• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9964 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:22 GMT
#3541
Man I've already mentally prepared myself for BH flipping scum I'm not even mad.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:22 GMT
#3542
On February 22 2015 08:20 Blazinghand wrote:
BTW I generally like the Palmar case (not sure if I mentioned this) but he's not close to being on my list lynch today

It's cool, I'm not pushing a plamar train. You told me to look at him and I did
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:23 GMT
#3543
##vote LightningStrike

Sorry you had to roll scum LS
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 23:24 GMT
#3544
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 23:24 GMT
#3545
I'm not scum FF try again.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 23:25 GMT
#3546
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 23:32 GMT
#3547
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.


May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:34 GMT
#3548
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.



Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me

Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play.

VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.


For readability
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 23:37 GMT
#3549
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.




quick Q, why is HtS conftown? couldn't she be fakeclaiming miller?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 23:39 GMT
#3550
On February 22 2015 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.




quick Q, why is HtS conftown? couldn't she be fakeclaiming miller?

Why would Mafia claim Miller so early in the game without pressure? Also she saw Marv claim Miller to counter claim Eden's Miller claim in Horns of Africa I not doubting that where she got the idea to claim Miller so early.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:41 GMT
#3551
On February 22 2015 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.




quick Q, why is HtS conftown? couldn't she be fakeclaiming miller?

Why would Mafia claim Miller so early in the game without pressure? Also she saw Marv claim Miller to counter claim Eden's Miller claim in Horns of Africa I not doubting that where she got the idea to claim Miller so early.

Well, you're reading her town for it, aren't you?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:41 GMT
#3552
Seems like a good reason to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 21 2015 23:42 GMT
#3553
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]

Beware we, the CHUPAZI. We have great wisdom and will find you all and
[image loading]

Now, to my fellow CHUPAZI; a task!
[image loading]

Identify each of us within the images! Should be fun 4 most of the game.

[image loading]
[image loading]

Us all being present far from guaranteed; not enough Disney CHUPAZI


Slam, name the chupazi in this post.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 23:43 GMT
#3554
On February 22 2015 08:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.




quick Q, why is HtS conftown? couldn't she be fakeclaiming miller?

Why would Mafia claim Miller so early in the game without pressure? Also she saw Marv claim Miller to counter claim Eden's Miller claim in Horns of Africa I not doubting that where she got the idea to claim Miller so early.

Well, you're reading her town for it, aren't you?

Ofc I am.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:43 GMT
#3555
So does chupazi mean vulture? like can I chupazi harass you in BW?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 21 2015 23:43 GMT
#3556
just don't kill me tonight FF, still pretty sure ur SK.....your positivity rly bugs me, you lack to doom and gloom of a near lylo townie FF.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:44 GMT
#3557
On February 22 2015 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 22 2015 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
we will not lynch you today Palmar.

So, LS, got any other things you want me to look into?

Check ritoky, VA(again).


can you link me to your thoughts on them?

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz ,Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
POE out of META from being Antitown: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.




quick Q, why is HtS conftown? couldn't she be fakeclaiming miller?

Why would Mafia claim Miller so early in the game without pressure? Also she saw Marv claim Miller to counter claim Eden's Miller claim in Horns of Africa I not doubting that where she got the idea to claim Miller so early.

Well, you're reading her town for it, aren't you?

Ofc I am.

So there is a reason to do it. If HtS is mafia and made that play it was successful because you fell for it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:45 GMT
#3558
On February 22 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
just don't kill me tonight FF, still pretty sure ur SK.....your positivity rly bugs me, you lack to doom and gloom of a near lylo townie FF.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M THE SK?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 21 2015 23:47 GMT
#3559
On February 22 2015 08:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
just don't kill me tonight FF, still pretty sure ur SK.....your positivity rly bugs me, you lack to doom and gloom of a near lylo townie FF.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M THE SK?


pretty sure it's been me calling you SK all game? dunno who else has. cuz you're not invested heavily in your lynch targets....you keep deferring to others and you spent all of day 1 just completely uninterested in the game.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 23:48 GMT
#3560
I think others have? I'm not going to look but I remember being called SK multiple times
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1852
Dendi1183
XcaliburYe305
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3132
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor494
Other Games
gofns30332
B2W.Neo905
byalli462
Beastyqt443
Mlord300
Livibee202
Hui .166
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King66
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
Replay Cast
9h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.