• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8014 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 343 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:12 GMT
#3621
On March 15 2015 04:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:05 Damdred wrote:
Marv I know you read everything I said, I think you probably disagree with Oneg. So who am I most wrong on do you think?

I don't know. I think everything you wrote looked pretty ok tbh.

I am most happy with this ritoky lynch because this continuing Onegu read is very silly.

ritoky has pushed no-one in 2 days!

ritoky is right - as mafia he tunnels for terrible reasons

but as town he is opinionated and actually wants to kill people. not 2-3 sentences over 2 cycles saying "well maybe these 2 are mafia".


This is the most likely reason that ritoky is mafia here.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:12 GMT
#3622
On March 15 2015 04:10 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 03:50 Koshi wrote:
Reasons why marv is mafia:
1) non commital reads
2) total apathy towards this game

not complete without
3) he's doing townie things

best reason
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 19:12 GMT
#3623
he did some trolling in imperial too, posting swag and puppies and martyring (as scum)
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:13 GMT
#3624
like I am 100% certain ritoky is the right lynch.

I am nowhere near 100% certain that ritoky is mafia, but I am 100% certain he is the right lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:14 GMT
#3625
##Unvote
##Vote Ritoky


Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:16 GMT
#3626
man no one in this game is fun anymore

the biggest casualty of the night was rsoultin. she was fun to play with
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:17 GMT
#3627
On March 15 2015 04:12 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:09 marvellosity wrote:
On March 15 2015 04:05 Damdred wrote:
Marv I know you read everything I said, I think you probably disagree with Oneg. So who am I most wrong on do you think?

I don't know. I think everything you wrote looked pretty ok tbh.

I am most happy with this ritoky lynch because this continuing Onegu read is very silly.

ritoky has pushed no-one in 2 days!

ritoky is right - as mafia he tunnels for terrible reasons

but as town he is opinionated and actually wants to kill people. not 2-3 sentences over 2 cycles saying "well maybe these 2 are mafia".


This is the most likely reason that ritoky is mafia here.

yeah tbh it only occurred to me not so long ago.

ritoky has essentially done jack shit all game long.

normally in towngames he trolls trolls trolls but then at important points REALLY WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:17 GMT
#3628
ugh fine whatever

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ritoky


it really sucks when no one wants to play with you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 19:18 GMT
#3629
i'm down with it

##Vote ritoky
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:18 GMT
#3630
i can't wait to feel completely retarded if ritoky flips town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:21 GMT
#3631
On March 14 2015 00:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 00:28 prplhz wrote:
@marvellosity you just explained prplhz town to palmar

can you explain palmar town to prplhz?

Not with the same conviction. Like people always say my reads on Palmar are based on pixies and fairies. The trolling/being a dick absolutely doesn't make him mafia though.

I think his attitude towards me is more likely to come from town. He trolls me -> he has some suspicions of me, and for the right reasons. "insightful reads" - fine, he doesn't think he has any, but that is consistent with what he would think as town

Interested at the right times (around lynch). Comment about Eden just after the night shot was perceptive, even if I don't think it was correct.

His question to Koshi about what his endgame is if he is mafia, also the sort of thing I think he would say as town.

This is enough for a townread (from me). It's not enough for a big townread because there's even less actual good insight in his filter than normal.

Eden ^

I might add to this that Palmar had the same thought to me about ritoky's trolliness being too "tryhard". I had never actually said it in thread but he brought it up and I had been thinking it.

I think prplhz mentioned something about his trolly blueclaims and stuff. I'm not sure what end he expected ccing rayn there other than kinda drawing attention to himself?

The reason Palmar isn't clear town to me is that stuff I said about replicable meta. There exists a world where I think Palmar *could* replicate this play as mafia. I just don't think so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:22 GMT
#3632
On March 15 2015 04:18 Eden1892 wrote:
i can't wait to feel completely retarded if ritoky flips town


The more eden posts the more posts like this give me an odd feeling...
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:25 GMT
#3633
On March 15 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:18 Eden1892 wrote:
i can't wait to feel completely retarded if ritoky flips town


The more eden posts the more posts like this give me an odd feeling...

._.

i liked ritoky's big defense last night when i skimmed it on the way to friday night mafia, but y'all have a compelling point about his lack of willingness to kill people. i don't get what's weird about voting for someone you think logically is probably mafia but instinctively feel is townie when no one will kill your primary target
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:26 GMT
#3634
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:27 GMT
#3635
the issue with that defence is like all his other posts all he has done is try to call himself town, and he has expended about this much energy:

||

into pursuing people as mafia.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| calling himself town
|| calling people mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 14 2015 19:27 GMT
#3636
rso also scumread damdred
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 19:27 GMT
#3637
On March 15 2015 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon

why do you feel the need to say this for the 2nd time today?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:28 GMT
#3638
On March 15 2015 04:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 00:36 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 00:28 prplhz wrote:
@marvellosity you just explained prplhz town to palmar

can you explain palmar town to prplhz?

Not with the same conviction. Like people always say my reads on Palmar are based on pixies and fairies. The trolling/being a dick absolutely doesn't make him mafia though.

I think his attitude towards me is more likely to come from town. He trolls me -> he has some suspicions of me, and for the right reasons. "insightful reads" - fine, he doesn't think he has any, but that is consistent with what he would think as town

Interested at the right times (around lynch). Comment about Eden just after the night shot was perceptive, even if I don't think it was correct.

His question to Koshi about what his endgame is if he is mafia, also the sort of thing I think he would say as town.

This is enough for a townread (from me). It's not enough for a big townread because there's even less actual good insight in his filter than normal.

Eden ^

I might add to this that Palmar had the same thought to me about ritoky's trolliness being too "tryhard". I had never actually said it in thread but he brought it up and I had been thinking it.

I think prplhz mentioned something about his trolly blueclaims and stuff. I'm not sure what end he expected ccing rayn there other than kinda drawing attention to himself?

The reason Palmar isn't clear town to me is that stuff I said about replicable meta. There exists a world where I think Palmar *could* replicate this play as mafia. I just don't think so.

first of all, thank you

secondly, i don't think reading ritoky's trolling as being forced when ritoky admitted in-thread that it was forced is particularly compelling evidence of town. if you think it's one of those mindmeld things then i get where you're coming from, but from the outside it's not doing much for me :/

agreed that i don't get what the point of his blueclaims were either, but i have repeatedly asked him if he's really the cop after he claimed it and he ignored me, so i am forced to take it at face value, in which case his claim is transparently bullshit imo

are you sure you couldn't be convinced to lynch palmar first?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 19:29 GMT
#3639
On March 15 2015 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Fuck the tinfoil hat Marv is town.

I actually think damdy looks bad at times. I will however join the ritoky wagon

are you the fucking cop with a fucking green check on fucking ray

i heard somewhere that saying fuck makes you look cool and gets people to talk to you so maybe this will do it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:30 GMT
#3640
I wouldn't actually mind getting lynched honestly i'm not really having fun this game
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 277
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 25
Terrorterran 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 303
Other Games
summit1g13254
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1278
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo669
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 23m
Replay Cast
19h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.