• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9527 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 460 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:11 GMT
#441
On March 19 2015 09:09 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


This is your soul read on Rsoultin?

I was just looking at her recent scum games whats so different tone wise or content wise to make you think that this is totally town from this post?

content-wise eh not a lot yet

tone-wise it's everything. she is so clearly relaxed here. i really don't know how you would look at her mafia games and not see it lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:13 GMT
#442
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2015 00:13 GMT
#443
On March 19 2015 09:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:09 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


This is your soul read on Rsoultin?

I was just looking at her recent scum games whats so different tone wise or content wise to make you think that this is totally town from this post?

content-wise eh not a lot yet

tone-wise it's everything. she is so clearly relaxed here. i really don't know how you would look at her mafia games and not see it lol


I'm not talking about her GAMES, i'm talking about first posts since this is what you town read her on. Games I give you she is a lot more uptight as mafia generally, but first posts what is the difference? Ive read some and yes in one game she gets right to the point but in the other she is trolly. So why?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:14 GMT
#444
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important

yessssss LAL
sheep me sheeping you sheeping me onto sicklucker
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:14 GMT
#445
if you read me for emoticons somehow the same as him okay i guess but if it's cause i'm annoying? doesn't add up
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#446
Catch up post for me so I knokw where to start from and other people to talk about

Tentative town:
HF
Slam
Palmar
Rsoultin

Tentative Null/Scum:
Vivax
FecalFeast

Tentative Scum:
SL
Trfel

Tunnel:
Eden
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#447
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important


That emocon was thing was brought up in another game you were not in if my memory serves me correctly. Eden you remember this?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#448
On March 19 2015 09:15 Damdred wrote:
Catch up post for me so I knokw where to start from and other people to talk about

Tentative town:
HF
Slam
Palmar
Rsoultin

Tentative Null/Scum:
Vivax
FecalFeast
Toad

Tentative Scum:
SL
Trfel

Tunnel:
Eden


EBWOP
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#449
On March 19 2015 09:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important

yessssss LAL
sheep me sheeping you sheeping me onto sicklucker


lol i'm inclined to

also makes me less happy about that slam lynch you've got going HF
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#450
On March 19 2015 09:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:11 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:09 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


This is your soul read on Rsoultin?

I was just looking at her recent scum games whats so different tone wise or content wise to make you think that this is totally town from this post?

content-wise eh not a lot yet

tone-wise it's everything. she is so clearly relaxed here. i really don't know how you would look at her mafia games and not see it lol


I'm not talking about her GAMES, i'm talking about first posts since this is what you town read her on. Games I give you she is a lot more uptight as mafia generally, but first posts what is the difference? Ive read some and yes in one game she gets right to the point but in the other she is trolly. So why?

oh no it's not first posts specifically. i don't even know if that's her first post this game, i literally just opened to whatever page that was on, saw that post and knew she was town

she just is soooo much more relaxed. it's unreal. you can call it trolly i guess, it just seems more like someone who can just post whatever she wants cuz she doesn't have to think about what she doesn't know
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:16 GMT
#451
On March 19 2015 09:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]

Holyflare is scum. He knows this is not why I am scumreading him.

I actually wasn't sure earlier now I am.


On March 19 2015 08:23 Alakaslam wrote:
So I point out that Holyflare is using wifom, based on my own actions in the past, and I am scum for it?

Scum need to find mislynches, and wifom is their tool. This is why I like wifom so much and will expose it every chance I get.

FITE me palmar, what, are you scum?


liar

Actually, you lie very descreetly here. You bolded my defense instead of my offense.

I do not think you are scum because you used wifom. I do not think you are scum because you claimed confirmation early.

I think you are scum because you voted on a very weak premise. This is why o hate RVS on smashboards


No. Let's break this down instead of you being an obtuse lying asshole.

I post once that you are mafia, highlighting the post that made you look mafia to me based on previous meta and meta that is generally used in finding mafia and townies that I use successfully in almost every game I ever play. I then post again highlighting a post of toad's that looked like a mafia post.

THEN you vote me. Highlighting my post of my list of 2 people (you and toad) saying i'm not this bad.

