude.

Tell me something.
Retired.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.