• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9594 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 343 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:41 GMT
#3921
On March 16 2015 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


fine, i'm out.

the game is a wash. the only way it's of any use to me is if i was right all along.

all those points are stupid. Like you literally explained how you are non-committal as town. I am the fucking same! Am I supposed to cry over ritoky's death? You know I always use metrics and heuristics to read people. Why is this new? And using my non-death on N1 is just disgusting.

And yet this still all ignores all my massive towntells. My enormous filter which is so much bigger than Imperial it's not even on the same scale. The obvious investment. The fact I called Koshi a cunt (I talk in many games how i would not let myself be so rude as mafia, and it's always true). Actively trying to work shit out yesterday, like I never sit there trying to actively solve the game as mafia, and if you say that isn't what I was doing I do not know what to say.

whatever, really.



???

So like are you not scum reading Palmar anymore?
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:44 GMT
#3922
lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:51 GMT
#3923
marv pls play. pls.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:57 GMT
#3924
PLEASE!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:01 GMT
#3925
i think we should lynch you but i'm never gonna get the support for it and i cba. so whatever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:01 GMT
#3926
Who cares. How can you not read him?
He got a million pages.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:02 GMT
#3927
You got my axe marv. I just sheep. SEriously these are my last post this cycle
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:07 GMT
#3928
like something really weird happened the last few games, for the past 2 years or so people read me easily on all my usual towntells, all of which are here in even more abundance than they are normally. Never am I anywhere close to this suspicious past D1/N1, even if I am not lynching mafia.

and yet now all my usual stuff is not enough to read me as town anymore. something has mysteriously changed, all the usual stuff of reading me is now out the window for some reason.

that goes for you koshi. you call me mafia when i display none of my mafia traits and all of my townie traits.

I literally don't understand! I don't get how it's possible that you can think I'm mafia Koshi, I don't understand what changed. The same happened in Horn, I got suspicion from everywhere once Eden made his case, and it was completely confounding.

And like Palmar said I had a "shit day" yesterday because ritoky flipped town. yes ritoky was wrong but I think I could not have played the game any better apart from that. If that's a shit day then the expectation on me is just way too high. If I think back to Day 2 I don't know how I would improve how I approached, thought, researched the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:08 GMT
#3929
WEll. This game is insane. I got no answers.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 23:09 GMT
#3930
On March 16 2015 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
i think we should lynch you but i'm never gonna get the support for it and i cba. so whatever.

I am sorry but if you think so you are bad.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:10 GMT
#3931
you'd say that as scum, so whatever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:10 GMT
#3932
in fact all you did was call me bad in hashtag.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:11 GMT
#3933
##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 23:11 GMT
#3934
##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


100% sheep marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 23:11 GMT
#3935
I almost want to give marv the benefit of the doubt he wouldn't appeal this hard to emotion as scum.
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:12 GMT
#3936
Rayn other than me who are your scum reads?
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 23:13 GMT
#3937
On March 16 2015 08:10 marvellosity wrote:
in fact all you did was call me bad in hashtag.

true. in here you are calling yourself bad and i want you to play.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 23:13 GMT
#3938
On March 16 2015 08:11 Palmar wrote:
I almost want to give marv the benefit of the doubt he wouldn't appeal this hard to emotion as scum.

sure i would. i absolutely would. so that would be a terrible reason to call me town.

i say it here because i believe all the things i actually am saying are true. and i challenge you to disprove all my towntells. because i don't think you, or anyone else, can.

i'd do it as mafia but as mafia i wouldn't have the body of play i have behind me. like just READ the 2nd half of day 2 where I really tried to work things out, and find anything REMOTELY similar in ANY of my scumgames. You can't. You just can't.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:17 GMT
#3939
Marv has a 38 page filter that is why he is town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:20 GMT
#3940
Also fuck Dark Templars. Fantasy is the fucking man and should have won that fucking game, fuck DT's! Any of you have DT avatar so glad mine is HT now. If you have a DT I'm going to policy lynch you!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
Replay Cast
7h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.