• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7999 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:19 GMT
#6696
Alakaslam, what do you think of Superbia's case on Artanis? And what what implications does it have on their alignments?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:20 GMT
#6698
Alakaslam, sicklucker is essentially confirmed town. He used the orb to kill Palmar when Palmar wasn't under much suspicion. There was minimal incentive for him to do this as mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:24 GMT
#6702
Superbia's case on Artanis[Xp]
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:50 GMT
#6707
On March 26 2015 03:48 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 02:21 Trfel wrote:
Hm, Onegu, I certainly hope that surgery goes okay.

Vivax is generally considered town due to the number of posts and the effort he has been putting into this game.

Eden is town because he has also been putting a ton of effort into this game, and he has been constantly thinking critically and willing to discuss with anyone. He's the only certain townread that I'm willing to give for gameplay alone.


I don't really think eden is scum as of now, but be wary of this as a justification for your read for now and future games. It bit you in the ass once.
I mean, if you want me to go in depth about why Eden is town, I can do so. I just don't think it has a point. That's the best two sentence summary I have.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:57 GMT
#6711
Fecalfeast, do you have any answer to the questions raised about your activity?

You were very active early on, and then when after LightningStrike (who you posted a case on) flipped, your activity significantly dropped.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:03 GMT
#6713
On March 26 2015 03:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 03:19 Trfel wrote:
Alakaslam, what do you think of Superbia's case on Artanis? And what what implications does it have on their alignments?

Show me. Artanis has been in tandem with Eden and calling Vivax bs, but Eden has been calling auperbia scum. This could be very telling about Superbia for me.

Just tell me the page or if it is recent so I can check his filter
Any response to this, Alakaslam?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:20 GMT
#6716
Does anyone else want to lynch Onegu?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:21 GMT
#6718
On March 26 2015 04:20 Eden1892 wrote:
dang putting a bunk bed together is tough
Eden!

Talk to me.

I want to lynch Onegu. Why is this a bad idea, and who do you want to lynch, and why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:22 GMT
#6719
Also, what did Palmar's flip say about raynpelikoneet?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:35 GMT
#6725
On March 26 2015 04:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1: Current Vote Count

LightningStrike (4): Bill Murray, Toadesstern, FecalFeast, raynpelikoneet, Vivax
Vivax (4): Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, LightningStrike, sicklucker
sicklucker (3): Eden1892, Holyflare, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Superbia, Alakaslam, Eden1892, Breshke
Artanis[Xp] (3): Toadesstern, Eden1892, VisceraEyes, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (2): Holyflare, Damdred, rsoultin
Eden1892 (1): Fecalfeast, Onegu, Bill Murray, ExO
Toadesstern (1): Palmar, Artanis[Xp]
Damdred (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Artanis[Xp]
Superbia (0): Eden1892
VisceraEyes (0): Artanis[Xp]
Alakaslam (0): Holyflare, Artanis, sicklucker, Eden1892
ExO_ (0): Eden1892
Palmar (0): Toadesstern, Toadesstern, Bill Murray
Trfel (0): Artanis, Superbia, Eden1892
Holyflare (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (2): Trfel, Onegu

Currently, LightningStrike is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Voting is mandatory and in this thread. You may NOT abstain.

Posting after the deadline and prior to flip is subject to a modkill.

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:01 Onegu wrote:
##VOTE: LightningStrike
Does this vote say anything about Onegu's alignment?

My thinking is not much. This is because there are still seven hours to the lynch, and a lot is still undermined. The final vote counts were 8 to 7, indicating that if the game consolidates on two wagons (likely), there are still half of the votes still to come down, and of course a ton of time (and therefore things to happen) before the lynch. Furthermore, Onegu never pushed LightningStrike at all, in fact he never mentioned LightningStrike. The only reason he voted in this way is to sheep Vivax, which he committed to before Vivax voted.

My conclusion is that this vote says nothing about Onegu's alignment.
That's what I get for not thinking and posting in the vote thread by accident.

Never done that one before. I guess there's a first time for everything.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:58 GMT
#6735
I think that Onegu's mason claiming doesn't say he is town.

Imagine if Onegu claimed mason with Holyflare on Day 1, and then Holyflare responded "What? I'm not a mason." That would say nothing at all about Onegu's alignment. So, Onegu's mason claim with Holyflare has no downside. And Onegu has two potential positives for doing this. If Holyflare accepts, Onegu gets a free pass through Day 1 and Night 1. And regardless of what Holyflare does, Onegu shows that he is willing to fake-claim mason, thereby giving him an out from all mason claims he makes for the rest of the game.