I actually misread your post about wifom because I thought you were applying that to me using wifom about yourself instead. So really you misread the entire situation and called me mafia because you thought I was voting you for wifom reasons.

I clarify these reasons are because it is about your TONE of seriousness, your over defensiveness and seriousness again. You then update DO NOT UPDATE YOUR SCUM READ TO RECTIFY YOUR ERROR and instead continue on like I initially voted you because of some wifom which is not the case.

You can clearly see my error in misreading the highlighted because my post explains that my case is based on your meta and disregarding that is based on seriousness, hence why I agree with artanis post.

YOU DO NOT UPDATE ANYTHING EVER.

WHy is this slam? Why are you trying to derail any attempt I had at pushing anything and instead fling shit in my direction when I was being the most productive asset here. You don't even comment on the toad thing which is actually very good indeed.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#452
On March 19 2015 09:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important


That emocon was thing was brought up in another game you were not in if my memory serves me correctly. Eden you remember this?

what's weird is that you do

On March 19 2015 09:01 sicklucker wrote:
crazy theory but maybe we developed the same read from playing with you? because it is or was a correct read? I was not in or followed games where you and eden played

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#453
Hi guys! I'm town! And I may or may not have a particular role of particular significance! INTRIGUE!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#454
On March 19 2015 09:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]

Holyflare is scum. He knows this is not why I am scumreading him.

I actually wasn't sure earlier now I am.


On March 19 2015 08:23 Alakaslam wrote:
So I point out that Holyflare is using wifom, based on my own actions in the past, and I am scum for it?

Scum need to find mislynches, and wifom is their tool. This is why I like wifom so much and will expose it every chance I get.

FITE me palmar, what, are you scum?


liar

Actually, you lie very descreetly here. You bolded my defense instead of my offense.

I do not think you are scum because you used wifom. I do not think you are scum because you claimed confirmation early.

I think you are scum because you voted on a very weak premise. This is why o hate RVS on smashboards


No. Let's break this down instead of you being an obtuse lying asshole.

I post once that you are mafia, highlighting the post that made you look mafia to me based on previous meta and meta that is generally used in finding mafia and townies that I use successfully in almost every game I ever play. I then post again highlighting a post of toad's that looked like a mafia post.

THEN you vote me. Highlighting my post of my list of 2 people (you and toad) saying i'm not this bad.

I actually misread your post about wifom because I thought you were applying that to me using wifom about yourself instead. So really you misread the entire situation and called me mafia because you thought I was voting you for wifom reasons.

I clarify these reasons are because it is about your TONE of seriousness, your over defensiveness and seriousness again. You then update DO NOT UPDATE YOUR SCUM READ TO RECTIFY YOUR ERROR and instead continue on like I initially voted you because of some wifom which is not the case.

You can clearly see my error in misreading the highlighted because my post explains that my case is based on your meta and disregarding that is based on seriousness, hence why I agree with artanis post.

YOU DO NOT UPDATE ANYTHING EVER.

WHy is this slam? Why are you trying to derail any attempt I had at pushing anything and instead fling shit in my direction when I was being the most productive asset here. You don't even comment on the toad thing which is actually very good indeed.

...jeez, mad much? this feels like mafia hf tunneling someone tbqh
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#455
And it dies for now.

HF you got your target thus far, you can look into others. I think you saw lhf where it was not however.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:19 GMT
#456
no, answer me right now slam do not ignore it
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#457
##vote Alakaslam
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#458
I heard about it somewhere but I never saw the context or the game like when I brought it up I was asking a question . That emocon thing? Because I vaguely heard it (from you) but I dont know anything about it. Once again you guys take the smallest qeustion and turn it into something so annoying.

I dont see what your angle is here this is not something I would lie about as either alignment. Its not alignment indignitive,
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#459
On March 19 2015 09:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys! I'm town! And I may or may not have a particular role of particular significance! INTRIGUE!!!!


hi useless -sits on VE's head- you're almost as useless as Truffle right now. should i make a useless corner?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#460
On March 19 2015 09:19 Holyflare wrote:
no, answer me right now slam do not ignore it

GET HIM HF!!! DON'T LET HIM SVENGALI YOU!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.