• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:52
CEST 21:52
KST 04:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11808 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:22 GMT
#2299
Tubesock stopped arguing with me. I was having fun

It's probably for the best, though. It doesn't give town any information, and just gets in the way of real scumhunting.

I'd really like to lynch Bourneq today. I could be willing to lynch Tubesock instead, but I just see no reason to do so.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:28 GMT
#2302
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:33 GMT
#2303
Your posts have become less frequent. Running to the scum QT for advice?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:38 GMT
#2306
On April 17 2015 15:35 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.
So now you accuse me of not reading the game. You have no good reason for this at all. Spending time thinking about the night kill before End of Night isn't a good reason. Wanting to no lynch at MYLO when I'm busy isn't a good reason.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:39 GMT
#2308
On April 17 2015 15:36 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:33 Trfel wrote:
Your posts have become less frequent. Running to the scum QT for advice?


Didn't know I should be spamming F5. I'm losing interest in you since everyone seemed to have left.
But I'm having fun!

I guess I probably shouldn't play with my food.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:40 GMT
#2309
On April 17 2015 15:39 Breshke wrote:
Im here tube but you seem more itnrested in arguing with trefel than expanding on your bourne read with me
Oh, sorry, if you actually want to have useful discussion with Tubesock, go ahead. I'll get out of your way.

Let me know when you're done so I can start arguing again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:49 GMT
#2313
On April 17 2015 15:45 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:38 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:35 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.
So now you accuse me of not reading the game. You have no good reason for this at all. Spending time thinking about the night kill before End of Night isn't a good reason. Wanting to no lynch at MYLO when I'm busy isn't a good reason.


I've said the same thing over and over.

This really boils down to I don't think you considered that Breshke could be fakeclaiming. I don't think you have been trying to read what I'm saying about non you subjects. I guess it makes sense, why would you I'm scumreading you. Then why would you read anything else I say about anything else really.
I don't need to consider that Breshke could be fake claiming.

We cannot possibly lynch a non counterclaimed blue. I basically don't care how scummy they look, they can't be lynched.

So why would I consider the possibility of Breshke being counterclaimed before it happens?

I paid minimal attention to your case on Breshke for the above reason. You've also said that rsoultin is town and prplhz is town. What else have you said that isn't about me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 07:02 GMT
#2317
It's 3 AM. I'm sleepy.

Good night.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 17:12 GMT
#2345
I'm here, if there is anything people want to talk about.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 18:11 GMT
#2356
On April 18 2015 03:08 Bourneq wrote:
Whatever I say I am not getting out of this lynch. See you next newbie game.
It's already open for signups here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:10 GMT
#2398
You're kidding me. I was sure Bourneq was a free lynch. I wasn't caring about anything else.

Why would scum not push Bourneq there?!?!!?!? Not even at all? Scum pushed basically everyone else, everyone but Bourneq.

I'm so sorry, I just thought that there was no way Bourneq would be town when he was completely ignored like that. And I thought that that fact alone outweighed any analysis I could possibly do. Loss is on me, I stopped playing when I thought the lynch was guaranteed to work.

Tubesock was obvious enough, and rsoultin and jarjarbinks were definitely on the table. There were good reasons to townread prplhz, and I could have made myself unlynchable once the next day started. We would have actually been in a good spot if I had just townread Bourneq.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:12 GMT
#2399
On April 18 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 06:35 The Shining wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
pls pls pls don't scumread me in future games for being wrong though lol >< i do that all the time i'm not marv/hf lol ><

hey plot! <3

i'm glad you and bourneq plan on playing again in the next newbie!



Bah I had that as part of your town meta so idk. Now it's nai for you =P

Yeah I'm happy you guys are playing again. Next newbie seems to be filling up fast.


o.0 what's part of my town meta?

lol generally any meta argument for me is bad lol >< it's why i go GRRRR at people trying

tone you can catch me on lol

and forgetting to post legacies that too >> nice one bresh...had to really dig through my games to find examples where i didn't do it as town lol ><
What? You never make legacies (or only make bad ones) in games I play with you....

Ugh, I guess there goes my strategy of not reading you and hoping you get night killed first.

