• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 460 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:52 GMT
#381
I didn't even notice that everyone went for slam and not toad.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#382
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#383
http://smashboards.com/threads/death-note-mafia-3-slots.373759/page-2#post-18133659

its somewhere around that, that's the sign up thread I ost the address for the game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#384
On March 19 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here

+ Show Spoiler +
where are you at with him so far? also I felt like sicklucker's post to slam was talking at him rather than to him but that might be a stretch


+ Show Spoiler +
sicklucker i am notoriously bad at reading :/ but the more he makes sense the more nervous i get lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#385
On March 19 2015 08:47 sicklucker wrote:
Slam you look pretty terrible bro. The omgus didnt help

Why? Because vet Epeen?

Holyflare more bro. Although I advise a better target: Blazinghand.

I don't think people understand fully why he is actually good.

HF is just a legal man. Which is impressive, but less substantial than a logician for mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:54 GMT
#386
On March 19 2015 08:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, true or false:
Alakaslam is known for playing in a much more serious manner as mafia than as town.

True. And I am smashing that this day.

I want to see the host QT afterward if they are watching this, but I doubt that.

Then why do you scumread HF for using meta that has been correct thus far?

[image loading]
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:54 GMT
#387
On March 19 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me


emotes?

it's more than that but yes that read that i make on her that is literally nearly perfect is in effect here
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:55 GMT
#388
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her

look at this tough guy negging to get a girl's attention
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:55 GMT
#389
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2015 23:55 GMT
#390
On March 19 2015 08:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me


emotes?

it's more than that but yes that read that i make on her that is literally nearly perfect is in effect here


Is it perfect in this situation? or nearly perfect?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#391
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#392
On March 19 2015 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
[quote]
+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here

+ Show Spoiler +
where are you at with him so far? also I felt like sicklucker's post to slam was talking at him rather than to him but that might be a stretch


+ Show Spoiler +
sicklucker i am notoriously bad at reading :/ but the more he makes sense the more nervous i get lolol

+ Show Spoiler +
oh. dang i was hoping you could back me up cuz i think i'm ok at reading him too
is slam mafia though i voted to lynch him but he used the bowing emoticon and it makes me want not to lynch lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#393
Like three random people have given rsoultin townreads. This is why we need PMs to use as interrogation chambers to figure out if they actually all have legit reasons.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#394
On March 19 2015 08:53 Damdred wrote:
http://smashboards.com/threads/death-note-mafia-3-slots.373759/page-2#post-18133659

its somewhere around that, that's the sign up thread I ost the address for the game.

http://smashboards.com/threads/death-note-mafia-game-thread-ovah.382165/

it's here but there's no filters so effort...
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2015 23:57 GMT
#395
On March 19 2015 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly see what's wrong with my logic that serious posts that try and look jokey = mafia. It's not just your meta, it's a general rough tell. Then you overreacted and said it made ME mafia instead of just shrugging it off like a joke. It's seriousness compounded with over-defensiveness and more seriousness.


Based solely on your own serious allegation to my own cautions toward jokes along confirmation lines in a big game where people sheep stuff.

I won as mafia doing what you are doing. I will not let that ahit fly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:57 GMT
#396
On March 19 2015 08:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?

my read transcends words and is in that way the purest form of human terms

which is to say that i am officially Very Good at reading rsoultin after recent games and i am good at reading her tonally
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 18 2015 23:57 GMT
#397
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:58 GMT
#398
On March 19 2015 08:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?

my read transcends words and is in that way the purest form of human terms

which is to say that i am officially Very Good at reading rsoultin after recent games and i am good at reading her tonally

So which tonal part about her makes her town?
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:58 GMT
#399
Well, I already claimed mafia, so I'm probably going to lurk for a while. I'll come back when you guys get on the right track to make sure I can get townies lynched.

Have fun.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:58 GMT
#400
On March 19 2015 08:55 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:54 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me


emotes?

it's more than that but yes that read that i make on her that is literally nearly perfect is in effect here


Is it perfect in this situation? or nearly perfect?

i think it's perfect

truthfully i want to call it perfect, period, but i have to acknowledge my shame in horn of africa until i have a big enough body of work
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech162
UpATreeSC 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22077
Calm 3824
Mini 351
910 84
Mind 81
Free 54
Trap 36
Aegong 26
soO 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6740
XaKoH 454
canceldota39
Counter-Strike
fl0m5510
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3150
Other Games
singsing2065
FrodaN921
Beastyqt637
B2W.Neo589
Livibee223
Liquid`Hasu199
Khaldor152
C9.Mang0150
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr93
KnowMe90
QueenE74
ZombieGrub30
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK9
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Nemesis1815
Other Games
• Shiphtur772
• imaqtpie688
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.