• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9686 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:10 GMT
#3901
Palmar is not mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 22:10 GMT
#3902
Since when does that stop you?

Doesn't matter. I am voting you off.

And I dont' think I will get more than 20 posts in this phase.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:11 GMT
#3903
PALMAR IS NOT MAFIA!
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:13 GMT
#3904
On March 16 2015 07:10 Koshi wrote:
Since when does that stop you?

Doesn't matter. I am voting you off.

And I dont' think I will get more than 20 posts in this phase.

Since like... forever.

While somewhat outdated because I'm aware of it, one of my massive towntells is that I get confused, hedge my bets and in general am very uncertain and tentative when I'm town, the exception is when I set my mind to something "I'm going to get this lynch."

As mafia I used to overplay my hand in terms of confidence quite a bit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:13 GMT
#3905
On March 16 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
PALMAR IS NOT MAFIA!

Can you explain why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:13 GMT
#3906
I do agree though
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:14 GMT
#3907
On March 16 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Onegu



<3

So what about my points was wrong.? You have read me wrong in the past. Hogwarts neat and tidy down under. I always read you correctly and haven't been wrong on you, and my reasons for reading you town are all legit.

So why am I scum again Rayn?
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:15 GMT
#3908
On March 16 2015 07:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
it's marv + someone

^ that's my reason

Doesn't work.

The difference between us is that you're not allowed to be wrong about my alignment. Even if you are town, it's reasonable for me to think it's you. It is not reasonable for you to think it's me.

If nothing else, the point I made about LS back on day 1 that you agreed with should be enough for you to think I'm town.

that's all you have...

you're not allowed to do what you're doing, no. you're not allowed to fake-talk yourself into calling me town, where for some reason you say more than once "fuck it he has to be town" or words to that effect.

And then you're going with the simple solution but now the solution is marv+1?

then this post as a cheap cop out of "i am allowed to call you mafia, you are not allowed to call me mafia"

no.

You can try convince me about rayn though, I'm totes up for that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:20 GMT
#3909
On March 16 2015 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
it's marv + someone

^ that's my reason

Doesn't work.

The difference between us is that you're not allowed to be wrong about my alignment. Even if you are town, it's reasonable for me to think it's you. It is not reasonable for you to think it's me.

If nothing else, the point I made about LS back on day 1 that you agreed with should be enough for you to think I'm town.

that's all you have...

you're not allowed to do what you're doing, no. you're not allowed to fake-talk yourself into calling me town, where for some reason you say more than once "fuck it he has to be town" or words to that effect.

And then you're going with the simple solution but now the solution is marv+1?


Well, think about it. If I somehow got shot, however unlikely, I wanted people to take a hard look at you. If I survive, I get to stay in the game to actually make an informed decision. It's completely logical to do exactly what I did.

On March 16 2015 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
then this post as a cheap cop out of "i am allowed to call you mafia, you are not allowed to call me mafia"

no.


Why not? That is how it almost always goes between us. In fact just yesterday you said I was townie for the way I treated you. I am allowed to call you mafia, and this treatment you're giving me makes you more likely to be one. I am allowed to do exactly what I'm doing because it's exactly what I do when I'm town. You know this marv. How are you going to react?

On March 16 2015 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
You can try convince me about rayn though, I'm totes up for that.


I don't think I wanna. I know I have a massive sweet spot for people who are reasonable when it comes to my alignment (think Damdred in Imperial), but I still can't make myself double think the fact that he has correctly determined my alignment.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:20 GMT
#3910
this game isn't like any others.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:21 GMT
#3911
essentially what you are saying is

"i know as town i call you mafia. so i can call you mafia for free. you cannot call me mafia"

there is no reason you can't say this as mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:21 GMT
#3912
why do you ignore all my towntells?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:22 GMT
#3913
On March 16 2015 07:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
PALMAR IS NOT MAFIA!

Can you explain why?

I did already.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:26 GMT
#3914
On March 16 2015 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
essentially what you are saying is

"i know as town i call you mafia. so i can call you mafia for free. you cannot call me mafia"

there is no reason you can't say this as mafia.


Yes! Exactly! This is both what I'm saying and there is no reason I can't say this as mafia.

HOWEVER:

On March 16 2015 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
it's marv + someone

^ that's my reason


There is also no reason I can't say this as town. So by definition you should not be voting to lynch me for this.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 22:26 GMT
#3915
On March 16 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Onegu



<3

So what about my points was wrong.? You have read me wrong in the past. Hogwarts neat and tidy down under. I always read you correctly and haven't been wrong on you, and my reasons for reading you town are all legit.

