• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 125 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:16 GMT
#161
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?


EBWOP at Bourneq - specifically this:

On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:16 GMT
#162
On April 10 2015 06:15 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
First time playing.
My only experience is SC2 arcade mafia that im playing right now while typing this


Did LightningStrike bring you over here? I know he plays/played that format a bit.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:17 GMT
#163
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:11 Bourneq wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Have you played in other formats? Video, IRC? Real life?

There's a bit of talk about video mafia around here, but unfortunately the times they have it are not EU friendly.

My only experiance is watching ryuzilla and trump on twitch playing it. Looked like a blast!


Well you're in for a treat if this really is first time ever for you, but there always has to be a first time for everything

That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?

Which one?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:17 GMT
#164
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:18 GMT
#165
On April 10 2015 06:17 Bourneq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:11 Bourneq wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Have you played in other formats? Video, IRC? Real life?

There's a bit of talk about video mafia around here, but unfortunately the times they have it are not EU friendly.

My only experiance is watching ryuzilla and trump on twitch playing it. Looked like a blast!


Well you're in for a treat if this really is first time ever for you, but there always has to be a first time for everything

That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?

Which one?


I quoted after realising the fact - top of this page.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:18 GMT
#166
On April 10 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:15 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
First time playing.
My only experience is SC2 arcade mafia that im playing right now while typing this


Did LightningStrike bring you over here? I know he plays/played that format a bit.

No. I have been interested to try TL mafia. Now luckly I just found that new noob mafia is starting
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:19 GMT
#167
On April 10 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
That said, what do you think of prplhz's comment?


EBWOP at Bourneq - specifically this:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Sorry again the phone..
It does not help me gain any information of any kind so I am not bothered.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:21 GMT
#168
On April 10 2015 06:19 Bourneq wrote:
Sorry again the phone..
It does not help me gain any information of any kind so I am not bothered.


Not even a tone read? The comment leaves no impression you whatsoever?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:22 GMT
#169
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.


Ah, then, let me ask this question, how scummy are you?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:22 GMT
#170
On April 10 2015 06:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:19 Bourneq wrote:
Sorry again the phone..
It does not help me gain any information of any kind so I am not bothered.


Not even a tone read? The comment leaves no impression you whatsoever?

I could not hear his tone over the internet.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:23 GMT
#171
On April 10 2015 06:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:06 prplhz wrote:
i might or might not be scum

any thoughts?

Everybody has little scum inside them.


Ah, then, let me ask this question, how scummy are you?

I dont want to tell you my dirty secrets
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:24 GMT
#172
##Vote Bourneq
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:25 GMT
#173
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:25 GMT
#174
On April 10 2015 06:22 Bourneq wrote:
I could not hear his tone over the internet.


Okay, I think you could be taking me too literally. Let's try it this way.

When I mention "tone read" does the fact that he's asking us this question, what does it make you think of him? That's what I am trying to ask.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:25 GMT
#175
because of his non committal stance on me
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:26 GMT
#176
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|


We've barely started D1 and you're already thinking about dying?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:27 GMT
#177
On April 10 2015 06:25 prplhz wrote:
because of his non committal stance on me


I figured as much from your pov.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:27 GMT
#178
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:27 GMT
#179
On April 10 2015 06:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I dont want to tell you my dirty secrets


Why do I get the sense you are tempting me to explore the depths of your foul mind?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:27 GMT
#180
On April 10 2015 06:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|


We've barely started D1 and you're already thinking about dying?

I have strong desire to live
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.