• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11443 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:57 GMT
#3501
scum or mafia friggin A...my brain ><

sorry guys, going to bed. I think I may actually think better drunk

g'nite
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 06:01 GMT
#3502
On February 21 2015 14:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
See FF your govt has a lot of oil that we are buying. (My boss is a Canadian). That helps a lot, a lot of folks claim that you pay a bunch of extra taxes but that just isn't true, we pay less but not much less.

Now, we could also be exporting oil, but we 1: use way too much
2: won't drill offshore which is where most of ours is
3: won't drill anywhere that might hurt any particular ecosystem
4: won't let our government do the drilling; they are not allowed to own a corporation, supposedly, and besides it would be a hilarious sort of oxymoron as the current environmentalist party is also the current government expansion party.

I pay a monthly fee based on my income that gets me a free doctor visit per day as well as emergency/life saving care if I'm not mistaken.

I also am aware that the average wait time in a BC emergency room is sometimes 10 hours. Take the good with the bad I guess. Kidney transplant here may be cheap but you'll be on a waiting list longer than your life expectancy.

I wonder if Peter has been pulling my leg. He loves to feed me a little bullshit and see how far I'll run just because he said a lot of true stuff lol

He also told me wait times here can get just as long. I am inclined to believe him as I have waited 13 hours at an ER!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 06:04 GMT
#3503
Also, I must sleep. I will be listening to





And then peacing out

Such an awesome soundtrack/game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 21 2015 12:34 GMT
#3504
I honestly don't know guys.

##vote prplhz
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 21 2015 12:43 GMT
#3505
I would love it if you guys didn't lynch me today.

You know I will always defend myself as town. I've clearly put myself in bit of a shitty position by being wrong this game. Obviously being painfully wrong does not make me mafia (If you think I'd buddy this hard up to a mafia bro you have no idea how I play mafia).

Still, trying to lynch me is probably a good plan, but due to weekend it'd be much better and more helpful if you people tried it the next cycle. Almost every time people try to lynch me when I'm town I make life so difficult that the mafia team basically outs themselves (see imperial mafia). So I'm okay with that.

Today, I'm basically voting the only guy robik, rayn and I all agreed upon as mafia. That seems to be a good plan.
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 14:05 GMT
#3506
My case on prplhz will come when I'm back from Umpire training which is idk what time but it starts at 9:00 am CST and it's a half hour from my house and I have to start from scratch since I restarted my computer due to my computer being weird so when I get my case done after Umpire training I will present my case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 14:48 GMT
#3507
@ls;palmar

What do y'all think of VA's find? If prplhz is mafia, he was apparently bussing Breshke at a time that easily could have got a scummate killed for no good reason, cause it occurred after BH revealed and before he was CCd by TP. Double-check the timing for yourselves if you need to, but it's enough to make me doubt him as the "gimme scum" at the very least.

I have to leave for work in 30 mins :/ but I should be back in enough time to get through everything I wanted to. I'm really concerned about all the people just kind of coasting right now. It's tempting to just look at who hasn't been posting in the thread for Day 3 and call that the lynch pool.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 14:53 GMT
#3508
On February 21 2015 23:48 rsoultin wrote:
@ls;palmar

What do y'all think of VA's find? If prplhz is mafia, he was apparently bussing Breshke at a time that easily could have got a scummate killed for no good reason, cause it occurred after BH revealed and before he was CCd by TP. Double-check the timing for yourselves if you need to, but it's enough to make me doubt him as the "gimme scum" at the very least.

I have to leave for work in 30 mins :/ but I should be back in enough time to get through everything I wanted to. I'm really concerned about all the people just kind of coasting right now. It's tempting to just look at who hasn't been posting in the thread for Day 3 and call that the lynch pool.

Woohoo! I'm free!

XD

No this bothers me too, dunno what to say about it though

:/
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 21 2015 15:23 GMT
#3509
##vote: Lightningstrike

It must be resolved
I come in for the scraps
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 21 2015 15:33 GMT
#3510
On February 21 2015 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 07:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 21 2015 06:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 21 2015 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay let's lynch Slam he seems like his mafia meta from Slytherin this game. He doesn't seem to scum hunt or do his own pushes and wouldn't push any of his reads this game. He's Mafia this game and here's his filter from that game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477307-slytherin-mini-mafia?user=Alakaslam
##Vote: Alakaslam


LS, you were town in Horn. I believe one of the points for improvement in your town game that was mentioned to you post game is not to throw links at people if you want to make a case. Go into that filter and draw out the quotes that parallel the points you are trying to make against Slam.

