• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8793 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 125 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 22:55 GMT
#2421
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2422
On April 18 2015 07:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, Tube honestly bled scum D3. I was losing the plot in scum qt, I'm glad you caught on to it and Breshke to an extent it was a damn shame the rest couldn't.

Also town had terrible RNG, nerfed setup (no DT, christ we needed a DT this game) and Holyflare subbing in at night instead of start D2. Bad luck there. Ras-pew-tin would have been DOA there.
I never bothered pushing Tubesock.

I argued with him for the sake of arguing with him. Not to implicate him as scum. I did it because I knew I could actually prove he was scum at any time, and because I thought we had the lynch sealed up in Bourneq. What a terrible decision.

The blame isn't on town for not seeing that Tubesock is scum. The blame is on me for making Tubesock a nightmare to read, and the thread impossible to follow. And for not bothering to explain why Tubesock was scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2423
don't replace till end of cycles next time plz ty <3
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2424
On April 18 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, any veteran can request a coach. You have to just ask. Newbies get first priority obviously. If you RNG scum you are obviously given the scum coach.

Artanis was my coach. Much <3 to the protoss.
Protoss! XD
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2425
On April 18 2015 07:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, Tube honestly bled scum D3. I was losing the plot in scum qt, I'm glad you caught on to it and Breshke to an extent it was a damn shame the rest couldn't.

Also town had terrible RNG, nerfed setup (no DT, christ we needed a DT this game) and Holyflare subbing in at night instead of start D2. Bad luck there. Ras-pew-tin would have been DOA there.


lol >< ;o; i've fooled hf before

for a short while

of course that was before he realized that me being active =/= town lol

22pg filter you can't judge my games by filter-size
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2426
EDIT: I was losing the plot in obs qt, not scum qt.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2427
On April 18 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
don't replace till end of cycles next time plz ty <3


100%
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2428
On April 18 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
don't replace till end of cycles next time plz ty <3
If I had to wait until the end of Day 2 to get a start on the game, I would never have had a chance to get caught up......
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2429
On April 18 2015 07:56 Half the Sky wrote:
EDIT: I was losing the plot in obs qt, not scum qt.


i was gonna say lol >> we had spies?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 22:59 GMT
#2430
On April 18 2015 07:34 Trfel wrote:
I'm so sorry, I threw this game all by myself.............

If I just didn't block town from playing the game normally, we would have been okay. I thought we were set, and I could afford to sidetrack the entire thread by arguing with mafia. I was so, so wrong.

Tubesock, just a warning, if you're going to try and lynch me, you really need to do a better job. And next time I won't let you interfere with the entire thread, I'll actually use my head once in a while.


No you didn't. I think everyone had one or two fatal mistakes in them. It happens. It's not one person's fault for throwing necessarily. Tubesock's read progression was questionable and I wanted to case him but I didn't get a chance to. I was hoping my legacy post would get someone to at least look that direction.

I've also never gotten nightkilled, and I was shocked when I was because like I said before I'm pretty terrible at town.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 23:00 GMT
#2431
On April 18 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.

didn't even notice that so lol np

people were really nice this game. like no flaming or "YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON AND/OR PLAYER ON THIS INTERNET" or anything.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#2432
On April 18 2015 08:00 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.

didn't even notice that so lol np

people were really nice this game. like no flaming or "YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON AND/OR PLAYER ON THIS INTERNET" or anything.
I kind of flamed Tubesock pretty badly....

Tubesock, I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again. Promise.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 23:02:55
April 17 2015 23:02 GMT
#2433
I haven't read mafia qt yet but if I had to guess it was probably Ras-pew-tin's idea to kill (rb?) me, she had to get even after we NKed her in Newbie LX....

EDIT: Yeh, figures it was.....damn you lady </3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#2434
On April 18 2015 08:01 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 08:00 prplhz wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.

didn't even notice that so lol np

people were really nice this game. like no flaming or "YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON AND/OR PLAYER ON THIS INTERNET" or anything.
I kind of flamed Tubesock pretty badly....

Tubesock, I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again. Promise.

oh well maybe i've been somewhat desensitized from playing a bunch of normals because i didn't notice that either. but you were both kind of on each other's throat but you also had that "hey lets just have a normal conversation"-moment so it really wasn't that bad?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#2435
On April 18 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, any veteran can request a coach. You have to just ask. Newbies get first priority obviously. If you RNG scum you are obviously given the scum coach.

Artanis was my coach. Much <3 to the protoss.
Protoss! XD


Yeh...he hasn't taken too well to me being a dota player. He is trying to corrupt me into the Starcraft/BW sort of thing....no, I'll take dota over that shit anyday.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 17 2015 23:04 GMT
#2436
On April 18 2015 08:01 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 08:00 prplhz wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.

didn't even notice that so lol np

people were really nice this game. like no flaming or "YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON AND/OR PLAYER ON THIS INTERNET" or anything.
I kind of flamed Tubesock pretty badly....

Tubesock, I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again. Promise.


The tiff between you and Tubesock was NOTHING compared to some of the things going down between some of the vets in the large games.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 23:04 GMT
#2437
lol

it wasn't to get even hts

you actually were the unlynchable townie after day 2...it was very obvious you were town and you were considering everything, whereas players like stutters/prp/bresh were just tunneled

you were the biggest threat
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
April 17 2015 23:05 GMT
#2438
On April 18 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
don't replace till end of cycles next time plz ty <3


It seems a bit silly to hold a replace for 24+ hours? Yours was the only one I think I should have held.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 23:05 GMT
#2439
On April 18 2015 08:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, any veteran can request a coach. You have to just ask. Newbies get first priority obviously. If you RNG scum you are obviously given the scum coach.

Artanis was my coach. Much <3 to the protoss.
Protoss! XD


Yeh...he hasn't taken too well to me being a dota player. He is trying to corrupt me into the Starcraft/BW sort of thing....no, I'll take dota over that shit anyday.
Starcraft is amazing!

Team games are no fun because I always blame my losses on my teammates and that just makes me mad. Ironic that I play mafia, isn't it but town losses are usually my own fault, so it's okay.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 23:05 GMT
#2440
On April 18 2015 08:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, any veteran can request a coach. You have to just ask. Newbies get first priority obviously. If you RNG scum you are obviously given the scum coach.

Artanis was my coach. Much <3 to the protoss.
Protoss! XD


Yeh...he hasn't taken too well to me being a dota player. He is trying to corrupt me into the Starcraft/BW sort of thing....no, I'll take dota over that shit anyday.


THIS IS WHY YOU END GAMED ME WHEN I JOINED.

League for life. >.>
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 237
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 64
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27127
Mini 431
Hyuk 238
firebathero 186
ggaemo 138
Liquid`Ret 72
Mong 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10141
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1344
crisheroes1164
Liquid`Hasu704
Other Games
Grubby2863
FrodaN1802
fl0m1177
Beastyqt1041
Mlord445
KnowMe182
Livibee145
ArmadaUGS129
mouzStarbuck82
Mew2King65
Trikslyr45
ToD41
CosmosSc2 17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1022
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile119
• LUISG 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8029
Other Games
• imaqtpie623
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 7m
INu's Battles
18h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.