• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12161 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 125 Next
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 23:02 GMT
#241
On April 10 2015 07:06 Ace1312 wrote:
Yay, game start. I'm excited to read up When I get home from work.

I like the enthusiasm. Hope to see good posts from this guy.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:03 GMT
#242
##Vote: Plotspot
Try TL Mafia!!!
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 23:03 GMT
#243
On April 10 2015 07:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
##VOTE prplhz

Reason?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 23:04 GMT
#244
On April 10 2015 08:00 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:54 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Wow Soren is really digging old things :D

Cant we let past be past?

you should really just answer him

and answer breshke why you are voting me


Soren is looking good. Dwarf, uh not so much. Dwarf, you going to scumhunt at all?

Prplhz, how do you read Half The Sky? She seems different this game from what I've seen of her in the past. Seems towny to me, but to be fair, I've only seen her in 1 scum game and I thought she was strong town then?

Not much with what to scumhunt
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 23:04 GMT
#245
On April 10 2015 07:13 Breshke wrote:
Sup guys

This is awkward timing but i'm not sure if him lurking is alignment indicative yet.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:06 Ace1312 wrote:
Yay, game start. I'm excited to read up When I get home from work.



Is there a reason behind this?

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
##VOTE prplhz



How is that lurking?

Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:06 GMT
#246
Hosts male the voting thread please, if make the links to it work
Try TL Mafia!!!
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 23:06 GMT
#247
On April 10 2015 07:51 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:48 Soren333 wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.

What the bloody hell does this mean?

Come visit me and I'll show you

Are you really hinting your role to me.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 23:07 GMT
#248
On April 10 2015 08:06 Onegu wrote:
Hosts male the voting thread please, if make the links to it work

there is no voting thread

this onegu is paying 0 attention to anything
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2015 23:09 GMT
#249
On April 10 2015 08:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 08:00 Tubesock wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:54 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Wow Soren is really digging old things :D

Cant we let past be past?

you should really just answer him

and answer breshke why you are voting me


Soren is looking good. Dwarf, uh not so much. Dwarf, you going to scumhunt at all?

Prplhz, how do you read Half The Sky? She seems different this game from what I've seen of her in the past. Seems towny to me, but to be fair, I've only seen her in 1 scum game and I thought she was strong town then?

Not much with what to scumhunt


It's like you're making an excuse already not to. You haven't questioned anyone. I think you just don't care and already have the game figured out.

Do you have any town reads, anything?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 23:10 GMT
#250
On April 10 2015 08:00 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:54 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Wow Soren is really digging old things :D

Cant we let past be past?

you should really just answer him

and answer breshke why you are voting me


Soren is looking good. Dwarf, uh not so much. Dwarf, you going to scumhunt at all?

Prplhz, how do you read Half The Sky? She seems different this game from what I've seen of her in the past. Seems towny to me, but to be fair, I've only seen her in 1 scum game and I thought she was strong town then?

uh, townie enough for now. don't know why you're asking me about some flaky meta read you're not sure about, if you have 1 game with her then i'd advice you to mostly disregard that and just focus on what she's doing this game.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 09 2015 23:11 GMT
#251
On April 10 2015 07:46 Soren333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

You're kidding me. That's scummy as hell.

What kind of person says "oh hey guys huehuehue I might or might not be scum derp".

Vote: prplhz

On April 10 2015 07:50 Soren333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:19 Bourneq wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?


EBWOP at Bourneq - specifically this:

On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Sorry again the phone..
It does not help me gain any information of any kind so I am not bothered.

You need to question the motivation behind his question.

What do you think is prplzl's motivation behind asking that question?


I'm intrested that you find this scummy yet go on to tell someone to think about motivation.

Could you explain to me what motivation scum would have to post this? He seemes to just be drawing attention to himself which i do not think is scummy.

Also @Thebloodydwarf I asked about your vote because random voting is w/e but im under the understanding that it is done to apply pressure. Yet you voted someone who was around and posting and actively trying to produce content with people. This leads me to think that you simply voted to just fit in with other people doing it.
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#252
I'm considering changing my vote to Onegu. He's playing like a fucktard. But of course I'm still not sure whether it's his strategy or him inadvertently not "getting" some of the things.
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#253
On April 10 2015 07:53 plotspot wrote:
Really now, you must be psychic to infer some sort of alignment from such a post. ROFL. You might as well be mafia seeing an opportunity to jump on him. haha

Our voice is one of town's most poweeful tool to scum hunt.

Not only that, we need to interpret people's post and uncover the lies and catch slip ups to catch scum.

I see nothing wrong with my post other than stating what I find scummy about it.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#254
On April 10 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:59 Onegu wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:30 plotspot wrote:
Since the rules states I have to vote, and I can't decide, I vote alphabetically. It's still plenty time lift for interaction, I might change my vote anytime, hence I asked whether we can change our vote. I don't see it written on the first page about changing votes. So better vote before I forget to.^^ Btw, I didn't read any mafia threads yet, just the general guide.



