• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 274

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 460 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 17:43 GMT
#5461
On March 24 2015 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 02:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Excuse me ray I need my q answered. Why did you hard claim to one of your biggest scumreads?

I didn't claim "to one of my biggest scumreads".
wtf?

Lol you claimed to rsoultin on the spot after calling her scum repeatedly and then called her scum right after claiming. Plz.

I claimed because i was pissed off for people making fucked up reads that make no sense on me like in Titanic.
Sue me.

No I get that for why you claimed blue. But your scumread literally said "hard claim or I won't accept it." Why care about a suspect making nonsense reads on you, let alone enough to claim your exact role to your alleged mafia?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 17:45 GMT
#5462
On March 24 2015 02:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Of course that does not make me or Palmar mafia if you are town.
Why would anyone argue that?


Rayn why are you TRing Palmar?I don't get it. I don't get anything of what he's doing and that ass play is the same play which made me lynch him in imperial. I think that if he actually rolled town in this game as well he's a shade of what he is capable of as he's probably the guy with most mafia experience in here and just doesn't give a fuck, but that's a reason in itself to remove him from the game on a rational basis as nobody can be able to read him correctly. The same reason I wanted Alakaslam dead.

Because Toad is scumreading him for some stupid shit.
And Toad is scum.

I guess i can be wrong if Toad is not scum but i am pretty sure i am not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 17:46 GMT
#5463
On March 24 2015 02:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Excuse me ray I need my q answered. Why did you hard claim to one of your biggest scumreads?

I didn't claim "to one of my biggest scumreads".
wtf?

Lol you claimed to rsoultin on the spot after calling her scum repeatedly and then called her scum right after claiming. Plz.

I claimed because i was pissed off for people making fucked up reads that make no sense on me like in Titanic.
Sue me.

No I get that for why you claimed blue. But your scumread literally said "hard claim or I won't accept it." Why care about a suspect making nonsense reads on you, let alone enough to claim your exact role to your alleged mafia?

BECAUSE PRETTY MUCH THE LAST GAME SCUM LEAD A LYNCH ON ME FOR RETARDED SHIT WHEN I CAUGHT ALL THE MAFIA!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#5464
And the town was too retarded to look at LOGICAL arguments instead of the illogical ones....
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 17:54 GMT
#5465
On March 24 2015 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 02:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Excuse me ray I need my q answered. Why did you hard claim to one of your biggest scumreads?

I didn't claim "to one of my biggest scumreads".
wtf?

Lol you claimed to rsoultin on the spot after calling her scum repeatedly and then called her scum right after claiming. Plz.

I claimed because i was pissed off for people making fucked up reads that make no sense on me like in Titanic.
Sue me.

No I get that for why you claimed blue. But your scumread literally said "hard claim or I won't accept it." Why care about a suspect making nonsense reads on you, let alone enough to claim your exact role to your alleged mafia?

BECAUSE PRETTY MUCH THE LAST GAME SCUM LEAD A LYNCH ON ME FOR RETARDED SHIT WHEN I CAUGHT ALL THE MAFIA!

But this isn't that game. Not the same town or circumstances...

Sorry I'm just not following. It remains weird to me. I have a lot of time to figure it out.

You may have answered this already, so work with me if I missed it - what's your working theory for why Toad would fakeclaim?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 18:01 GMT
#5466
On March 24 2015 02:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 02:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Excuse me ray I need my q answered. Why did you hard claim to one of your biggest scumreads?

I didn't claim "to one of my biggest scumreads".
wtf?

Lol you claimed to rsoultin on the spot after calling her scum repeatedly and then called her scum right after claiming. Plz.

I claimed because i was pissed off for people making fucked up reads that make no sense on me like in Titanic.
Sue me.

No I get that for why you claimed blue. But your scumread literally said "hard claim or I won't accept it." Why care about a suspect making nonsense reads on you, let alone enough to claim your exact role to your alleged mafia?

BECAUSE PRETTY MUCH THE LAST GAME SCUM LEAD A LYNCH ON ME FOR RETARDED SHIT WHEN I CAUGHT ALL THE MAFIA!

But this isn't that game. Not the same town or circumstances...

Sorry I'm just not following. It remains weird to me. I have a lot of time to figure it out.

You may have answered this already, so work with me if I missed it - what's your working theory for why Toad would fakeclaim?

I don't know. As i said i do not care about his claim.
I care about the fact he is doing stuff that does not make sense from town perspective.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 18:03 GMT
#5467
Look i try to confirm myself as town in a way or another.
I do that every game. I have claimed a cop at the start of the game once, to make people trust me.

If i feel like there is mistrust in my reads and i have a way to make them read (in case i can't do that by just presenting them) then i claim if i can.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 23 2015 18:15 GMT
#5468
On March 24 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 01:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:44 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I'll make it known I'd lynch Palmar, if anything cause he bored the hell out of me when he showed up. I promise it's not cause he works in a bank.

I don't think Palmar is mafia with Toad and Toad is mafia so Palmar is probably town.
Seriously, Toad is so scummy.


yeah i've come to the conclusion based on voting alone really lol that both Palmar and Onegu are not scum in this game

which is nice

i love clearing questionmarks ^^


But boting is be bing bich bakes bum book bike bown bery beasily.

But voting is the thing which makes bum look like town very easily.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 23 2015 18:25 GMT
#5469
On March 24 2015 03:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:44 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I'll make it known I'd lynch Palmar, if anything cause he bored the hell out of me when he showed up. I promise it's not cause he works in a bank.

