• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 304

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 302 303 304 305 306 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:59 GMT
#6061
On March 25 2015 05:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also since everyone's claiming I'm fakeclaiming vet.
Then I'm counterclaiming fake vet. Would you care to fake rescind?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:00 GMT
#6062
Palmar, are you around?
Minimal effort.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 21:00 GMT
#6063
On March 25 2015 05:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also since everyone's claiming I'm fakeclaiming vet.
Then I'm counterclaiming fake vet. Would you care to fake rescind?

Fuck, I rescind my fakeclaim. I'm actually a vet.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 21:02 GMT
#6064
On March 25 2015 05:57 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?

Actually I just looked at the vote count again at the time you asked HF, you were voting sicklucker. sicklucker and LS were both at 3 votes. You're telling me you had two ways to get one of your scumreads lynched that were both as viable as BM at the time, but that you decided to vote for BM (who you even lampshaded would flip town in your comment to HF) instead? The vote was already split among 3 wagons so your reaction instead of pushing either of the 2 that you thought was scum was to move to the one you thought was town???

And hell yes! HF later even said he was drunk when he switched ffs. Obviously some of this is hindsight but yes, the thread sentiment was pretty clearly split 50/50 between "lynch a vig claim" and "don't lynch a vig claim." You had the opportunity right in front of you to push either of your scumreads as the "don't lynch a vig claim" wagon, then you idled on a town wagon that you said beforehand you thought was townie. Why am I supposed to townread you for this? Why shouldn't I find this suspicious as hell?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 21:03 GMT
#6065
On March 25 2015 05:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:53 Damdred wrote:
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.

Speaking of SL, I need Eden to tell me why he's town. So far I was rather chill about him but I figure he's still possible mafia, in stead of 1 of Slam/Palmar who are the guys I'm most unsure of.

I felt like he was trying to figure things out and gave more of a shit yesterday, but the more he's just not doing anything the more I'm doubting this tbh. I'm pulling my TR on him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 21:04 GMT
#6066
I am 3P planar dragon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#6067
Hf said it was ok so no it wasn't horrible hehe. Literally you were pocketed by rayns slot at that juncture.

Secondly ritoky I read you based on your slot now. Xant help but live with your predecessors scumminess, however I can't read you like I normally would as you have no content while I do and yo dont
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#6068
On March 25 2015 06:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:57 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?

Actually I just looked at the vote count again at the time you asked HF, you were voting sicklucker. sicklucker and LS were both at 3 votes. You're telling me you had two ways to get one of your scumreads lynched that were both as viable as BM at the time, but that you decided to vote for BM (who you even lampshaded would flip town in your comment to HF) instead? The vote was already split among 3 wagons so your reaction instead of pushing either of the 2 that you thought was scum was to move to the one you thought was town???

And hell yes! HF later even said he was drunk when he switched ffs. Obviously some of this is hindsight but yes, the thread sentiment was pretty clearly split 50/50 between "lynch a vig claim" and "don't lynch a vig claim." You had the opportunity right in front of you to push either of your scumreads as the "don't lynch a vig claim" wagon, then you idled on a town wagon that you said beforehand you thought was townie. Why am I supposed to townread you for this? Why shouldn't I find this suspicious as hell?


From my PoV at that point in time the wagons on both SL and LS were inactive. The only person who engaged me (iirc) on either of the two wagons was Breshke, who was interested in a LS lynch. Now I'm supposed to believe that I can make a switch happen to either of the wagons? Neither of which I am even fully convinced of myself yet? Do whatever you want, I understand how it might look scummy in retrospect, especially since BM flipped town and LS mafia. We can talk about this tomorrow if I don't die.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#6069
On March 25 2015 06:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:53 Damdred wrote:
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.

Speaking of SL, I need Eden to tell me why he's town. So far I was rather chill about him but I figure he's still possible mafia, in stead of 1 of Slam/Palmar who are the guys I'm most unsure of.

I felt like he was trying to figure things out and gave more of a shit yesterday, but the more he's just not doing anything the more I'm doubting this tbh. I'm pulling my TR on him


Impossible. I can't be scum if you're scumreading SL.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 21:08 GMT
#6070
Watch out for the 4th party of which I am aware
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:09 GMT
#6071
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 21:09 GMT
#6072
Super are you Scum reading me
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 21:10 GMT
#6073
On March 25 2015 06:09 Vivax wrote:
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.

...then lynch me?

I like the automatic doors to sense when I walk up
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:10 GMT
#6074
On March 25 2015 06:09 Damdred wrote:
Super are you Scum reading me


I'm not scum reading anyone atm. I'm re-evaluating and checking filters. I might scum read you when I'm done with it. Who knows. I liked how you had LS as your second scum on your big night list. I don't like that you made a big night list if both vigis turn out to be real since we were going into the night with possible two town KP, and KP was being spread by town.
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#6075
On March 25 2015 06:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:09 Vivax wrote:
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.

...then lynch me?

I like the automatic doors to sense when I walk up


I meant, give me your vote.
Be my sheep until the very end.

Cause I'm rereading SL and read a post by Palmar and the new influx of information makes me want to replace SL with you.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#6076
Which vigi claimed the shot on VE again?
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#6077
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#6078
On March 22 2015 00:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Reposting this:

Toadesstern
LightningStrike
Superbia
Trfel
Artanis/rsoultin

Making cases after sauna.


That team makes alot of sense acualy. For the most part. I mean its never completely right but 3 or 4 seem like a chance

Ls is starting to look pretty terrible. rsoul is like 95% town. Still think toad claim makes no sense as mafia


I'm pretty sure I posted this earlier and this post is TERRIBLE in the context of what SL was pushing during D1.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 21:14 GMT
#6079
On March 25 2015 06:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:09 Vivax wrote:
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.

...then lynch me?

I like the automatic doors to sense when I walk up


I meant, give me your vote.
Be my sheep until the very end.

Cause I'm rereading SL and read a post by Palmar and the new influx of information makes me want to replace SL with you.

Hell, IDGAF imma put my vote where I please
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 21:14 GMT
#6080
On March 25 2015 06:12 Superbia wrote:
Which vigi claimed the shot on VE again?
Toadesstern did.

Vivax claimed a roleblock on a shot on Alakaslam.

ExO_ claimed a green check on rsoultin.

Raynpelikoneet claimed a track on Vivax stating Vivax went nowhere, but ritoky claimed VT, so
Prev 1 302 303 304 305 306 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 26m
Patches Events
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.