• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:51
CEST 08:51
KST 15:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9979 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 343 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:25 GMT
#3941
btw I do think there's some chance Palmar is mafia. And I mainly say this so that I can quote this in future games so Palmar can never use the fucking bs "he can't call me mafia" line. Yeah I bloody well can.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 23:30 GMT
#3942
On March 16 2015 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
btw I do think there's some chance Palmar is mafia. And I mainly say this so that I can quote this in future games so Palmar can never use the fucking bs "he can't call me mafia" line. Yeah I bloody well can.

So what you're saying is that if I'm town I CAN use it?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:31 GMT
#3943
i quite clearly cannot stop you. see past pages.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:32 GMT
#3944
or should i be taking that as a scumclaim
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 23:35 GMT
#3945
No I mean in the future. When I flip town this game I have a future right to always use that line.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 23:43 GMT
#3946
Don't sheep marv!!!!!!














Sheep me!!!!
##VOTE: raynpelikoneet
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:45 GMT
#3947
On March 16 2015 08:35 Palmar wrote:
No I mean in the future. When I flip town this game I have a future right to always use that line.

no the opposite.

if you are town then quite clearly i am capable of thinking you are mafia when you are town, so you can never use it again.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 23:47 GMT
#3948
Palmar the nightkill implicates ray not marv....
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:47 GMT
#3949
the nk implicates fuck all. He was the RB. Ofc he had to die....
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 23:48 GMT
#3950
##vote Rayn

Get to go home in 15 hours hopefully. Lynch rayn
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 23:49 GMT
#3951
On March 16 2015 08:47 Koshi wrote:
the nk implicates fuck all. He was the RB. Ofc he had to die....

Bruh the n1 kill. The one that Palmar cited lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 23:50 GMT
#3952
On March 16 2015 08:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 08:35 Palmar wrote:
No I mean in the future. When I flip town this game I have a future right to always use that line.

no the opposite.

if you are town then quite clearly i am capable of thinking you are mafia when you are town, so you can never use it again.

oh I get it now.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:50 GMT
#3953
On March 16 2015 08:49 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 08:47 Koshi wrote:
the nk implicates fuck all. He was the RB. Ofc he had to die....

Bruh the n1 kill. The one that Palmar cited lol

ah. I don't read anything Palmar got to say. He is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2015 00:00 GMT
#3954
On March 16 2015 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
that goes for you koshi. you call me mafia when i display none of my mafia traits and all of my townie traits.

I literally don't understand! I don't get how it's possible that you can think I'm mafia Koshi, I don't understand what changed. The same happened in Horn, I got suspicion from everywhere once Eden made his case, and it was completely confounding.

Quickly on this.
Ritoky also made a giant towncase on himself
It just doesn't work like that.

Yes. I can see you as town. But I see people like Damdred/Eden and yesterday LS stronger as town. I don't know why. I just do.

So my options are limited.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2015 00:00 GMT
#3955
like srsly. you should all lynch Palmar if you think he is mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2015 00:01 GMT
#3956
nha we sheep you.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2015 00:03 GMT
#3957
On March 16 2015 09:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
that goes for you koshi. you call me mafia when i display none of my mafia traits and all of my townie traits.

I literally don't understand! I don't get how it's possible that you can think I'm mafia Koshi, I don't understand what changed. The same happened in Horn, I got suspicion from everywhere once Eden made his case, and it was completely confounding.

Quickly on this.
Ritoky also made a giant towncase on himself
It just doesn't work like that.

Yes. I can see you as town. But I see people like Damdred/Eden and yesterday LS stronger as town. I don't know why. I just do.

So my options are limited.

it goes for replicable meta

everything ritoky did is replicable (even though he didn't)

i don't think all of the stuff i did was replicable. not even close.

but obviously you can't help it if you think so. which goes back to my earlier moan about people not townreadnig me when i play like town, which there is nothing i can actually do about, it just is what it is, and it's very annoying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 00:07 GMT
#3958
Sigh, can you guys go look and realize I am never NEVER NEVER wrong on Rayn. Go find me a normal mini where Rayn fakeclaim as Scum. You can't.

Also something keeps giving me odd vibes from Eden. Like his reactions to things just don't seem natural to me, and like trying to pin NK motive on someone when it was OBV the RB was going to get NK...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2015 00:10 GMT
#3959
It's not enough to find Eden scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2015 00:11 GMT
#3960
What I meant is, if you want votes to go off rayn, give us something better than that.

Eden was talking about n1 kill. It's in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 9m
Replay Cast
16h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.