So why am I scum again Rayn?

I don't care if i have read you wrong or right (in fact in neat and tidy i read you right when koshi was as ass).
You have nothing to say except "rayn is town".
That makes you scun.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:29 GMT
#3916
On March 16 2015 07:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
essentially what you are saying is

"i know as town i call you mafia. so i can call you mafia for free. you cannot call me mafia"

there is no reason you can't say this as mafia.


Yes! Exactly! This is both what I'm saying and there is no reason I can't say this as mafia.

HOWEVER:

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
it's marv + someone

^ that's my reason


There is also no reason I can't say this as town. So by definition you should not be voting to lynch me for this.

Sure I can. You went through this rigmarole of a progressively stronger townread on me.

then you throw it away based on the ritoky flip. It doesn't make sense - sure ritoky was wrong, but I was absolutely the person who tried to push the game forward during Day 2

there's no reason for you to be suddenly calling me mafia. "i do it as town" isn't one of them.

Actually you don't call me mafia, ever, when you are town, when you have declared me town with some certainty.

Normally you hedge your bets forever. If you ever actually call me town, that is your read. you've never gone back on it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 22:34 GMT
#3917
On March 16 2015 07:21 marvellosity wrote:
why do you ignore all my towntells?

Because of that blink song.

There are multiple small weird things about you. I'll name the ones I have off the top of my head.

1) The rsoultin kill incriminates you (I know this is bad and terrible but stay with me). If we think about the possible kills during that night the only other viable one would be rayn. Koshi is probably getting medic protected, I am trolling and being shit, Eden was shit day 1 etc etc. You are the sensible night 1 kill. If I am mafia I shoot you every time there.

2) You said that you would not have lead the JAT wagon lead for so long without doing something about it or jumping on it to gain credit. Maybe my assumptions are off, but I really disagreed with you on that. I just didn't have the energy to argue with you at the time and I was not sure (I'm still not). I would expect you to do EXACTLY this, basically don't rock the boat too much and see if JAT could turn it around, then hop on if he was dying anyway.

3) You have not been assertive or made any hard reads this game except on two people, one of them is ritoky which was quite wrong, and the other is prplhz. Hard reading koshi and LS town doesn't really count because well, it's easy as fuck, hell the LS read was MY read.

4) talking about the hard reads, you were wrong on ritoky. I know you are occasionally wrong but you seem rather unfazed by it. I also have a hard time believing you'd be wrong on ritoky, then turn around and be wrong on me next, after not having lead town on day 1. This would be your third "shit" day in a row.

5) You did explain your prplhz read, I never double checked it. However I did notice that the substantial parts of the read that I actually believe, all came long after you had started townreading him. That being said, the parts I didn't really care about, the metrics, did in fact happen before you made your read for the most part so meh.

Still... so many small things.

Like Blink182
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:35 GMT
#3918
On March 16 2015 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Onegu



<3

So what about my points was wrong.? You have read me wrong in the past. Hogwarts neat and tidy down under. I always read you correctly and haven't been wrong on you, and my reasons for reading you town are all legit.

So why am I scum again Rayn?

I don't care if i have read you wrong or right (in fact in neat and tidy i read you right when koshi was as ass).
You have nothing to say except "rayn is town".
That makes you scun.



That's not all I am saying, I am saying prplhz is scum. His 180 on me, plus how he has been completely forgettable this game is really scummy. Going to go into more detail about this later.

##Vote: prplhz

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:38 GMT
#3919
On March 14 2015 19:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 18:56 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2015 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Marv and I could both shoot rsoultin for different reasons


point being? Are you scum reading marv?

No I'm just pointing it out.



What changed between this post and now, it's not like your small things come up after this, they are all before you posted this
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 22:39 GMT
#3920
##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


fine, i'm out.

the game is a wash. the only way it's of any use to me is if i was right all along.

all those points are stupid. Like you literally explained how you are non-committal as town. I am the fucking same! Am I supposed to cry over ritoky's death? You know I always use metrics and heuristics to read people. Why is this new? And using my non-death on N1 is just disgusting.

And yet this still all ignores all my massive towntells. My enormous filter which is so much bigger than Imperial it's not even on the same scale. The obvious investment. The fact I called Koshi a cunt (I talk in many games how i would not let myself be so rude as mafia, and it's always true). Actively trying to work shit out yesterday, like I never sit there trying to actively solve the game as mafia, and if you say that isn't what I was doing I do not know what to say.

whatever, really.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.