Ok so pressure votes are fine, but I really don't understand the point why he needs to clairify with out being asked why...

It's like he feels guilty about why he voted and needed to clairfy to the thread for no reason.

so me asking him to clarify doesn't count as a reasonn to clarify?

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:24 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:05 plotspot wrote:
I never played mafia. I think on a forum I visited 10 years ago they started playing it. Never understood what the fuss was about. A few month ago the seeds from this time must have grown, when I was bored and read mafia on this forum, I kinda remember I have seen it somewhere before definitely. A game played 10 years ago and now still must have some sort of value right?^^

alright

so after reading some mafia on this forum and checking out the general guide, you decided it was a good idea to vote alphabetically?

My point was he made the post to clairfy before you made that post. He votes talks about something then clairifies why he voted ace. Then you asked him the question.
Try TL Mafia!!!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#255
On April 10 2015 08:06 Soren333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:51 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:48 Soren333 wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.

What the bloody hell does this mean?

Come visit me and I'll show you

Are you really hinting your role to me.

Wow this guy is hardcore. He is like failed psychiatrist. Never got his papers out of the university.

I think you.are trying too hard :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 09 2015 23:13 GMT
#256
On April 10 2015 08:04 Soren333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:13 Breshke wrote:
Sup guys

This is awkward timing but i'm not sure if him lurking is alignment indicative yet.

On April 10 2015 07:06 Ace1312 wrote:
Yay, game start. I'm excited to read up When I get home from work.



Is there a reason behind this?

On April 10 2015 07:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
##VOTE prplhz



How is that lurking?



He seemed to suddenly appear right after someone placed a vote on him. Even if it isnt a coincidence I don't think its scummy depending on weather he is someone to be intimidated and not know how to enter the thread before that point.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 23:14 GMT
#257
On April 10 2015 08:12 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:59 Onegu wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:30 plotspot wrote:
Since the rules states I have to vote, and I can't decide, I vote alphabetically. It's still plenty time lift for interaction, I might change my vote anytime, hence I asked whether we can change our vote. I don't see it written on the first page about changing votes. So better vote before I forget to.^^ Btw, I didn't read any mafia threads yet, just the general guide.



Ok so pressure votes are fine, but I really don't understand the point why he needs to clairify with out being asked why...

It's like he feels guilty about why he voted and needed to clairfy to the thread for no reason.

so me asking him to clarify doesn't count as a reasonn to clarify?

On April 10 2015 07:24 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:05 plotspot wrote:
I never played mafia. I think on a forum I visited 10 years ago they started playing it. Never understood what the fuss was about. A few month ago the seeds from this time must have grown, when I was bored and read mafia on this forum, I kinda remember I have seen it somewhere before definitely. A game played 10 years ago and now still must have some sort of value right?^^

alright

so after reading some mafia on this forum and checking out the general guide, you decided it was a good idea to vote alphabetically?

My point was he made the post to clairfy before you made that post. He votes talks about something then clairifies why he voted ace. Then you asked him the question.

seriously

the timestamps are right in the post i just made

can you verify with the timestamps that i asked him to clarify before he clarified or can we not count on you to put any effort into this game at all?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:14 GMT
#258
When it says in this thread and ism underlined I am thinking that is supposed to be a link...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2015 23:14 GMT
#259
On April 10 2015 08:10 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 08:00 Tubesock wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:54 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Wow Soren is really digging old things :D

Cant we let past be past?

you should really just answer him

and answer breshke why you are voting me


Soren is looking good. Dwarf, uh not so much. Dwarf, you going to scumhunt at all?

Prplhz, how do you read Half The Sky? She seems different this game from what I've seen of her in the past. Seems towny to me, but to be fair, I've only seen her in 1 scum game and I thought she was strong town then?

uh, townie enough for now. don't know why you're asking me about some flaky meta read you're not sure about, if you have 1 game with her then i'd advice you to mostly disregard that and just focus on what she's doing this game.


That's why I was asking you. You have more experience with her. Next time, I'll just ask you your read on her. That way I can get a read on you and more insight on her.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 23:15 GMT
#260
On April 10 2015 08:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 08:06 Soren333 wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:51 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:48 Soren333 wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.

What the bloody hell does this mean?

Come visit me and I'll show you

Are you really hinting your role to me.

Wow this guy is hardcore. He is like failed psychiatrist. Never got his papers out of the university.

I think you.are trying too hard :D

and everybody else seems to think you're not trying at all.

can you give us some reads and explain why you are voting me?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1315
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1315
ByuN 522
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 300
Reynor 272
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 142
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps941
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4074
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2634
Liquid`RaSZi2361
fl0m1876
FrodaN1372
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister737
Khaldor478
Beastyqt310
crisheroes182
Livibee182
Mew2King72
ToD54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
angryscii 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach55
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 55m
Replay Cast
3h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.