• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7548 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:44 GMT
#1201
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:46 GMT
#1202
On February 26 2015 09:29 KelsierSC wrote:
i understand this is a newbie game so I sort of understand why d1 was such a cluster fuck of scum like I could happily lynch anyone of this lynch right now.

SL, Tronak,Eden,Tormented,Node, Shining, snarf

your list literally consists of everyone i don't confidently townread + me

how the fuck does that make any sense to you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:46 GMT
#1203
On February 26 2015 09:44 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion


what? I said wave was town, I said sheeping a town read isn't scum indicative.

You voted and made the case on WoS and didn't get suspicious when people came out the woodwork to vote on it.

Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:47 GMT
#1204
well minus artanis, but the point is the same

the fact that you want to lynch into

(a) my suspects and
(b) the people i think are town but have to admit are probably also decent to good lynches/vig kills

should really tell you something about my alignment if you're town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:47 GMT
#1205
On February 26 2015 09:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:29 KelsierSC wrote:
i understand this is a newbie game so I sort of understand why d1 was such a cluster fuck of scum like I could happily lynch anyone of this lynch right now.

SL, Tronak,Eden,Tormented,Node, Shining, snarf

your list literally consists of everyone i don't confidently townread + me

how the fuck does that make any sense to you


Just a list of badies/people I don't town read at the moment.

Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:48 GMT
#1206
On February 26 2015 09:46 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion


what? I said wave was town, I said sheeping a town read isn't scum indicative.

You voted and made the case on WoS and didn't get suspicious when people came out the woodwork to vote on it.


was never a part of my case

and i got a slight bad feeling about all the people coming out of the woodwork, but i had been given no compelling reason not to lynch wave and no one had bothered to refute what i felt were compelling reasons to lynch wave. i ask again, what the fuck else did you expect me to do?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:49 GMT
#1207
On February 26 2015 09:47 Eden1892 wrote:
well minus artanis, but the point is the same

the fact that you want to lynch into

(a) my suspects and
(b) the people i think are town but have to admit are probably also decent to good lynches/vig kills

should really tell you something about my alignment if you're town


main thing going against you is you lead a lynch on a town so you'll excuse me if I don't give you an instant town read at this point.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:50 GMT
#1208
On February 26 2015 09:48 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:46 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion


what? I said wave was town, I said sheeping a town read isn't scum indicative.

You voted and made the case on WoS and didn't get suspicious when people came out the woodwork to vote on it.


was never a part of my case

and i got a slight bad feeling about all the people coming out of the woodwork, but i had been given no compelling reason not to lynch wave and no one had bothered to refute what i felt were compelling reasons to lynch wave. i ask again, what the fuck else did you expect me to do?


is this a way of saying "what do you want from me?"

The case on snarf was much better so that would probably have been a good place to vote instead.
Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:51 GMT
#1209
On February 26 2015 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:47 Eden1892 wrote:
well minus artanis, but the point is the same

the fact that you want to lynch into

(a) my suspects and
(b) the people i think are town but have to admit are probably also decent to good lynches/vig kills

should really tell you something about my alignment if you're town


main thing going against you is you lead a lynch on a town so you'll excuse me if I don't give you an instant town read at this point.

not alignment-indicative

stop being a donkey
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:52 GMT
#1210
On February 26 2015 09:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:47 Eden1892 wrote:
well minus artanis, but the point is the same

the fact that you want to lynch into

(a) my suspects and
(b) the people i think are town but have to admit are probably also decent to good lynches/vig kills

should really tell you something about my alignment if you're town


main thing going against you is you lead a lynch on a town so you'll excuse me if I don't give you an instant town read at this point.

not alignment-indicative

stop being a donkey


lol ok

i don't really give a shit about this game until vigi shoots snarfs

Zerg for Life
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 00:52 GMT
#1211
On February 26 2015 09:50 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:48 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:46 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion


what? I said wave was town, I said sheeping a town read isn't scum indicative.

You voted and made the case on WoS and didn't get suspicious when people came out the woodwork to vote on it.


was never a part of my case

and i got a slight bad feeling about all the people coming out of the woodwork, but i had been given no compelling reason not to lynch wave and no one had bothered to refute what i felt were compelling reasons to lynch wave. i ask again, what the fuck else did you expect me to do?


is this a way of saying "what do you want from me?"

