• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6474 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 239

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#4761
On March 18 2015 01:35 marvellosity wrote:
Essentially my position has been the same all day.

People I will lynch:
1. rayn
2. whoever rayn wants

I am 100% sure this makes me mafia or awful, and anyone can shout at me and go HOW CAN YOU DO THAT OMG YOU ARE MAFIA (or so bad) OMG OMG.

Lynch ray then
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#4762
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#4763
On March 18 2015 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Eden.

Let's do rayn or do you think marv is mafia? Onegu isn't, prplhz is being protected by both rayn and marv.

Ray bro
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 16:59 GMT
#4764
On March 18 2015 01:58 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Eden.

Let's do rayn or do you think marv is mafia? Onegu isn't, prplhz is being protected by both rayn and marv.

Ray bro

Comment on my case insteade of bro'ing me scum.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:00 GMT
#4765
On March 18 2015 01:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.

fuck off. you think people have a hard on for lynching you.

Here's the truth: they don't. You just play shit constantly so they try to lynch you. You're not special.

People love the idea of lynching me way more than they love the idea of lynching you. It just happens a lot less because I tend to play relatively near max capacity most of the time.

You are not special, you are just shit. That's why people go through with it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 17:00 GMT
#4766
On March 18 2015 01:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.

Baw what are you sayin

Vote ray
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:02 GMT
#4767
##unvote
##vote: rayn
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:03 GMT
#4768
(would still kill onegu)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:05 GMT
#4769
On March 18 2015 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.

fuck off. you think people have a hard on for lynching you.

Here's the truth: they don't. You just play shit constantly so they try to lynch you. You're not special.

People love the idea of lynching me way more than they love the idea of lynching you. It just happens a lot less because I tend to play relatively near max capacity most of the time.

You are not special, you are just shit. That's why people go through with it.

Lol all this mad.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:05 GMT
#4770
it's not mad, it's the truth.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 17:05 GMT
#4771
Yeah fuck this game.

Koshi goes to my ignore list. This time for real. Like there is no fucking way i am going through this shit ever again. I have tried to be reasonable and play reasonably and i get this shit that makes no fucking sense. Add Eden to that pool if he is not mafia, which he btw is.

I will be expecting an apology (except from Koshi, do not bother you asshole) form townies when Onegu wins this game for mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:07 GMT
#4772
Thank God we have you here to call me town then to prevent this awful scenario where I die
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:07 GMT
#4773
Not calling you town :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:08 GMT
#4774
Everyone is mad or suicidal

This game started so well because of all the sex
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:09 GMT
#4775
On March 18 2015 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
You're #1 town sexy beard man

Aww thanks Marv!
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:11 GMT
#4776
I hate beards
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:11 GMT
#4777
in a sexual fashion.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:11 GMT
#4778
Like the weather has been shut in Iceland since November and now it's great and I'm happy and in a fantastic mood and everyone hates everything.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 17:11 GMT
#4779
I don't have this random hatred for beards.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:14 GMT
#4780
Koshi I wanna stay on Marv just to see the stuff he promised for the end of the day. I am bursting with excitement
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 150
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1457
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3104
shahzam589
JimRising 344
C9.Mang0180
B2W.Neo175
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.