Anyway, I figured Tubesock was the godfather.

Anyway, I'm sorry for replacing in. I had the time to catch up on the thread, I didn't have the time to truly play the game at a high level after catching up.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:19 GMT
#2400
I guess I probably spoke up about Bourneq too early. Scum just kept him as reserve in case, and didn't bother pushing him throught the day (it wasn't really necessary). And I got excited and jumped too soon.

Ugh. I guess you learn as you go.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:34 GMT
#2406
I'm so sorry, I threw this game all by myself.............

If I just didn't block town from playing the game normally, we would have been okay. I thought we were set, and I could afford to sidetrack the entire thread by arguing with mafia. I was so, so wrong.

Tubesock, just a warning, if you're going to try and lynch me, you really need to do a better job. And next time I won't let you interfere with the entire thread, I'll actually use my head once in a while.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:40 GMT
#2408
On April 18 2015 07:37 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 you actually thought i'm only wrong as town? lol that would make it hard to get anyone mislynched -amused-


No lol just that you being wrong and the way you defend those wrong reads after was town. Thought scum rso would be more guilty and therefore less coherently defensive of her reads.

Lesson learned. Read rso thru current game only. And if alive D3, auto lynch.
Nah. It was easy to see that something was wrong with rsoultin. You didn't even need to read her filter.

The disconnect is differentiating between her play being "off" and this being alignment indicative. That would be hard to figure out.

Honestly, were it not for the Bourneq thing, there's a pretty chance I would have gone with rsoultin being scum. Jarjarbinks was most likely to stop me.

I just feel so awful. I made a terrible assumption, and not only did I use it to sabotage my own play, but I sabotaged the entire town. You can't win mafia single-handedly, but you certainly can lose it that way.

Apologies to Bourneq, your play wasn't bad at all, my reason for scumreading you was simply moronic.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:52 GMT
#2416
On April 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:47 Damdred wrote:
Just want to say new. People use your coaches more IDK how the others were but one of my qts had 3 posts.

It made me sad but meh, good job Scum I had job and tube as Scum though


My coaching QT was about ~170 posts when I got NKed. It didn't help me because I'm one of the worst town players in TL. xD

Seriously newbies. the coaches are there to help you. Ask questions and link posts and actively read the thread. We had a good set of coaches too.

If you are pressed for time, find ways to manage your priorities in thread. Focus on the scummiest players or a smaller group of players.
Wait, what, YOU had a coaching QT? What?!?!!!?

I really should have asked for one, then......
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2422
On April 18 2015 07:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, Tube honestly bled scum D3. I was losing the plot in scum qt, I'm glad you caught on to it and Breshke to an extent it was a damn shame the rest couldn't.

Also town had terrible RNG, nerfed setup (no DT, christ we needed a DT this game) and Holyflare subbing in at night instead of start D2. Bad luck there. Ras-pew-tin would have been DOA there.
I never bothered pushing Tubesock.

I argued with him for the sake of arguing with him. Not to implicate him as scum. I did it because I knew I could actually prove he was scum at any time, and because I thought we had the lynch sealed up in Bourneq. What a terrible decision.

The blame isn't on town for not seeing that Tubesock is scum. The blame is on me for making Tubesock a nightmare to read, and the thread impossible to follow. And for not bothering to explain why Tubesock was scum.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2424
On April 18 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, any veteran can request a coach. You have to just ask. Newbies get first priority obviously. If you RNG scum you are obviously given the scum coach.

Artanis was my coach. Much <3 to the protoss.
Protoss! XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2428
On April 18 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
don't replace till end of cycles next time plz ty <3
If I had to wait until the end of Day 2 to get a start on the game, I would never have had a chance to get caught up......
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#2432
On April 18 2015 08:00 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
prplhz, I'm also sorry for going batshit insane on you.

didn't even notice that so lol np

people were really nice this game. like no flaming or "YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON AND/OR PLAYER ON THIS INTERNET" or anything.
I kind of flamed Tubesock pretty badly....

Tubesock, I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again. Promise.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11770
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1575
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo735
Beastyqt367
Livibee180
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax158
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV364
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 8m
Replay Cast
3h 8m
OSC
16h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.