• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7593 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 238

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 16:37 GMT
#4741
On March 18 2015 01:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 01:17 Koshi wrote:
rayn palmar and marv are mafia.

Why am I back on the table?

I don't really know.

This is an acceptable answer.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:38 GMT
#4742
On March 18 2015 01:37 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet

you do not believe Onegu's 100% soul read then?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 16:38 GMT
#4743
if marv isn't mafia someone is playing the mafia game of their life here.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:39 GMT
#4744
On March 18 2015 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:37 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet

you do not believe Onegu's 100% soul read then?

That it is correct? Not anymore.

But I think rayn is way more townie than you but he isn't more townie than Onegu/Palmar and Eden.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:39 GMT
#4745
On March 18 2015 01:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 01:37 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet

you do not believe Onegu's 100% soul read then?

That it is correct? Not anymore.

But I think rayn is way more townie than you but he isn't more townie than Onegu/Palmar and Eden.

then vote for me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 16:40 GMT
#4746
On March 18 2015 01:38 Palmar wrote:
if marv isn't mafia someone is playing the mafia game of their life here.

are you claiming?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 16:41 GMT
#4747
this game is all too confusing and 238 pages long
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:41 GMT
#4748
On March 18 2015 01:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:38 Palmar wrote:
if marv isn't mafia someone is playing the mafia game of their life here.

are you claiming?

This guy has really no clue how hard it is to find mafia in this game.

Because he never tried ofcourse.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:41 GMT
#4749
On March 18 2015 01:41 prplhz wrote:
this game is all too confusing and 238 pages long

This guy realized his mistake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:42 GMT
#4750
How you can townread prplhz is beyond me marv. beyond me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:44 GMT
#4751
Damdred obvious town entire game.
Onegu is lynchbait so I got to fake a townread.
Eden I cba. He is like rayn tbh. 50/50

prplhz??? How is he town? I don't see it. For everything he did possible townie another player did the same x 500
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:46 GMT
#4752
i don't really, but either rayn is town and he sees something that is why prplhz is town so we shouldn't lynch him, or rayn is mafia in which case we should lynch rayn and not prplhz
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:46 GMT
#4753
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 16:50 GMT
#4754
On March 17 2015 18:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:51 Palmar wrote:
I just voted rayn to poke the bear. I feel like rayn has been doing things today and I'm a massive sucker for people that call town. When I last left the thread I was reading through rayn's filter and I was trying to figure out the timeline of his JAT read, I recall there being a gap in his posting (a night or something) and at first I thought it was scummy (how his treatment of jat changed from before the night to after) but I think I read some more that convinced me otherwise. This is what I'm doing now.


To follow up on this, I went to sleep last night feeling fairly confident rayn is town. I am going to summarize what I'm talking about here later today (I've got two meetings etc coming up, so I can't right now).

So until further notice, rayn is off the lynch table, and my table looks like this:

Do not lynch:

Koshi
FF
rayn

Maaybe lynch (but probably not)

prplhz

Wildcard bitches!

marv

Lynch:

Onegu




I need to read Eden, he's the one I have done little to none work on. @Eden I didn't notice you answering my question regarding your comment about marv/jat interaction from back on day 1.

I answered it, search filter for "fingers"
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:52 GMT
#4755
Eden.

Let's do rayn or do you think marv is mafia? Onegu isn't, prplhz is being protected by both rayn and marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 16:53 GMT
#4756
On March 18 2015 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:37 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet

you do not believe Onegu's 100% soul read then?

hahaha
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:54 GMT
#4757
On March 18 2015 01:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 18:39 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:51 Palmar wrote:
I just voted rayn to poke the bear. I feel like rayn has been doing things today and I'm a massive sucker for people that call town. When I last left the thread I was reading through rayn's filter and I was trying to figure out the timeline of his JAT read, I recall there being a gap in his posting (a night or something) and at first I thought it was scummy (how his treatment of jat changed from before the night to after) but I think I read some more that convinced me otherwise. This is what I'm doing now.


To follow up on this, I went to sleep last night feeling fairly confident rayn is town. I am going to summarize what I'm talking about here later today (I've got two meetings etc coming up, so I can't right now).

So until further notice, rayn is off the lynch table, and my table looks like this:

Do not lynch:

Koshi
FF
rayn

Maaybe lynch (but probably not)

prplhz

Wildcard bitches!

marv

Lynch:

Onegu




I need to read Eden, he's the one I have done little to none work on. @Eden I didn't notice you answering my question regarding your comment about marv/jat interaction from back on day 1.

I answered it, search filter for "fingers"

aww i did it and it made me happy, one of the only times in the game someone made a correct analysis about how i operate
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:56 GMT
#4758
VOTE raynpelikoneet
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:57 GMT
#4759
I will try to stay away from this game as long as possible.

marv. Please. Vote rayn. Please.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#4760
Your reasoning for thinking i am mafia is as shit as always Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 128
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
HiyA 354
Mong 149
Shinee 77
sorry 33
Noble 16
NotJumperer 16
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1288
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Reynor56
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft599
Other Games
summit1g6995
Coldzera 743
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft161
RuFF_SC232
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream380
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1334
• Rush1308
• Stunt367
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 41m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 41m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.