• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 187

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 343 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 01:08 GMT
#3721
@LS what are your current reads?
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 15 2015 01:23 GMT
#3722
On March 15 2015 10:08 Onegu wrote:
@LS what are your current reads?

So me and Koshi are definitely confirmed Town via Power Role claims I getting Eden, Damdred, Marv Town based on my interactions with them. Prplhz despite his filter being larger I wont be surprised that he could of uped his Mafia game after Titanic because his filter is filled with meaningless shit except for him calling out JAT's early reads but yet wouldn't put his vote on JAT till much later so maybe a possible early bus by him? I remember you not having a good filter every time you are town and almost always claim VT if you are VT and you did this with very little pressure so most likely town by meta. Rayn most likely town by your soul read and the fact he was willing to counterclaim JAT's Medic claim as VT which is a ballsy move that worked but then some claim stuff happened with him and Palmar about who is the real power role. Palmar trolled on Day 1 pretty hard and the first time I ever played with him he was hard pressuring people (Me especially) when it wasn't the weekend and he seemed to be a question mark now with his play so Null possible Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 01:28 GMT
#3723
Bah I actually have to read koshi now because its bugging me. LS what do you think of another mafia fake claim?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:28 GMT
#3724
I could see prplhz + Palmar mafia team. Would make sense why Palmar is so strange around prplhz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 01:30 GMT
#3725
Koshi will you answer my question so I don't have to slog through 28 pages
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:30 GMT
#3726
On March 15 2015 09:34 Damdred wrote:
Kochi, why were you ok to believe Jat was the medic? Like so ok you invited and element to Rayn I believe before Rayn fake claimed? Since your vet you should of known jats claim was fake instantly so why did you move

doc/vet could be balanced. Because it just ensures a 4th lynch. Or makes it very probable. rayn wasn't believable after RB claim and him not dieing. And him waffling around.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:31 GMT
#3727
Also I am a sucker for blue claims. And if you think I bus JAT the entire game jsut to jump off him at the last second you are insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 15 2015 01:31 GMT
#3728
On March 15 2015 10:28 Damdred wrote:
Bah I actually have to read koshi now because its bugging me. LS what do you think of another mafia fake claim?

I think it will go full Linux if remember all the blue claims that game :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:36 GMT
#3729
I am still bugged out why rsoultin died.

Damdred/Palmar also possible. Even though I read Damdred 101% town.


I am just killing Palmar tomorrow. And so should everybody else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 01:38 GMT
#3730
Yeaaaaa I don't know if I believe that med+vet would be balanced In a twelve person game would be balanced or that you would think that.

Questiom two why did you go from damdred is 100% town to saying I'm scum yo back saying I'm town?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:42 GMT
#3731
Cuz I can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 01:43 GMT
#3732
Come on koshi why did you say I was scum then slide back to town over nothing?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:44 GMT
#3733
Vote me tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 01:44 GMT
#3734
....
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:46 GMT
#3735
btw LS. Tell us who you RB right before the night ends. It doesn't say much if you die but meh. You never know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 01:47 GMT
#3736
nha it probably doesn't help us at all. lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 01:48 GMT
#3737
On March 15 2015 10:36 Koshi wrote:
I am still bugged out why rsoultin died.

Damdred/Palmar also possible. Even though I read Damdred 101% town.


I am just killing Palmar tomorrow. And so should everybody else.




Yeah I'm fine with this, would prefer a prplhz lynch but yeah. I can never get a good read on Palmar in any game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 02:08 GMT
#3738
On March 15 2015 10:36 Koshi wrote:
I am still bugged out why rsoultin died.

Damdred/Palmar also possible. Even though I read Damdred 101% town.


I am just killing Palmar tomorrow. And so should everybody else.

BRUH
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 02:09 GMT
#3739
how you even gonna wait til I'M off damdred before you say that
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 02:28 GMT
#3740
Lol now Eden can try to lynch me
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.