If you are town, I think you can do this. <3

Will try but don't expect the same level of case I did on JAT being Mafia.

Setting yourself up for mediocrity is the first step to achieving it

I just going to quote my case on JAT being Mafia so you can read it:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay guys I'm back and now I bring the case on why JAT is confirmed Mafia. Now lets start with my first piece of evidence his case on HF on page 15 of his filter:
On February 07 2015 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, so first of all HF is one of the best if not the best scum player on this site. You won't catch him for being inactive uninteresting or any of this shit and he will bus teammates who are playing badly. He will say towny stuff from time to time and he is also perfectly able to "mindmeld" with you at times. You need to look for the agenda he is pushing.

This is why he is mafia:

This is the start of his rsoultin scumread day1. From now on she is basically his #1 scumread.
On February 05 2015 07:03 Holyflare wrote:
I mean if i'm honest I'm probably more sure about rs than damdy

On February 05 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
yeh rsoul is green when I just gave the best case against her ever

On February 05 2015 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
rs is like the biggest mafia and hardly anyone is mentioning her and goes off making cases on other people instead

On February 05 2015 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2015 10:07 Eden1892 wrote:
And shit you said Damdred got more townie. So even if rsoultin didn't, it's bullshit that you're telling me you still have a scumread and so you're content with being lazy.


it is what it is, rsoul has literally posted nothing all game and it hasn't really changed i don't care what your gut tells you or not

On February 06 2015 02:50 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:45 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm at a crossroads between just not giving a crap about the game and giving a modicum of care towards the game with an emphasis on the former and it's somewhat annoying to me.

Nobody even mentioned me other than eden and i haven't even done anything this game really which is super boring and probably means mafia is the weaker players.


I'd vote you if that makes you feel better.

Breshke though... Really...


I'm more inclined to vote rs tbh


But when the deadline comes nearer and people are not all about lynching rsoultin he completely forgets about the read. He isn't decided on who to lynch and has MULTIPLE different targets suddenly that he keeps pushing really hard:
On February 06 2015 07:52 Holyflare wrote:
let's kill oneguuuuuuuuuu

if i'm wrong you can flame me for wasting your time

On February 06 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
abandon wagon ABANDON WAGON

SHEEP TO DAMDRED OR I LYNCH YOU TOMORROW

On February 06 2015 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
god this breshke is actually 100% mafia or something

Notice how ALL of those are town and he can jump between them as much as he wants if he is mafia. No mention of rsoulting ever during all of this.
So what has rsoultin done to make him forget about her? The answer is absolutely nothing. She disappeared like he will say himself later.

Ok, so mislynch accomplished. Back to scumreading rsoultin immediately:
On February 06 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it's funny how rsoul just appeared at deadline to vote onegu and then completely disappeared again so probably 100% breshke/jat/rsoul


So, I point this out and this is his reaction:
On February 07 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
How have I treated rs? I've thought she was mafia all game and at deadline onegu was way more convincing mafia but then he wasn't mafia so i went back to talking about rs being mafia?

Then where was this read during eod? He literally went after 3 other people and said nothing about her.
If you want to know how town HF handles his scumreads eod look at void mafia. He scumread HTS and pushed her hard even though noone else really was up for it besides Kelsier. He didn't give a fuck about other targets - he pushed HIS scumread.
Now he claimes he scumread rsoulting all game and then he does nothing about getting her lynched? There is no way town HF does this.
He is INSISTING that he never dropped his rsoultin reads though:
On February 07 2015 01:24 Holyflare wrote:
No it's not he said my read progression is damning because I drop it when I haven't


And then the real gem comes:
On February 07 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to preemptively defend myself from a jat onslaught by saying i wasn't invested in this game at all until deadline so my rs read isn't very concrete compared to reads i was making in real time then. Seeing as I was mostly trolling, apart from the nagging what if on damdred.

Not only can you easily see the guilty conscience - he knows I am town and that I caught him and will push him - but SUDDENLY HIS READ WASN'T VERY CONCRETE?
Read the posts I quoted earlier again and decide for yourself if you want to believe this and keep in mind that he "scumread rsoultin all game" and "never dropped the read".

This guy is mafia. I will show more reasons but this rsoultin read evolution is damning enough on it's own and I don't want the post to get too big.

