• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9513 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 185

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 343 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 21:56:08
March 14 2015 21:54 GMT
#3681
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [text version] +
Vote Count:

ritoky (7): marvellosity, LightningStrike, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Damdred, Eden1892, prplhz
prplhz (2): Onegu, ritoky
raynpelikoneet (1): Palmar


Currently ritoky is set to be disciplined!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#3682
lynched = disciplined, huh?

suddenly getting lynched more tempting
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#3683
nah, actually regardless of what happens, I am dumb

y'see, I know I've probably destroyed the reputation of my instinct by now with all of my frequent movements when I'm town, but it really is pretty good most of the time. I just end up overthinking things and ignoring my instinct a lot

so if ritoky flips town then I am dumb for once again doubting my good instincts
and if he flips mafia then I am dumb for having bad instincts (even though I ultimately end up voting the right way, it is dumb that my instinct is so blatantly counterlogical)

but it's good to be dumb, because that means I still have room to keep improving
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 21:57 GMT
#3684
On March 15 2015 05:13 Damdred wrote:
Trying to be more intuitive without over analyzing everything perfectly, especially since more limited amount of time. Meh anyway I just don't know how to do it well enough nor have enough faith in some of the things I feel in my gut I suppose

well now I am definitely never ever lynching Damdred lol

I am terrible, I basically did to you what I complained about other people doing to me then :/

you should keep experimenting with this I think. always look for new avenues to improve as a player
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 21:59 GMT
#3685
On March 15 2015 06:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 05:13 Damdred wrote:
Trying to be more intuitive without over analyzing everything perfectly, especially since more limited amount of time. Meh anyway I just don't know how to do it well enough nor have enough faith in some of the things I feel in my gut I suppose

well now I am definitely never ever lynching Damdred lol

I am terrible, I basically did to you what I complained about other people doing to me then :/

you should keep experimenting with this I think. always look for new avenues to improve as a player

tbh it's kinda very much aimed at me i think. he PM me recently and i had a bit of a ramble about intuitiveness vs analytical.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 22:00 GMT
#3686
the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 22:00 GMT
#3687
i am really nervous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 22:22:03
March 14 2015 22:02 GMT
#3688
Night 2!

[image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [text version] +
Vote Count:

ritoky (7): marvellosity, LightningStrike, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Damdred, Eden1892, prplhz
prplhz (2): Onegu, ritoky
raynpelikoneet (1): Palmar


Currently ritoky is set to be disciplined!


prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 22:02 GMT
#3689
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 22:02 GMT
#3690
meh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 22:03 GMT
#3691
eh miller is basically guilty right?





bummer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 22:03 GMT
#3692
ok

you guys can have your lynches, whatever they are
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 22:04 GMT
#3693
well, I'm killing Palmar tomorrow if I'm around to do it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 22:04 GMT
#3694
lol what if it's you :^)
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 22:06 GMT
#3695
i hope town isn't that silly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 22:07 GMT
#3696
i wouldn't entertain it til d4. too busy tunneling on palmar now
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 22:07 GMT
#3697
i'll entertain you for the lynch then too
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 22:21 GMT
#3698
Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Currently raynpelikoneet is set to be lynched.

Heres what the vote looked like right after Rayn drops his case as I mentioned before.

Two confirmed town on Eden, Why doesn't scum save JAT here? or at least push Eden over the edge? We knew I was leaning scum pretty heavily on eden at the time that would be three votes on Eden. Palmar just moved prior to this vote count onto Marv so that's 4 people? Assuming palmar is scum in this scenario could be 6 votes on Eden sealing JATs survival for another day?

What am I missing here? Could the mafia team just be super inactive like JAT was saying? Or Maybe the whole point of the RS kill was to give credence to the three town reads so that we would think he told the truth about all three?

Im kind of confused and doubting myself. I really need to see and look through why people voted for JAT and the reasons behind it.

I still think Rayn, Marv are pretty much 99.9% town. LS and Koshi are blue. Prp put a lot of work into the game especialy reading imperial like he did.

I'm going to do some filter diving right here.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 22:33 GMT
#3699
hmm. Yeah him sitting on same target as JAT was odd. Meh.
This game pretty hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 22:35 GMT
#3700
if you think ray is almost certainly town, then mafia just decided not to save jat for whatever reason. it's easy for me to say this because i know i'm town, so if i assume ray is town then voila. but even if thread sentiment had shifted toward me a bit, there were still a boatload of votes that were on ray until really late in the day. i really don't think it would have been hard for mafia to get an inertia lynch on ray d1 if they wanted it.

my thought here is that, assuming ray is town, the mafia likely felt that getting jat to live for one more day wasn't going to be worth the hassle of being suspicious when he flips scum after d2. an inertia lynch on town!ray to save scum!jat would have looked terrible for the last-minute provocateurs, so they presumably decided not to save him.

i'm not sure what else they would've decided to do instead though. "bus jat for credit" is the textbook answer but my first thought was actually "stand pat and see what happens" -- after all, it WAS a close vote for a while, maybe they figured they could just hang on and get the inertia lynch without making a move that would be suspicious later. hedging bets basically

of course ray could be mafia. why do you have him as p. much 99.9% town damdred? obviously it's easy fmpov since i know that both of the other pushes that got a little momentum (me and ritoky) were town, but jat and his team not trying to save himself certainly could point to ray being mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 280
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34113
Bisu 3518
Hyuk 1482
Shuttle 1344
Mini 790
EffOrt 784
Larva 408
Soma 369
ZerO 254
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 117
Last 93
Sexy 91
Zeus 73
Hyun 47
Pusan 45
Killer 39
Mong 38
Trap 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hm[arnc] 29
sorry 27
PianO 24
Aegong 22
Rock 17
zelot 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7387
qojqva1542
Dendi1012
Counter-Strike
fl0m1747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1286
crisheroes921
Liquid`Hasu496
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns30849
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1231
Beastyqt252
Livibee203
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX141
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King85
KnowMe73
elazer67
CosmosSc2 23
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6935
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
INu's Battles
21h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.