• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 303

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 460 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:49 GMT
#6041
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 20:49 GMT
#6042
Super you claim something?
I'm vt folks wassup
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 24 2015 20:49 GMT
#6043
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?user=Fecalfeast&view=all

Read this filter and tell me if it looks like the FF in this game.

NOT AT ALL. The style, the tone, the posts are all completely different, which is what I refer to when I say that the town FF I know doesn't make cases. This is my most memorable example of a town FF cause I hated his style and was scumreading him for a while in that game, whereas in this game I get the feeling he's trying to play to a more popular standard to not get caught.

On March 25 2015 05:45 Damdred wrote:
These are just people casually sayinf why aren't we not looking at damdred, or I dislike damdred or ! candlelIght be Scum. Its just a observation at this point though


It would help if you weren't the guy who made the case on the wagon scum was keen on joining on D1, including Artanis obv.
At the very least I can call you baaaaaad, and bad players get the paranoia card, you have to deal with it. And anyway Artanis,FF, Slam are all higher on my list.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:51 GMT
#6044
Can someone make me a list with the people who have claimed PR and what PR (and if at all possible, at what point)? I'm looking to go over some filters, but I really can't be bothered reading the entirety of d2 in 2 hours. I'm suspecting that SL is using the Orb on me tonight and I'm going to miraculously die (and subsequently flip town).
Minimal effort.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 20:51 GMT
#6045
On March 25 2015 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Also just a observation if I get lynched soon tonight is interesting. Like all of a sudden Palmar says why I'm not up for lynch and stopping it there, ritoky says he doesn't like me but gives a weak read based on conjecture ans besides that and shows nothing from my small filter why he hates me. He has a great way to read me but decides not to.

And now vivax says damdred paranoia. Its interesting to me


you're not utilizing your read on me either.

hello pot, i am kettle.

i wrote down immediately in my notes: mason or mafia next to you. i just don't think the line of play you're taking in regards to me is something you would do if you were playing from an individual pov, it seems more like an approach you would take if you were collaborating. i feel like if you were solo you would be more confident in your read on me versus meta stuff on rayn.

my read on you usually takes about 36 hours to really get it down though. so in about 24 hours ask me damdred's alignment and i will give it to you with 100% accuracy.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:51 GMT
#6046
On March 25 2015 05:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Super you claim something?
I'm vt folks wassup


I'm claiming nothing sson. Shoot me to find out. :D
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 20:52 GMT
#6047
Stay chupazi vivax
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 24 2015 20:53 GMT
#6048
On March 25 2015 05:51 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Super you claim something?
I'm vt folks wassup


I'm claiming nothing sson. Shoot me to find out. :D

I will see if I can pull it off
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 20:53 GMT
#6049
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 20:53 GMT
#6050
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 20:55 GMT
#6051
Also ff has drastically improved his town game rather than a 5 month ago game
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:56 GMT
#6052
Blue claims in this game

Onegu claimed mason
- Holyflare and Onegu claimed masons together
Vivax claimed vigilante
raynpelikoneet claimed tracker
Toadesstern counterclaimed vigilante
Holyflare flipped vanilla town, not mason
rsoultin claimed jailkeeper
Onegu claimed mason with raynpelikoneet
- raynpelikoneet stuck to tracker claim instead of mason
ExO_ claimed cop
ritoky (raynpelikoneet's replacement) claimed vanilla town (instead of tracker)

So we're currently left with:

ExO_: cop
rsoultin: jailkeeper
Vivax: vigilante
Toadesstern: vigilante
Onegu: mason
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 20:56 GMT
#6053
I claimed rolecop
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6054
And yes, Vivax, Carol of the Bells is not a good way to represent Fecalfeast's town play any more. It's been improving by leaps and bounds recently.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6055
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?
Minimal effort.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6056
On March 25 2015 05:56 Eden1892 wrote:
I claimed rolecop
Or rather, counterclaimed ExO_ while confirming his claim XD

Anyway, come the resolution period, I'm going to shake things up a bit.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6057
On March 25 2015 05:56 Eden1892 wrote:
I claimed rolecop

Guys rolecop can only be scum! Eden is scum after all get him!!!!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 24 2015 20:58 GMT
#6058
On March 25 2015 05:53 Damdred wrote:
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.


I play like the town me especially when my jimmies get rustled, not based on my role. What did I do before you made your case? I openly claimed that I didn't want to bother with Slam's alignment on D1 (which you used against me in your awful case), I pinged LS as mafia, I called super mafia. Then suddenly, your case on me. LS, SL and Artanis, 3 votes each, vote me. And Artanis was scumreading you just moments before that happened.

Speaking of SL, I need Eden to tell me why he's town. So far I was rather chill about him but I figure he's still possible mafia, in stead of 1 of Slam/Palmar who are the guys I'm most unsure of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:58 GMT
#6059
Thanks trfel!
Minimal effort.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 20:58 GMT
#6060
Also since everyone's claiming I'm fakeclaiming vet.
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.