On February 07 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 06 2015 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
pretty sure a town jat would have switched to onegu when I was pushing for it

Then we have this reasoning for scumreading me which makes no sense in the first place since I had more reasons to scumread SL than Onegu but even if we ignore this - why would I as scum make myself look bad by not following town marv and HF around (which I have done as scum before) if all lynch targets are town anyways and I could just switch as often as I want?
On February 06 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
yeh mafia is undeniably palmar or jat because they are just the type of people to qq in their scum qt/pms about modkilling

I already commented on this post. It is just another awful reason to push me.
On February 06 2015 13:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm still 100% lynching jat though he's done a void all over again where he avoids all the wagons and reasoning while still agreeing with it. He did the exact same thing in heavyweight too.

Flat out lying when I clearly WAS on one of the wagons and was also pushing it. Saying I avoided wagons in heavyweight is also a straight lie.

Then his defense against me:
On February 07 2015 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
It's absolutely not irrelevant because do you see him talking about rsoul at deadline? Absolutely not so if he is town then why does his read make sense to him when he did the same thing?

This is absolutely irrelevant. I was not the one pushing rsoulting as my top scumread.
On February 07 2015 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2015 01:26 marvellosity wrote:
his rsoul read came subsequently, pretty obviously, and yours didn't

so.


Rsoul has been in his poe list and someone he could have lynched the entire game and he barely ever commented on her

Like it doesn't matter anyway because his read is totally irrelevant if you read the deadline and if it's his only proper read this game when it should be pretty damn easy to poe the majority of mafia then he doesn't have much hope

Another lie. He said this when I had just poe'ed the mafia team a few posts before this. Still going on about how I read rsoultin which has nothing to do with my argument against him.
On February 07 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
which is a pain because my effort level is low and i know jat is just going to whine and make it difficult to lynch him

He knows I am town and won't let myself be mislynched without putting up a fight.

Now if you looked in Void Mafia he was just as aggressive towards HF at Pages 1,2, and 3 of his filter on these same type of behavior towards a different player named Half the Sky before turned his attention to his scum read Marv in that game. Also note his behavior after HF backed off of JAT , JAT started to like him in Void Mafia at page 4.
From Void Mafia:
On January 21 2015 04:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.

^
I liked that too but he would've made himself look pretty awful had he kept pushing.

Now if you look at his behavior regarding the votes on him or prssure on him he just attacked everyone including me and HF in this game. He did similar behavior throughout Void Mafia as scum and here is a convenient quote that JAT also in this game when someone mention him as scum in void Mafia when Koshi was town:
On January 23 2015 08:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 23 2015 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. Tomorrow I sheep HF. Just got to check he isnt as crazy as I was in the previous game. Maybe lynch Wile and then HTS. But hts will have to go soon.

no comment

and now here's some similar type of quotes from this game:
On February 09 2015 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 03:09 Holyflare wrote:
I still think it's jat :p

No comment.

On February 09 2015 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 marvellosity wrote:
HF is 100% mafia, don't tell I didn't tell you so Eden.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU SO.


jat is mafia too?

That's the part where it gets ridiculous.

Notice how he got angry on people wanting to lynch him throughout this game and in void he displayed the same behavior. When I played with him in Metal Mini he didn't seem to get mad as easily as this game and was activly solve the game there too.

Brb making case on Slam.


What happened to this?
Minimal effort.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2015 16:46 GMT
#3511
hi i'm here haven't been able to post for ~36 hours because of things but i'm here and not getting modkilled or replaced
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2015 16:49 GMT
#3512
LS looks like he's just writing a case on me because i'm looking like the alternative to him getting lynched. not sure what to make of that considering everything else i've seen from him this game but he should make certain that his cases/work be done on people he actually personally believes are scum.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2015 16:50 GMT
#3513
palmar do you think i'm scum or are you just playing?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 21 2015 16:59 GMT
#3514
On February 22 2015 01:50 prplhz wrote:
palmar do you think i'm scum or are you just playing?

I don't know.

you haven't done jack shit and robik and rayn thought you were mafia.

so who knows!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 21 2015 17:07 GMT
#3515
like I can't even remember what your stance on damdred was.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2015 17:08 GMT
#3516
breshke was scum, damdred was town
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2015 17:12 GMT
#3517
i don't know, if the case on me is my activity then there's nothing i can do to retroactively do anything about that. this game is going a lot faster than i had hoped so i haven't been able to keep up as well as i wanted and post as well as i wanted. if anybody wants to talk about things that i actually said then i'm up for that.

i'll look into a few things now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 19:44 GMT
#3518
Where's my man ritoky?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 21 2015 20:23 GMT
#3519
I will be on in an hour, I had to work back to back shifts
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 21:18 GMT
#3520
##Vote: Lightningstrike
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
Replay Cast
12h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.