• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6944 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#1281
I don't think you're wrong on me, I know you're wrong on me. I've read my role PM.

I think you're wrong on either Tormented or Snarfs, maybe both. I've got you kel yamato eden and tron as town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#1282
On February 27 2015 03:13 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If you could be more specific, I'm feeling very lazy today.


You were actually VERY lazy (in terms of helping catching mafia) during the most critic hours of this game so far.

I consistently pushed those that I thought were mafia until the end of the day. I don't believe I've been lazy at that time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 18:17 GMT
#1283
On February 27 2015 03:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't think you're wrong on me, I know you're wrong on me. I've read my role PM.

I think you're wrong on either Tormented or Snarfs, maybe both. I've got you kel yamato eden and tron as town.


Do you think i'm right on SL and Node? which is more likely do you think? i'm leaning more towards node probably
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:19 GMT
#1284
On February 27 2015 03:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't think you're wrong on me, I know you're wrong on me. I've read my role PM.

I think you're wrong on either Tormented or Snarfs, maybe both. I've got you kel yamato eden and tron as town.


Do you think i'm right on SL and Node? which is more likely do you think? i'm leaning more towards node probably

SL is and probably will be forever null to me, but I don't think Node is very compatible with Snarfs with the way they've interacted, so I'd lean towards SL though someone like Shining or Probulous is also possible.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 18:23 GMT
#1285
Do you not think that snarfs post with all his reads is something mafia probably wouldn't do?

Also why did you vote for snarfs with yamato before deciding yamato was town after you had pushed him most of the day? Also he was the primary push on him I believe in the thread at that point.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:25 GMT
#1286
On February 27 2015 03:23 Damdred wrote:
Do you not think that snarfs post with all his reads is something mafia probably wouldn't do?

Also why did you vote for snarfs with yamato before deciding yamato was town after you had pushed him most of the day? Also he was the primary push on him I believe in the thread at that point.

I didn't see anything new in his reads list. Rehashing what you've said already in order to get another very viable lynch target lynched seems very easy.

Because my problem with Yamato was that he hadn't done anything other than a weak case on Tormented which he backed up on when I started pressuring him and flinging suspicions at me. When I read his filter, I saw him doing a lot of pushing and prodding, plus the mutual wave-yamato townreads helped.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#1287
Actually what doesn't make sense is that Snarfs went after me when he was up for lynch rather than the more viable candidate in Wave. It's possible that he knew Wave was town and didn't want to catch flak for that flip and since he knew I wasn't dying I was a safe suspect to have, but it does give me pause.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#1288
Artanis why is Snarfs mafia? Your best singular reason is all I need, more is welcome
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 18:28 GMT
#1289
On February 27 2015 03:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:23 Damdred wrote:
Do you not think that snarfs post with all his reads is something mafia probably wouldn't do?

Also why did you vote for snarfs with yamato before deciding yamato was town after you had pushed him most of the day? Also he was the primary push on him I believe in the thread at that point.

I didn't see anything new in his reads list. Rehashing what you've said already in order to get another very viable lynch target lynched seems very easy.

Because my problem with Yamato was that he hadn't done anything other than a weak case on Tormented which he backed up on when I started pressuring him and flinging suspicions at me. When I read his filter, I saw him doing a lot of pushing and prodding, plus the mutual wave-yamato townreads helped.


It looks like in yoru filter you voted before you looked into yamato?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:29 GMT
#1290
On February 27 2015 03:27 Eden1892 wrote:
Artanis why is Snarfs mafia? Your best singular reason is all I need, more is welcome

Being one of his main suspects whilst never interacting with me would be a big point, as well as not being able to follow his thought process.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:32 GMT
#1291
On February 27 2015 03:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:23 Damdred wrote:
Do you not think that snarfs post with all his reads is something mafia probably wouldn't do?

Also why did you vote for snarfs with yamato before deciding yamato was town after you had pushed him most of the day? Also he was the primary push on him I believe in the thread at that point.

I didn't see anything new in his reads list. Rehashing what you've said already in order to get another very viable lynch target lynched seems very easy.

Because my problem with Yamato was that he hadn't done anything other than a weak case on Tormented which he backed up on when I started pressuring him and flinging suspicions at me. When I read his filter, I saw him doing a lot of pushing and prodding, plus the mutual wave-yamato townreads helped.


It looks like in yoru filter you voted before you looked into yamato?

You're right. At first I simply looked at the vote count numbers rather than who was actually on them. When I noticed Yamato I decided to look into him.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 18:50 GMT
#1292
I cant really filter dive but eod was Yamato more interested in calling snarf mafia or calling wave town ?
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:52 GMT
#1293
Near the end he was mostly shouting that wave is town.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 18:54 GMT
#1294
On February 27 2015 03:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Near the end he was mostly shouting that wave is town.

Easily
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 18:54 GMT
#1295
Hmmm

Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 26 2015 18:55 GMT
#1296
Sure, but don't forget his big meta read on me.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 19:00 GMT
#1297
Probulus I'm curious about some of your logic here . I'm thinking about your post again and you think.like you switched over.. And then like mafia followed you later on to wave..
If snarf is town doesn't that seem a bit insane from a mafia perspective.

Like the more I think about it the person who switched first would be the scummiest potentially because they don't want to be associated with the mislynch and would hope to be on the second wagon right?



Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 19:03 GMT
#1298
Something about Artanis's reply to my question didn't feel right but I can't follow up rn on mobile. Promise I will before I'm nightkilled
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 19:04 GMT
#1299
On February 27 2015 04:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Something about Artanis's reply to my question didn't feel right but I can't follow up rn on mobile. Promise I will before I'm nightkilled

I look forward to it honeybumpkins.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 19:04 GMT
#1300
On February 27 2015 04:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Something about Artanis's reply to my question didn't feel right but I can't follow up rn on mobile. Promise I will before I'm nightkilled


Got to keep that streak going.
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4493
Leta 1716
BeSt 434
Soulkey 380
Soma 143
ZergMaN 31
Shine 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm130
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8670
WinterStarcraft673
Sick228
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
6h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
OSC
14h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.