• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7689 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 343 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 19:30 GMT
#3641
things palmar claimed to be this game:

mafia
doc
vig
cop
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:31 GMT
#3642
On March 15 2015 04:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:21 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 00:36 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 00:28 prplhz wrote:
@marvellosity you just explained prplhz town to palmar

can you explain palmar town to prplhz?

Not with the same conviction. Like people always say my reads on Palmar are based on pixies and fairies. The trolling/being a dick absolutely doesn't make him mafia though.

I think his attitude towards me is more likely to come from town. He trolls me -> he has some suspicions of me, and for the right reasons. "insightful reads" - fine, he doesn't think he has any, but that is consistent with what he would think as town

Interested at the right times (around lynch). Comment about Eden just after the night shot was perceptive, even if I don't think it was correct.

His question to Koshi about what his endgame is if he is mafia, also the sort of thing I think he would say as town.

This is enough for a townread (from me). It's not enough for a big townread because there's even less actual good insight in his filter than normal.

Eden ^

I might add to this that Palmar had the same thought to me about ritoky's trolliness being too "tryhard". I had never actually said it in thread but he brought it up and I had been thinking it.

I think prplhz mentioned something about his trolly blueclaims and stuff. I'm not sure what end he expected ccing rayn there other than kinda drawing attention to himself?

The reason Palmar isn't clear town to me is that stuff I said about replicable meta. There exists a world where I think Palmar *could* replicate this play as mafia. I just don't think so.

first of all, thank you

secondly, i don't think reading ritoky's trolling as being forced when ritoky admitted in-thread that it was forced is particularly compelling evidence of town. if you think it's one of those mindmeld things then i get where you're coming from, but from the outside it's not doing much for me :/

agreed that i don't get what the point of his blueclaims were either, but i have repeatedly asked him if he's really the cop after he claimed it and he ignored me, so i am forced to take it at face value, in which case his claim is transparently bullshit imo

are you sure you couldn't be convinced to lynch palmar first?

yes it's bullshit, but why?? what's the play?

I am pretty convinced yes. Like I understand what you are saying, if we're going by gameplay reasons there is very little game-solving in Palmar's game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:32 GMT
#3643
On March 15 2015 04:30 Damdred wrote:
I wouldn't actually mind getting lynched honestly i'm not really having fun this game

??? no-one is talking about lynching you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:32 GMT
#3644
On March 15 2015 04:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon

why do you feel the need to say this for the 2nd time today?

because I'm talking myself into it.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:33 GMT
#3645
On March 15 2015 04:30 Damdred wrote:
I wouldn't actually mind getting lynched honestly i'm not really having fun this game

man pls don't say this, all of the fuck-you klaxons are sounding in my head and i'm trying really hard not to just lock on and fire away
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:33 GMT
#3646
On March 15 2015 04:29 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon

are you the fucking cop with a fucking green check on fucking ray

i heard somewhere that saying fuck makes you look cool and gets people to talk to you so maybe this will do it

oh I'm not cop
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:34 GMT
#3647
I've really not been around since I claimed the cop eden. I didn't even know you were asking me.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:35 GMT
#3648
Meh, I make big posts people come in damdred looks bad in spots. Oh rsoul scum read damdred. Its what it is just don't care hopefully ritoky is the roleblocker though
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:35 GMT
#3649
On March 15 2015 04:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:28 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 15 2015 04:21 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 00:36 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 00:28 prplhz wrote:
@marvellosity you just explained prplhz town to palmar

can you explain palmar town to prplhz?

Not with the same conviction. Like people always say my reads on Palmar are based on pixies and fairies. The trolling/being a dick absolutely doesn't make him mafia though.

I think his attitude towards me is more likely to come from town. He trolls me -> he has some suspicions of me, and for the right reasons. "insightful reads" - fine, he doesn't think he has any, but that is consistent with what he would think as town

Interested at the right times (around lynch). Comment about Eden just after the night shot was perceptive, even if I don't think it was correct.

His question to Koshi about what his endgame is if he is mafia, also the sort of thing I think he would say as town.

This is enough for a townread (from me). It's not enough for a big townread because there's even less actual good insight in his filter than normal.

Eden ^

I might add to this that Palmar had the same thought to me about ritoky's trolliness being too "tryhard". I had never actually said it in thread but he brought it up and I had been thinking it.

I think prplhz mentioned something about his trolly blueclaims and stuff. I'm not sure what end he expected ccing rayn there other than kinda drawing attention to himself?

The reason Palmar isn't clear town to me is that stuff I said about replicable meta. There exists a world where I think Palmar *could* replicate this play as mafia. I just don't think so.

first of all, thank you

secondly, i don't think reading ritoky's trolling as being forced when ritoky admitted in-thread that it was forced is particularly compelling evidence of town. if you think it's one of those mindmeld things then i get where you're coming from, but from the outside it's not doing much for me :/

agreed that i don't get what the point of his blueclaims were either, but i have repeatedly asked him if he's really the cop after he claimed it and he ignored me, so i am forced to take it at face value, in which case his claim is transparently bullshit imo

are you sure you couldn't be convinced to lynch palmar first?

yes it's bullshit, but why?? what's the play?

I am pretty convinced yes. Like I understand what you are saying, if we're going by gameplay reasons there is very little game-solving in Palmar's game.

i don't know just trolling i guess. i'm inclined to throw it out altogether and ignore it because it makes no sense from either alignment
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:35 GMT
#3650
On March 15 2015 04:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 15 2015 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon

are you the fucking cop with a fucking green check on fucking ray

i heard somewhere that saying fuck makes you look cool and gets people to talk to you so maybe this will do it

oh I'm not cop

motherfucking
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:36 GMT
#3651
On March 15 2015 04:35 Damdred wrote:
Meh, I make big posts people come in damdred looks bad in spots. Oh rsoul scum read damdred. Its what it is just don't care hopefully ritoky is the roleblocker though

if that's what i think it is, congrats, i am never lynching you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:38 GMT
#3652
(what i think it is is damdred sometimes just gives up when he's town and getting a bunch of bs thrown at him, i expect he's going to come back later (or maybe just keep posting good stuff) and be productive, for some reason that post just reads really town and i think i get what people were saying)
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:39 GMT
#3653
Like there is something off about this game. Thankfully we lynched JAT yesterday so we have bought some time to figure it out (mislynching 2 in a row now wouldn't be the end of the world).

I don't know what it is, and I'm sort of fine with it.

There exists a very simple solution to the game on the surface.

We assume marv is town and trust his read on prplhz. We assume koshi has to be town. We assume Eden is town for his attitude, and we assume Damdred is town because of the self-vote/pussy tactics. LS has to be town too.

Then we lynch into ritoky, onegu and rayn who all could be mafia. Onegu on activity, marv's points regarding ritoky actually made sense, and rayn based on apathy/negative attitude/betrayal.

Then we ride into the sunset.

I just don't think, that in this case, the game is that easy.

But I'm willing to give the simple solution a shot.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:39 GMT
#3654
why do i not get those games where kelsier-tormented-the other person are mafia with 5 pages of filter between them?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3655
This is one of those games. Mafia is low filtered.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3656
Great game in IEM btw.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3657
But your massive amount of non committal posts jsut clouded the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3658
If the only reason i'm town is because I self voted.... you really need to read the game better
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3659
On March 15 2015 04:42 marvellosity wrote:
Great game in IEM btw.

Go Dark!
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:43 GMT
#3660
On March 15 2015 04:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:42 marvellosity wrote:
Great game in IEM btw.

Go Dark!

Go Trap
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift4669
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
54m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 54m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.