• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 125 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 09 2015 22:02 GMT
#201
On April 10 2015 06:57 plotspot wrote:
Ok. Then I vote according to alphabet.
#VOTE Ace1312
You have 47 hours left to prove your alignment.^^

I will count this vote but from now on please use two hashtags




Votes:


Bourneq (1): Prplhz
Ace1312 (1): plotspot

Not voting (11):
Stutters695, Breshke, Onegu, rsoultin, Half the Sky, plotspot, jarjarbinks, Bourneq, Ace1312, Soren333, Tubesock, TheBloodyDwarf



Please use proper formatting for your vote. Remember to ##unvote If you wish to change your vote

Deadline is in . Currently Bourneq is set to be lynched with 1 vote.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 22:02 GMT
#202
This is like my SC2 Mafia games. Somebody suddenly randomly votes somebody else
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 22:05 GMT
#203
I never played mafia. I think on a forum I visited 10 years ago they started playing it. Never understood what the fuss was about. A few month ago the seeds from this time must have grown, when I was bored and read mafia on this forum, I kinda remember I have seen it somewhere before definitely. A game played 10 years ago and now still must have some sort of value right?^^
Ace1312
Profile Joined March 2015
United States10 Posts
April 09 2015 22:06 GMT
#204
Yay, game start. I'm excited to read up When I get home from work.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 22:07 GMT
#205
##VOTE prplhz
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 09 2015 22:13 GMT
#206
Sup guys

This is awkward timing but i'm not sure if him lurking is alignment indicative yet.

On April 10 2015 07:06 Ace1312 wrote:
Yay, game start. I'm excited to read up When I get home from work.



Is there a reason behind this?

On April 10 2015 07:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
##VOTE prplhz


TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-09 22:22:07
April 09 2015 22:21 GMT
#207
Oh this is insta lynch for guy who gets most votes?

I mean, no trial
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 22:23 GMT
#208
no, we wait until deadline (48 hours after game started) and then the one with the most votes at that point dies
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 22:23 GMT
#209
uh, well maybe that's what you were saying. in that case, yes.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 22:24 GMT
#210
On April 10 2015 07:05 plotspot wrote:
I never played mafia. I think on a forum I visited 10 years ago they started playing it. Never understood what the fuss was about. A few month ago the seeds from this time must have grown, when I was bored and read mafia on this forum, I kinda remember I have seen it somewhere before definitely. A game played 10 years ago and now still must have some sort of value right?^^

alright

so after reading some mafia on this forum and checking out the general guide, you decided it was a good idea to vote alphabetically?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 22:26 GMT
#211
On April 10 2015 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh this is insta lynch for guy who gets most votes?

I mean, no trial

you can't edit your posts ever and if host finds out you did you're going to be in a lot of trouble

double post, tripple post, post 20 times in a row

never edit your posts
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 22:29 GMT
#212
On April 10 2015 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh this is insta lynch for guy who gets most votes?

I mean, no trial

you can't edit your posts ever and if host finds out you did you're going to be in a lot of trouble

double post, tripple post, post 20 times in a row

never edit your posts

Oh shit guys ,sorry

I just added "I mean, no trial". Well, this is reason why I am noob. I already forgot rules
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 22:30 GMT
#213
Since the rules states I have to vote, and I can't decide, I vote alphabetically. It's still plenty time lift for interaction, I might change my vote anytime, hence I asked whether we can change our vote. I don't see it written on the first page about changing votes. So better vote before I forget to.^^ Btw, I didn't read any mafia threads yet, just the general guide.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 09 2015 22:33 GMT
#214
On April 10 2015 07:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh this is insta lynch for guy who gets most votes?

I mean, no trial



EDITING POSTS IS NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

However, since this is a newbie game, I am going to let you continue to play with a warning. In a normal game, you would have been modkilled and replaced.

There will be no warnings for editing after this post.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2015 22:43 GMT
#215
Woot! Hi everyone!
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 22:46 GMT
#216
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

You're kidding me. That's scummy as hell.

What kind of person says "oh hey guys huehuehue I might or might not be scum derp".

Vote: prplhz
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 22:48 GMT
#217
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.

What the bloody hell does this mean?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 22:48 GMT
#218
On April 10 2015 07:43 Tubesock wrote:
Woot! Hi everyone!

hello
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 22:48 GMT
#219
On April 10 2015 07:46 Soren333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

You're kidding me. That's scummy as hell.

What kind of person says "oh hey guys huehuehue I might or might not be scum derp".

Vote: prplhz

Everyone might or might not be scum. So asking this is just stupid.
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 22:50 GMT
#220
On April 10 2015 06:19 Bourneq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?


EBWOP at Bourneq - specifically this:

On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Sorry again the phone..
It does not help me gain any information of any kind so I am not bothered.

You need to question the motivation behind his question.

What do you think is prplzl's motivation behind asking that question?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 22m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.