• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12798 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 343 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:25 GMT
#4721
MARV IS MAFIA AND MANIPULATIVE.

LOOK AT HOW HE TAKES THE BAIT AND GOES FOR THE 1 GAME THAT DEBUNKS EDEN TOWN

WHILE MARV READS EDEN TOWN IN HIS FILTER. HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EDEN HIS ALIGNMENT. JUST WANT TO LOOK TOWN.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:25 GMT
#4722
On March 18 2015 01:20 Koshi wrote:
The other one needs to put his head out of his ass. AND FUCKING FAST. Especially when it is marv.

can't believe you can say this to me after how long and how many times i voted rayn this game koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:25 GMT
#4723
On March 18 2015 01:25 Koshi wrote:
MARV IS MAFIA AND MANIPULATIVE.

LOOK AT HOW HE TAKES THE BAIT AND GOES FOR THE 1 GAME THAT DEBUNKS EDEN TOWN

WHILE MARV READS EDEN TOWN IN HIS FILTER. HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EDEN HIS ALIGNMENT. JUST WANT TO LOOK TOWN.

I am not even calling eden mafia.

I am showing how what you do is wildly inconsistent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:26 GMT
#4724
you can't call eden town for filter length when his posting rate is less than his postiest mafia game

while i am mafia despite posting at over double the rate of my postiest mafia game

that just doesn't add up koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:26 GMT
#4725
marv: Eden is town
Koshi: Eden is town for this reason a b c d combined
marv: if we look at c on his own, I am totally town. Eden is not important and I won't correct you saying that you lied about my read on Eden.

COOL STORY BRO
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:27 GMT
#4726
what's that got to do with anything?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 16:27 GMT
#4727
Well do you think Eden is mafia or not?
If you do not think prplhz is not mafia then what?
You don't seem to be disagreeing with the points i have brought up on Eden.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:27 GMT
#4728
my point is correct. not my fault all you do is hissy fit today.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:27 GMT
#4729
I don't have a 2nd scumread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:28 GMT
#4730
marv: I think Eden is town.
Koshi: marv thinks Eden is scum and has a shitread on him.
marv: I am town

SOUNDS LEGIT
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:28 GMT
#4731
well except rayn but i am sheeping him so it doesn't count.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:29 GMT
#4732
marv can we please please please please please please please please please lynch rayn?


I make a post that you can use in the future that does something you want in return if that is allowed by the rules. I am not sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:30 GMT
#4733
Koshi I have become so tired I do not want anything in return from you.

I do love you really you know, but I'm kinda spent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:31 GMT
#4734
Ok. With your last powers lynch rayn.

There is no fucking way in hell Onegu is mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:32 GMT
#4735
I just remembered it is DAy 3 and I have not want to lynch rayn.

Something is fucking off about this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 16:32 GMT
#4736
On March 18 2015 01:32 Koshi wrote:
I just remembered it is DAy 3 and I have not want to lynch rayn.

yeah right...
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 16:35 GMT
#4737
Essentially my position has been the same all day.

People I will lynch:
1. rayn
2. whoever rayn wants

I am 100% sure this makes me mafia or awful, and anyone can shout at me and go HOW CAN YOU DO THAT OMG YOU ARE MAFIA (or so bad) OMG OMG.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 16:35 GMT
#4738
On March 18 2015 01:17 Koshi wrote:
rayn palmar and marv are mafia.

Why am I back on the table?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:36 GMT
#4739
On March 18 2015 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:17 Koshi wrote:
rayn palmar and marv are mafia.

Why am I back on the table?

I don't really know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 16:37 GMT
#4740
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11354
White-Ra 264
Dota 2
monkeys_forever872
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift6203
JimRising 667
Counter-Strike
minikerr30
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox671
Other Games
summit1g9537
Maynarde208
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick369
BasetradeTV191
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.