Then Onegu claimed mason with raynpelikoneet. Regardless of raynpelikoneet's alignment, I think this is a poor move for town here. Rereading Onegu's filter in this section, he seems very determined in this statement. And he provided a false breadcrumb. He is much more determined about this mason claim than he was with his previous mason claim with Holyflare. His explanation for this is that he was certain of raynpelikoneet being town, and was defending him in this way. If he is this certain of raynpelikoneet being town, then he ought to explain this read, instead of just claiming mason. And Onegu I don't think Onegu ever explains this read. Basically, this is a bad play for town, as it provides false information. I also note that Onegu said he hadn't read over half the game, so how is he sure enough in his townread of raynpelikoneet that he claimed in such a convincing manner, while most people were very suspicious of raynpelikoneet at this time?

Since then, Onegu rescinded his mason claim.

I don't recall Onegu doing much else of note.

My conclusion is that Onegu is scum here. I don't see why his play has any benefit for town, and claiming mason is a very low-risk play for scum. Ignoring his claims, Onegu hasn't done very much.

I'm scumreading Onegu right now regardless of raynpelikoneet/ritoky's alignment, but I think there's a good chance that they are scum together.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 20:12 GMT
#6738
Fair enough, Damdred....

I need to go. I retract my scumread on Onegu for now, I'll check again later. I forgot about his scumread of rsoultin, that is rather interesting as well.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#6796
Vivax, just because you have no idea how to read Alakaslam doesn't meant that no one does.

Ritoky and rsoultin are reasonably good at it, I don't think I'm terrible at it.

I want to lynch mafia, and Alakaslam seems like a slight town lean. Thus, I don't want to lynch him.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 23:53 GMT
#6800
On March 26 2015 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 08:48 Trfel wrote:
Vivax, just because you have no idea how to read Alakaslam doesn't meant that no one does.

Ritoky and rsoultin are reasonably good at it, I don't think I'm terrible at it.

I want to lynch mafia, and Alakaslam seems like a slight town lean. Thus, I don't want to lynch him.


Okay, and now that you've joined the choir of naysayers, what do you suggest?
Joined? I started the "I don't want to lynch Alakaslam" group.

I suggested Onegu, however I forgot that his son is in surgery. And I actually feel terrible about that now (Onegu, I'm sorry!). So I need to completely redo that, with this in mind. But I'm not sure if it's even right to consider lynching Onegu today.

Fecalfeast might be an okay lynch. I need to take another look at the implications that Palmar's flip has on raynpelikoneet/ritoky, and I would be willing to lynch ritoky.

And there's also lynching one of Superbia/Artanis. Which would be a pretty big decision.

If I knew what I wanted to do right now, you would see it reflected in the voting thread.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 00:03 GMT
#6804
On March 26 2015 09:03 Onegu wrote:
Ok I'm back home my son is doing fine and sleeping now. I'm going to get some diner and relax a bit then I'll be back.
Glad to hear. I hope he continues to recover well.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 00:16 GMT
#6811
On March 26 2015 09:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 09:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Howcome?

He establishes that I've been wrong (null) and that I change my opinions a lot at the drop of a hat (town).
The problem I have with this is that Artanis is really good, and I kind of expect Artanis to be right...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 00:40 GMT
#6815
On March 23 2015 13:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:31 Toadesstern wrote:
not to mention that the whole thing required rsoultin and me to be mafia together and both fakeclaim blue and ... just hope that there's no real jailer?

But hey, rayn's tracker claim is totally legit




I think it is. Rayn claim that is.

Plus with all the blue claims already why not fake claim. Like if mafia has like 4 goons they know.it's a low PR game and with multiple claims.already...
Onegu, can you clarify the bolded please?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 01:30 GMT
#6856
Artanis, why do you think that Onegu is town?

While this post failed to account for Onegu's read on rsoultin and the fact that Onegu has a soul read on raynpelikoneet, I think it is correct in that there is no real downside for mafia fake-claiming vigilante, and there is incentive to do so.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 01:56 GMT
#6863
Artanis, I've heard from a very experienced and capable mafia player that process of elimination is not advisable when there are lots of players still alive in the game.

Thoughts?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 02:01 GMT
#6866
Hm, I disagree with the Onegu town read. Maybe there's something you're seeing in his tone that I'm not.

Artanis, why are you townreading raynpelikoneet/ritoky again?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.