The case on snarf was much better so that would probably have been a good place to vote instead.

s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 much better that somehow no one could be arsed to prove it against the one guy who was vocal about wave the whole way

i can't stand this stupid fucking mindset. how nice and easy it must be to sit back, not engage people who disagree with you or try to convince them of anything, and then tear them down if they're wrong. do you care more about being right about wave or actually winning this fucking game? i can't tell right now
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 00:53 GMT
#1212
On February 26 2015 09:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:50 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:48 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:46 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:44 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Honestly in your shoes I might have lynched Wave aswell. From someone new to the thread and maybe someone new to the game I can see how he looks like a "textbook mafia" candidate, especially with lots of people voting on him. I'm not holding that against you.
Eden should probably know better though.

this right here is complete bullshit

I posted my case for four fucking hours before EOD and not ONE of you clowns could be bothered to talk me out of it. I asked Yamato to tear it apart, I asked you to engage it, I asked people several times to do something about it and not one single fucking person stepped up.

What the FUCK else am I supposed to do but vote the guy I think is mafia?!


I guess no one thought it was a good case until apparently the last 10 minutes when everyone thought it was good enough to vote on.

there was like an hour where people started coming out of the woodwork to sheep my case. if you couldn't give enough of a rat's ass to refute any aspects of my case when you had the chance, you don't get to act high and mighty about me being wrong, because you're just as culpable for the mislynch as I am. end of discussion


what? I said wave was town, I said sheeping a town read isn't scum indicative.

You voted and made the case on WoS and didn't get suspicious when people came out the woodwork to vote on it.


was never a part of my case

and i got a slight bad feeling about all the people coming out of the woodwork, but i had been given no compelling reason not to lynch wave and no one had bothered to refute what i felt were compelling reasons to lynch wave. i ask again, what the fuck else did you expect me to do?


is this a way of saying "what do you want from me?"

The case on snarf was much better so that would probably have been a good place to vote instead.

s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 much better that somehow no one could be arsed to prove it against the one guy who was vocal about wave the whole way

i can't stand this stupid fucking mindset. how nice and easy it must be to sit back, not engage people who disagree with you or try to convince them of anything, and then tear them down if they're wrong. do you care more about being right about wave or actually winning this fucking game? i can't tell right now


mhmm I'm pretty sure I posted about snarf to convince you, so did several other people.

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 01:00 GMT
#1213
Snarf did enough to dissuade several people.

How about we stop fighting and try to talk about other things.

Node afkd his vote at a time before a push on that person did Jack all. Is this Scum indicative to anyone
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 01:00 GMT
#1214
alright bed for real.

terrible lynch.
Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 26 2015 01:03 GMT
#1215
Anyone claiming I should be vig'd "to clear things up" in a noob game where a vig might actually do it rather than shoot for mafia needs to give their head a shake or is mafia.

9 3 right now means that if you shoot me and I'm town you move mylo up by a day. And I assure you, I'm town. KelsierSC, you dumb or scum?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 26 2015 01:05 GMT
#1216
Er something came up. Didnt know it was vote day either. No one will be shooting me but one of my scumreads might get shot
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 26 2015 01:06 GMT
#1217
And I apologize for calling you dumb, that feels really mean. I just wanted to make a point. Please don't hate me
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 01:07 GMT
#1218
On February 26 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
Anyone claiming I should be vig'd "to clear things up" in a noob game where a vig might actually do it rather than shoot for mafia needs to give their head a shake or is mafia.

9 3 right now means that if you shoot me and I'm town you move mylo up by a day. And I assure you, I'm town. KelsierSC, you dumb or scum?


who should the vigi shoot then?
Zerg for Life
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 26 2015 01:09 GMT
#1219
On February 26 2015 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
Anyone claiming I should be vig'd "to clear things up" in a noob game where a vig might actually do it rather than shoot for mafia needs to give their head a shake or is mafia.

9 3 right now means that if you shoot me and I'm town you move mylo up by a day. And I assure you, I'm town. KelsierSC, you dumb or scum?


who should the vigi shoot then?

Mafia.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 26 2015 01:10 GMT
#1220
On February 26 2015 10:09 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
Anyone claiming I should be vig'd "to clear things up" in a noob game where a vig might actually do it rather than shoot for mafia needs to give their head a shake or is mafia.

9 3 right now means that if you shoot me and I'm town you move mylo up by a day. And I assure you, I'm town. KelsierSC, you dumb or scum?


who should the vigi shoot then?

Mafia.


Captain obvious?
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.