• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:24
CEST 23:24
KST 06:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13937 users

Office Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 111 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 19 2015 20:14 GMT
#281
On February 20 2015 05:13 Snickers wrote:
So reasons for you guys voting me?

I liked Koshi's case. Just go ahead and dominate scum any time you're ready if you're town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 20:15 GMT
#282
okay sounds good. I feel like Ray wont answer me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 19 2015 20:17 GMT
#283
He speaks with his vote. And his sexy-ass neck, with vocal cords inside.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 19 2015 20:17 GMT
#284
Like snickers you MUST have SOMETHING to say about this game at this point.
Yet all you do is tell people "noononono nothing is happening".
There is definitely a lot of stuff happening and you not realizing it makes you ignorant to the game.
Which is usually scum.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 19 2015 20:19 GMT
#285
On February 20 2015 05:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
He speaks with his vote. And his sexy-ass neck, with vocal cords inside.

You forgot his big peepee
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 20:19 GMT
#286
Okay, well I will let you know how I really feel about it later. But please dont waste time and make a lot of noise about this.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 19 2015 20:24 GMT
#287
On February 20 2015 05:19 Snickers wrote:
Okay, well I will let you know how I really feel about it later. But please dont waste time and make a lot of noise about this.

We promise to only make as much noise as it takes to get you lynched if our demands are not met. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 20:27 GMT
#288
Well If I dont get back to you I would say I am for sure getting lynched. Even if onegu posted nothing, I would probably be lynched first.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 20:29 GMT
#289
Also as far as koshi's case on me, If you trust me, I seriously thought miller was another name for vt. Maybe try looking at me the way I look at others. By a logic basis instead of predefined thoughts.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 19 2015 20:42 GMT
#290
Do you think Koshi is mafia Snickers?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 20:48 GMT
#291
No Koshi is my top town read.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 19 2015 20:59 GMT
#292
If there is so little content in the thread make sure to save your IRC conversations. Cuz we need content.
I had a good night of sleep.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 19 2015 21:08 GMT
#293
Snickers is not Mafia.
Tell me Snickers, didn't you feel that geript asking you questions was like through a glass? With some distance? Like they were comfy questions and had little to no follow-up?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 21:10 GMT
#294
I am really dumb. What are you implying kurumi?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 19 2015 21:17 GMT
#295
On February 20 2015 06:10 Snickers wrote:
I am really dumb. What are you implying kurumi?

Don't you think that his questions were merely to be there and did not look for any follow-up? Don't you think the reaction was too soft for the amount of questioning happening (and negative attitude towards your towniness)?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
February 19 2015 21:24 GMT
#296
His questions remind me of your questions. But his were during the start of the game so I feel like they were not very serious. I see yours as more scumy than his.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 19 2015 21:24 GMT
#297
On February 20 2015 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Please show me where I said snickers was town.

...did you not? I can't point to what gave me that impression, but you did an awful lot of talking him up, and afaik you're not scumreading him.

I blame it on the phone.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 19 2015 21:25 GMT
#298
lol maybe I'm just really bad. That's probably it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 19 2015 21:27 GMT
#299
also let's see where this goes!!

vote snickerdoodle
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 19 2015 21:31 GMT
#300
On February 19 2015 21:12 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Town:
Eden: Played with before when he was Mafia and Town but we he seems to be town this game.
Geript: Toneread says town he seems to ask some good questions.
Snickers: Being extremely serious and giving his thoughts freely it kind of reminds me of a more serious me.
Oatsmaster: Trying to get discussions going with pms and stuff but also he just being himself as town this game.
Liancourt: He seems interested this game which is a good sign for him being town although I never him play as Mafia before.
Null:
Koshi: 1 post from him this game and it isn't really alignment indicative.
sicklucker: I can't read him anymore on Day 1 after playing with him when he was Mafia and I was town. Also his Day 1 is bad.
VisceraEyes: 1 post and wasn't alignment indicative need more posts from him.

That's a goddamn huge list for so early into the game. It also seems to be only based on activity, nothing else. All arguments for people being town seem vague like its their purpose. Like reasoning for geript being town? He asks some good questions. If not all, which ones then? Why are they good? Snickers reasoning is based on him being serious and geript called him out on flip-flopping on his attitude already, so how does that work? Oats has done nothing than to suggest an IRC meeting (which worked quite well in Arkham Asylum although I claimed to Palmar, the third party - Joker quite fast >_>) I also don't see this interest in Liancourt. As for Eden I totally don't understand the reasoning.

LS, you got ripped off on the Weekly Mafia Fair, should've brought gold coin with you, not lead coin.

##vote LightningStrike

Geript's given me good vibes. He seems totes relaxed which makes me both happy and unnerved; I really expected him to at some point of conversation with Snickers to shout out "WHERE IS EVERYONE?".
Snickers seems genuine though. I shall reiterate: geript righteously called him out on changing his temper but I believe that's just the case of overconfidence. For now.

Eden was present for a long time from the very start and did not seem to be engaged in Snickers-Geript convo till later, which I find scummy. It is as if he feared getting involved at that point, because that'd put him in too much of a spotlight. He also wishes for people to PM him instead keeping his bone-box shut and doing it himself. Another person behaving suspiciously considering PMs is Koshi who wants people to post their "good PM logs" after "they're finished". Why? Why do you need this information? People converse privately to withdraw information from Mafia, why would they publish it? Why do you care?

Explain this please Kurumi. You contradict this initial read in our QT and in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16312
Calm 1956
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 205
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 140
firebathero 67
soO 14
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1739
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4858
Other Games
summit1g8912
FrodaN2482
Liquid`RaSZi2140
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax204
ToD191
Livibee187
C9.Mang0180
IndyStarCraft 174
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick971
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 37
• Adnapsc2 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1507
• Shiphtur763
• WagamamaTV325
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
Replay Cast
1h 36m
OSC
14h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.