I don't think Palmar is mafia with Toad and Toad is mafia so Palmar is probably town.
Seriously, Toad is so scummy.


yeah i've come to the conclusion based on voting alone really lol that both Palmar and Onegu are not scum in this game

which is nice

i love clearing questionmarks ^^


But boting is be bing bich bakes bum book bike bown bery beasily.

But voting is the thing which makes bum look like town very easily.


The bum is scum
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 18:45 GMT
#5470
On March 24 2015 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look i try to confirm myself as town in a way or another.
I do that every game. I have claimed a cop at the start of the game once, to make people trust me.

If i feel like there is mistrust in my reads and i have a way to make them read (in case i can't do that by just presenting them) then i claim if i can.


:/

fake-claiming...really, really does not make you look more townie to me rayn lol ><

can you just admit it so we can move on?

you do realize that there are so many claims now that it's actually hurting us rather than helping us if you're not the real tracker for you to perpetuate the charade?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 18:51 GMT
#5471
On March 24 2015 03:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look i try to confirm myself as town in a way or another.
I do that every game. I have claimed a cop at the start of the game once, to make people trust me.

If i feel like there is mistrust in my reads and i have a way to make them read (in case i can't do that by just presenting them) then i claim if i can.


:/

fake-claiming...really, really does not make you look more townie to me rayn lol ><

can you just admit it so we can move on?

you do realize that there are so many claims now that it's actually hurting us rather than helping us if you're not the real tracker for you to perpetuate the charade?

get your facts straight:
On January 04 2014 08:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay let's get this shit fully going on. Here's something to consider. I am going to die on N1 or N2 at last. If i do not i have somehow failed in this game and played under my standards.

I really do want to lynch mafia on D1, therefore i won't allow people i work well with to discredit me in case they are scum. I am a Parity Cop. My role is useless, for me, as i said before. What i want to is people (especially yamato and thrawn who i know to be strong and work well with if they are town) to work with me without a doubt in their mind about my alignment.

Now let's lynch mafia shall we?

On January 09 2014 02:15 Blazinghand wrote:
raynpelikoneet the 9 Scout has been shot!

table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 18:55 GMT
#5472
-_- dude whatever man; that's an entirely different game

i'm not gonna argue with you. it's just lovely that you fake-claim so often you can never be believed xP

so back to toad. anything other than the wall-of-text reads on all the currently leading potential wagons that has you thinking toad is the scummiest scum of all scummers?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 18:55 GMT
#5473
I don't claim when it does not benefit me. As town or as mafia.
I don't fakeclaim when it does not benefit me, i have never fakeclaimed as scum except for the bitchcraft game where i knew i could win as scum for doing that. I have reasons when i claim/fakeclaim.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 18:57 GMT
#5474
On March 24 2015 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't claim when it does not benefit me. As town or as mafia.
I don't fakeclaim when it does not benefit me, i have never fakeclaimed as scum except for the bitchcraft game where i knew i could win as scum for doing that. I have reasons when i claim/fakeclaim.


i'm not saying you don't?

votes were shifting to you

LS was the other leading wagon when vivax claimed

there are reasons to fake-claim there as scum...or town really if you want to head off the lynch

talk to me about something alignment indicative cause i don't want to argue with you about this as it won't get us anywhere xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 18:58 GMT
#5475
ignore the irrelevant point lol xP i'm thinking two things at once
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 23 2015 19:05 GMT
#5476
On March 24 2015 03:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't claim when it does not benefit me. As town or as mafia.
I don't fakeclaim when it does not benefit me, i have never fakeclaimed as scum except for the bitchcraft game where i knew i could win as scum for doing that. I have reasons when i claim/fakeclaim.


i'm not saying you don't?

votes were shifting to you

LS was the other leading wagon when vivax claimed

there are reasons to fake-claim there as scum...or town really if you want to head off the lynch

talk to me about something alignment indicative cause i don't want to argue with you about this as it won't get us anywhere xP


I need to correct you as this is factually incorrect since I looked at the votecounts myself. Right after my claim 3 ppl piled on rayn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 23 2015 19:07 GMT
#5477
Rayn a thing that ha sbeen buried and that many saw as relevant was that you felt like hardclaiming when your scumread rso prompted you.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 19:08 GMT
#5478
On March 24 2015 04:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 03:57 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't claim when it does not benefit me. As town or as mafia.
I don't fakeclaim when it does not benefit me, i have never fakeclaimed as scum except for the bitchcraft game where i knew i could win as scum for doing that. I have reasons when i claim/fakeclaim.


i'm not saying you don't?

votes were shifting to you

LS was the other leading wagon when vivax claimed

there are reasons to fake-claim there as scum...or town really if you want to head off the lynch

talk to me about something alignment indicative cause i don't want to argue with you about this as it won't get us anywhere xP


I need to correct you as this is factually incorrect since I looked at the votecounts myself. Right after my claim 3 ppl piled on rayn.


i said to ignore the irrelevant point? which was the LS one -_-

votes were shifting to rayn is exactly what i already said lol

it's cool though i know it's confusing when i mix thoughts together :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 19:11 GMT
#5479
On March 24 2015 04:07 Vivax wrote:
Rayn a thing that ha sbeen buried and that many saw as relevant was that you felt like hardclaiming when your scumread rso prompted you.

well it's not true. she didn't even have a case. why would i care as scum?
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 19:12 GMT
#5480
On March 24 2015 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 04:07 Vivax wrote:
Rayn a thing that ha sbeen buried and that many saw as relevant was that you felt like hardclaiming when your scumread rso prompted you.

well it's not true. she didn't even have a case. why would i care as scum?


you're missing the point

if you think i'm scum why are you outing when i ask you...demand really...to hard claim?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.