• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8621 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 15 2015 02:33 GMT
#90
/in
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 15 2015 05:04 GMT
#93
On March 15 2015 13:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 11:33 Trfel wrote:
/in

Are you going to trade out soO or are you riding that train to hell?
He's playing vs Action this week. He'll win.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 00:33 GMT
#103
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?
You realize that last game I only made a case on Day 1 to make sure I didn't get lynched, right?

Why do people think that I always have reads T.T
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 01:23 GMT
#105
On March 16 2015 09:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?
You realize that last game I only made a case on Day 1 to make sure I didn't get lynched, right?

Why do people think that I always have reads T.T

You were scum ofc you had to make sure you weren't getting lynched till I cop checked you lol
No, my last game, Mini Mafia Down Under 2.

Ever since I learned how inaccurate my reads are, I stopped making cases constantly
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 02:40 GMT
#109
On March 16 2015 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP

I'm sure I can :O
Metareading people is extremely easy.

The hard part for me is getting it correct.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 16:02 GMT
#144
On March 19 2015 00:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 00:41 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 19 2015 00:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm so going to regret this.


Why?

Big games suck
Serious question, why do big games suck?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 17:12 GMT
#156
On March 19 2015 02:04 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm still looking to see if any player (in any game of his/her choice) will do what geript was trying to do for a few games - impose a self posting limit of 20 posts per day/10 per night, I think in the one student game he was trying to go as low as 10 day and 5 night which is insane in a mini.
I would do this, but I just came off of a posting restriction game, and I want freedom again (to be fair, I was nowhere near any of the post limits, but still).

Though I don't expect I'll be posting all that much this game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 18:10 GMT
#165
Are you referring to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 18:25 GMT
#171
I know that the uncertainty principle has nothing to do with human behavior, but it's the same idea that interacting with something changes its properties.

And they teach the uncertainty principle in basic physics classes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 18:39 GMT
#183
On March 19 2015 03:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:25 Trfel wrote:
I know that the uncertainty principle has nothing to do with human behavior, but it's the same idea that interacting with something changes its properties.

And they teach the uncertainty principle in basic physics classes.

http://i.imgur.com/z1DWvNj.jpg
The image is huge but is this the futurama version of what you're talking about?
Yes, this.
On March 19 2015 03:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Trfel, you are studying physics or mechanical engineering? I can't remember...I know JAT is studying chemistry but I could have sworn there was a physics student in this bunch.
I am studying physics. Though I haven't really learned any actual physics yet. Maybe someday...

Back on topic, what I wouldn't give to be a mason.... That or vanilla town. Anything else and I won't be very happy.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 18:47 GMT
#187
Ok, let me be mason with LightningStrike, deal?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 19:18 GMT
#199
On March 19 2015 03:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:47 Trfel wrote:
Ok, let me be mason with LightningStrike, deal?

I guess but I would prefer rsoultin to be masoned with me though.
Wow...

##vote LightningStrike
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 19:20 GMT
#201
Why not just put all the townies masoned together?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 19:44 GMT
#204
On March 19 2015 04:41 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 04:20 Trfel wrote:
Why not just put all the townies masoned together?


We are. It's called a "thread".
I mean, confirmed to each other, and without mafia in it.

Unless you're suggesting that Half the Sky would make us all town and not make a mafia team....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 19:53 GMT
#209
On March 19 2015 04:50 LightningStrike wrote:
I see a lack of reasons from Damdred for voting is he claiming scum before the game even starts O_o?
##Vote: Damdred
I already voted for you. Everyone, vote LightningStrike! Don't let him lynch my scum partner Damdred.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 19:55 GMT
#212
On March 19 2015 04:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 04:53 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 04:50 LightningStrike wrote:
I see a lack of reasons from Damdred for voting is he claiming scum before the game even starts O_o?
##Vote: Damdred
I already voted for you. Everyone, vote LightningStrike! Don't let him lynch my scum partner Damdred.

To easy man you outed yourself and your partner bravo. Rsoultin if you reading this lynch both of them with fire!

Oops. Time to bus!

##unvote
##vote Damdred
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:03 GMT
#235
Trfel is Mafia!
Soundtrack for this post

[image loading]

There are people in this town who seek to destroy your hopes and dreams. By day, they manipulate and coerce you into doing their bidding. By night, they silently approach your homes and then kill you without mercy. Only a cruel, stone-cold, heartless person could live in this manner.

We are the mafia. You cannot win. If you have a power role, please state it here, and you might be killed less painfully.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:04 GMT
#239
Wow, you guys are fast.....

I never miss the first post when I actually try for it. I guess I've got to step up my game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#268
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:51 GMT
#373
Rsoultin is probably town.
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
ProTech154
Nina 95
JuggernautJason58
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26270
Calm 2565
Mini 170
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 95
soO 53
Bale 28
HiyA 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7053
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever105
canceldota21
League of Legends
Doublelift1850
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1346
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
FrodaN1655
Beastyqt611
summit1g553
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck386
Livibee183
shahzam176
ToD170
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr116
RotterdaM107
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King53
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1090
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV223
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
Replay Cast
2h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.