• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8087 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 460 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2015 23:58 GMT
#401
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

You aren't reading. That's not why I am scumreading him at all.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#402
On March 19 2015 08:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.


Based solely on your own serious allegation to my own cautions toward jokes along confirmation lines in a big game where people sheep stuff.

I won as mafia doing what you are doing. I will not let that ahit fly.


you think my serious allegation was a post that had the word "mafia" solely in it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#403
On March 19 2015 08:56 Palmar wrote:
Like three random people have given rsoultin townreads. This is why we need PMs to use as interrogation chambers to figure out if they actually all have legit reasons.


plz not again!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#404
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#405
On March 19 2015 08:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 10:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey

This game

I am doing what I never do

Pregame wifom excuse

So it should actually hold weight

I have no idea what my schedule will do this week. It could get very busy, it could be I AM HEER

Depends unfortunately
Anyone remember this?

It's still true and why I have been in and out
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 19 2015 00:00 GMT
#406
Rsoultin probably knows my reason for townreading her.

Is this correct? And should I share it (general explanation)?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 00:00 GMT
#407
On March 19 2015 08:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:56 Palmar wrote:
Like three random people have given rsoultin townreads. This is why we need PMs to use as interrogation chambers to figure out if they actually all have legit reasons.


plz not again!

yeah that wasn't an interrogation chamber. interrogating involves asking questions between the torturing other than "you like this huh?"
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#408
On March 19 2015 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]

Holyflare is scum. He knows this is not why I am scumreading him.

I actually wasn't sure earlier now I am.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#409
Hey rsoultin

+ Show Spoiler +
crazy theory but maybe we developed the same read from playing with you? because it is or was a correct read? I was not in or followed games where you and eden played
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#410
On March 19 2015 08:58 Trfel wrote:
Well, I already claimed mafia, so I'm probably going to lurk for a while. I'll come back when you guys get on the right track to make sure I can get townies lynched.

Have fun.


Duuuuude, if you troll all game ><

Like, seriously, conversation has started. Your post has served it's purpose if you're town. You don't need to keep harping at it unless you've just got nothing else to say.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#411
On March 19 2015 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?

my read transcends words and is in that way the purest form of human terms

which is to say that i am officially Very Good at reading rsoultin after recent games and i am good at reading her tonally

So which tonal part about her makes her town?

i am concerned that specifics might be a gamebreaking breach of ethics in the other game we're in right now so i will decline to explain further until i flip in that game somehow

but in general i am very good at reading her tone. her posting is not nearly as reserved and uptight as it is when she's mafia. she's not capitalizing letters and using emoticons, as concrete examples. it's more than that obviously because those are easily replicated and i still read her well but that's some easy to see physical manifestations
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#412
I actually kinda sorta maybe believe my reasons for voting Toad. Both of the things I said are true.

#1 "guyses" is not a word any viable human being utters in a normal sentence.
#2 He is half-assedly copying what was a much cooler play when he was town
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#413
cool tings slam

anyway, did toad really just disappear?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#414
On March 19 2015 09:00 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin probably knows my reason for townreading her.

Is this correct? And should I share it (general explanation)?


yes thats usually how you play mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#415
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#416
On March 19 2015 09:02 Holyflare wrote:
cool tings slam

anyway, did toad really just disappear?

is magic
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#417
On March 19 2015 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.


Based solely on your own serious allegation to my own cautions toward jokes along confirmation lines in a big game where people sheep stuff.

I won as mafia doing what you are doing. I will not let that ahit fly.


you think my serious allegation was a post that had the word "mafia" solely in it?

No. The vote and the following postings led to my vote.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#418
On March 19 2015 09:01 sicklucker wrote:
Hey rsoultin

+ Show Spoiler +
crazy theory but maybe we developed the same read from playing with you? because it is or was a correct read? I was not in or followed games where you and eden played


+ Show Spoiler +
that's possible xP it's not a very rational way of reading someone which kinda falls into your wheelhouse, but I still find it weird you only mention it now after the several games we've played together
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#419
On March 19 2015 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]

Holyflare is scum. He knows this is not why I am scumreading him.

I actually wasn't sure earlier now I am.


On March 19 2015 08:23 Alakaslam wrote:
So I point out that Holyflare is using wifom, based on my own actions in the past, and I am scum for it?

Scum need to find mislynches, and wifom is their tool. This is why I like wifom so much and will expose it every chance I get.

FITE me palmar, what, are you scum?


liar
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#420
I actually sort of like Slam as nullish town rather than scum right now, he is different and has a direction at this point which is universally different on this site its true. I'll have to think more on this currently.

Now Eden why would you even bring up where you failed your read on Rsoultin? Your read at the start of the game feels really forced to me (towards Rsoultin) and you then throw a little shadow on it by saying BUT I DID FAIL READING HIM HERE.

Its very strange to me.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.