• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7666 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:08 GMT
#2990
Anyway. I am certain I figure out the game tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:12 GMT
#2992
On March 31 2015 06:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:07 Koshi wrote:
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.


Crossfire.

Both Crossfire and Damdred are possible mafia. But true salvation doesn't lie with with.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3007
Do not get tempted to go to the slumps and look close at the homeless dirtbags around there. You need to take out the corrupted highborns. Take them out and the filth who got corrupted will reveal themselves in the progress by PoE.

Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH need to look between them or we lynch them one by one.

After that we will look if there is corruption between HF/JAT/rsoultin/Onegu/Snarfs/LS/chezitwo/VE/Obiwan. Poison works slow and we will catch them D3 if they got infected, I don't think many are.

Then we clean up the slumps. Damdred/Crossfire/Keir/HTS/batsnacks/ritoky will have proven themselves by then; it is only natural that they want to walk in the light if God. If they decide to walk in the Shadow till D4. We will smite them. HOLY RETRIBUTION WILL BE THEIR PART. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. Kill 2 out of Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH before looking at anybody else. There is so much unholyness in that group. It's scary. I feel dirty. And I am the Light.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:32 GMT
#3008
If you think D1 would have turned out like it did without 2 mafia in those 5 names you are deluded. Too much decent play from the people in third paragraph.

I will smoke em out. ezgame ezlife.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3012
I solved the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:36 GMT
#3015
On March 31 2015 06:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi

Hey Koshi you basically never mention Keir except to say he will prove himself

so.... what do you think of my case? I'd love to hear some heard thoughts about Keir from you Koshi

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=147#2929

die in a fire.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:49 GMT
#3025
so you are betting xfire is town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:50 GMT
#3026
If anything got proven this night it is that yamato is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:56 GMT
#3030
yamato/Hapa/Damdred/Alakaslam/Keir is a pretty legit looking scumteam based on the night alone.

But like I said. We will see tomorrow. Will be easy.

If mafia has 6 members and 3+ townies die tonight I am going to be really fucking sad. I trust you GreYmist. You are no Artanis or BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 07:34 GMT
#3336
VA might be mafia. But seriously.
We should really focus on who out of BH and Alakaslam is mafia. 1 for sure is. It might be slam. Probably is BH. Maybe both?

I would be surprised if marv got killed for his VA read. And thinking marv checked VA is just so fucking boring. Why would he check his scumread? He probably checked something else. Probably another investigation role. aka LS or BH.

Mafia:
VA/BH/Hapa/Alakaslam/LS/trfel
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 07:40 GMT
#3338
I am on page 158
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:24 GMT
#3339
Seriously marv doesn't check his scumread. marv checks to figure out the game.

VA was not checked. Which doesn't make VA town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:25 GMT
#3340
VA/BH/Hapa/LS/trfel/Holyflare

ez game ez life
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:26 GMT
#3341
lol I forgot WoS.

VA/BH/Hapa/LS/trfel/Holyflare/WoS

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:32 GMT
#3343
Hapa is mafia. Mafia needs busdrivers.

##vote: Hapa
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:33 GMT
#3344
On March 31 2015 17:28 Keirathi wrote:
Man Koshi, you're all over the fucking place lol.

Every single one of your lists is so radically different.

Yes the game evolves. People who say I tunnel are dumbasses.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:53 GMT
#3346
On March 31 2015 17:52 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 17:32 Koshi wrote:
Mafia needs busdrivers.
]

That's kind of a cop-out.

AFAIK, there's never been a scum busdriver in a GreYMisT game. And I know for a fact there has been at least one town one.

If Hapa is scum, it has absolutely nothing to do with him claiming busdriver.

Yes. There are also another 500 reasons why Hapa is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:55 GMT
#3347
On March 30 2015 05:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.

Best post in the thread
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:55 GMT
#3349
Hapa is so mafia..... Come on. COME THE FUCK ON.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 08:57 GMT
#3350
On March 31 2015 17:55 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 17:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 17:52 Keirathi wrote:
On March 31 2015 17:32 Koshi wrote:
Mafia needs busdrivers.
]

That's kind of a cop-out.

AFAIK, there's never been a scum busdriver in a GreYMisT game. And I know for a fact there has been at least one town one.

If Hapa is scum, it has absolutely nothing to do with him claiming busdriver.

Yes. There are also another 500 reasons why Hapa is scum.

This is my last post of the night, but why do you disagree with the post I made about finding it unlikely that Crossfire was bussing Hapa?

If you want to use meta. There are serious meta reasons for Hapa to be mafia.

xfire not bussing < Hapa not playing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Nina14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 47m
Replay Cast
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.