• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 125 Next
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:29 GMT
#181
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:29 GMT
#182
On April 10 2015 06:27 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I dont want to tell you my dirty secrets


Why do I get the sense you are tempting me to explore the depths of your foul mind?

I dont know what you are thinking but are we thinking same?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:32 GMT
#183
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I dont know what you are thinking but are we thinking same?


Well generally speaking my mind isn't in the gutter...

I just figured yours was

Typical men

(And yes, rsoultin and I are two of the ladies here on TL.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#184
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#185
I need to afk for 2 hours. But I shall be back.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#186
On April 10 2015 06:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:22 Bourneq wrote:
I could not hear his tone over the internet.


Okay, I think you could be taking me too literally. Let's try it this way.

When I mention "tone read" does the fact that he's asking us this question, what does it make you think of him? That's what I am trying to ask.

It did not make me think anything. Now that you ask it seems he is at least trying to start a discussion.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#187
(by the way, i'm not entirely sure i understand what you're saying but i really don't think that's how vigilantes and cops work here)
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:34 GMT
#188
On April 10 2015 06:27 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:25 prplhz wrote:
because of his non committal stance on me


I figured as much from your pov.

what do you mean "from [my] pov"?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:36 GMT
#189
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?

well as citizen you are quite fucked up And its pretty much bad luck if you get killed. Doc can heal, Vet blocks, some roles cannot die during nights.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:37 GMT
#190
On April 10 2015 06:32 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I dont know what you are thinking but are we thinking same?


Well generally speaking my mind isn't in the gutter...

I just figured yours was

Typical men

(And yes, rsoultin and I are two of the ladies here on TL.)

Oh, I feel strangely chatty right now.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:39 GMT
#191
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
(by the way, i'm not entirely sure i understand what you're saying but i really don't think that's how vigilantes and cops work here)

Yeah, I readed rules. They work differently than this game.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:39 GMT
#192
On April 10 2015 06:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?

well as citizen you are quite fucked up And its pretty much bad luck if you get killed. Doc can heal, Vet blocks, some roles cannot die during nights.

okay but you're talking about cop and vigi, right? you're saying "i hope cop and vigi are good because i don't want to die" and i'm asking you, how exactly can these two roles help you not to die?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:43 GMT
#193
Ok, now that the roles are out for everyone. How are we going to drag the opponents out of the shadows? Haven't read any suspicious things or anything that gives away anything. Poking with words in the shadows will really help?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:44 GMT
#194
On April 10 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?

well as citizen you are quite fucked up And its pretty much bad luck if you get killed. Doc can heal, Vet blocks, some roles cannot die during nights.

okay but you're talking about cop and vigi, right? you're saying "i hope cop and vigi are good because i don't want to die" and i'm asking you, how exactly can these two roles help you not to die?

They catch criminals before I die
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:46 GMT
#195
On April 10 2015 06:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?

well as citizen you are quite fucked up And its pretty much bad luck if you get killed. Doc can heal, Vet blocks, some roles cannot die during nights.

okay but you're talking about cop and vigi, right? you're saying "i hope cop and vigi are good because i don't want to die" and i'm asking you, how exactly can these two roles help you not to die?

They catch criminals before I die


You're afraid of dying. Ok you're confirmed town. LOL OH WAIT. You maybe MAFIA.^^
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 09 2015 21:47 GMT
#196
On April 10 2015 06:46 plotspot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 06:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:27 prplhz wrote:
On April 10 2015 06:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I hope our cop or vigi is guud. I don't want to die :|

how do cops and vigis work in sc2 arcade mafia`?

They scout for activity, if no activity they get no info.

If it spot activity it usually says who he visited.

and how exactly will that help you not dying?

well as citizen you are quite fucked up And its pretty much bad luck if you get killed. Doc can heal, Vet blocks, some roles cannot die during nights.

okay but you're talking about cop and vigi, right? you're saying "i hope cop and vigi are good because i don't want to die" and i'm asking you, how exactly can these two roles help you not to die?

They catch criminals before I die


You're afraid of dying. Ok you're confirmed town. LOL OH WAIT. You maybe MAFIA.^^

MINDGAMES MINDGAMES
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:51 GMT
#197
Can I change my vote during the day?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:52 GMT
#198
yes
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 09 2015 21:57 GMT
#199
Ok. Then I vote according to alphabet.
#VOTE Ace1312
You have 47 hours left to prove your alignment.^^
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 09 2015 21:58 GMT
#200
so where did you play mafia before plotspot?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
OSC
11h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 23m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.