• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:17 GMT
#3481
On February 21 2015 14:14 rsoultin wrote:
Alaka, why do you think there is a vig in this game?


Oh, Day 1, gotcha. Yeah, the vig claiming would be good here to narrow down the lynch pool.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:17 GMT
#3482
Day 1, Night 1, whatever lol >< I'm tired.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:18 GMT
#3483
Well

He has done other stuff too.

We do not think as you do, not as each other as I have the Aspergers stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:19 GMT
#3484
On February 21 2015 14:14 rsoultin wrote:
Alaka, why do you think there is a vig in this game?

I just do

I don't necessarily stand by it, I am more agreeing with vayne
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:20 GMT
#3485
Heh, everyone is tired

I was a sentinel last night so I slept all day

I'm eating lunch and about to go to bed XD tanking up water so I don't get dehydrated, knowing that this will cause me to sleep poorly due to getting up to pee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:26 GMT
#3486
7 town - 3 scum - 1 SK

Hrum hrum.

Assuming a mislynch today (which is why I still think prplhz is the lynch, cause I don't see anyone - but VA - disagreeing that he's scum) and a shot on town from the SK

4 town - 3 scum - 1 SK

Painful. I think we need to settle on scummiest scum rather than speculate about modkills that may not happen. That or make a concerted effort to ferret out the SK and lynch him instead so we're only dealing with 1 scum KP.

VA, gonna check when that Breshke vote happened, but if you really think that you know who the SK is, I think now would be a good time to out with it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:29 GMT
#3487
On February 21 2015 14:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Heh, everyone is tired

I was a sentinel last night so I slept all day

I'm eating lunch and about to go to bed XD tanking up water so I don't get dehydrated, knowing that this will cause me to sleep poorly due to getting up to pee


A sentinel?

You're still not able to go see a doc?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:36 GMT
#3488
I apologize, VA. You're right. prplhz actually was voting Breshke at a time where he could have easily become the main wagon, because TP hadn't CCd BH yet. Dumb move for scum.

Well, now back to the question of whether or not we should be looking for the SK in particular. He could shoot scum, but if he shoots town we're in trouble. Is this making sense to anyone else, or am I just sleep-deprived?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 05:39 GMT
#3489
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:42 GMT
#3490
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?


That's a very good point, ritoky, especially if Palmar was so quick to sheep it that he couldn't have verified it first. Which means checking timestamps.

Still need to double-check how good the case is...I only skimmed it, noted it was meta, and voted rayn later for other reasons lol so I didn't do that legwork Day 2.


@ritoky, I'll hit your case on LS in the morning, or after work at latest. Still curious about what all goes into your voting analysis though ^^ that wasn't a joke.

Bed now, unless anyone still wants to talk to me?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:43 GMT
#3491
Also, yes, yes it does. Money just to go see a doctor. Money to get picked up in an ambulance...and that's before you even hit the emergency room. Medical care is almost impossible without insurance in the US.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:44 GMT
#3492
On February 21 2015 14:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Heh, everyone is tired

I was a sentinel last night so I slept all day

I'm eating lunch and about to go to bed XD tanking up water so I don't get dehydrated, knowing that this will cause me to sleep poorly due to getting up to pee


A sentinel?

You're still not able to go see a doc?

Correct. I was monitoring compost to prevent a fire.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:45 GMT
#3493
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?

It costs $140, to get what I want. Full bloodwork and a general checkup.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:46 GMT
#3494
On February 21 2015 14:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?


That's a very good point, ritoky, FF, especially if Palmar was so quick to sheep it that he couldn't have verified it first. Which means checking timestamps.

Still need to double-check how good the case is...I only skimmed it, noted it was meta, and voted rayn later for other reasons lol so I didn't do that legwork Day 2.


@ritoky, I'll hit your case on LS in the morning, or after work at latest. Still curious about what all goes into your voting analysis though ^^ that wasn't a joke.

Bed now, unless anyone still wants to talk to me?


I am now calling you ritoky, FF lol >< clearly I need sleep. is it alright if I revisit your work tomorrow?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 05:49 GMT
#3495
On February 21 2015 14:36 rsoultin wrote:
I apologize, VA. You're right. prplhz actually was voting Breshke at a time where he could have easily become the main wagon, because TP hadn't CCd BH yet. Dumb move for scum.

Well, now back to the question of whether or not we should be looking for the SK in particular. He could shoot scum, but if he shoots town we're in trouble. Is this making sense to anyone else, or am I just sleep-deprived?

If we look specifically for the SK and lynch town today we are basically handing mafia the game. In 4/3/1 an SK lynch wins for mafia and since mafia only needs 2 townies on the wagon where town needs all 4 or 3+SK on a mafia wagon to get majority.

Basically if the SK doesn't shoot mafia they are in the worst position I can imagine
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:50 GMT
#3496
See FF your govt has a lot of oil that we are buying. (My boss is a Canadian). That helps a lot, a lot of folks claim that you pay a bunch of extra taxes but that just isn't true, we pay less but not much less.

Now, we could also be exporting oil, but we 1: use way too much
2: won't drill offshore which is where most of ours is
3: won't drill anywhere that might hurt any particular ecosystem
4: won't let our government do the drilling; they are not allowed to own a corporation, supposedly, and besides it would be a hilarious sort of oxymoron as the current environmentalist party is also the current government expansion party.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 05:50 GMT
#3497
On February 21 2015 14:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?


That's a very good point, ritoky, especially if Palmar was so quick to sheep it that he couldn't have verified it first. Which means checking timestamps.

Still need to double-check how good the case is...I only skimmed it, noted it was meta, and voted rayn later for other reasons lol so I didn't do that legwork Day 2.


@ritoky, I'll hit your case on LS in the morning, or after work at latest. Still curious about what all goes into your voting analysis though ^^ that wasn't a joke.

Bed now, unless anyone still wants to talk to me?

The case is in spoilers in my palmar post. I am not ritoky
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 05:53 GMT
#3498
On February 21 2015 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
See FF your govt has a lot of oil that we are buying. (My boss is a Canadian). That helps a lot, a lot of folks claim that you pay a bunch of extra taxes but that just isn't true, we pay less but not much less.

Now, we could also be exporting oil, but we 1: use way too much
2: won't drill offshore which is where most of ours is
3: won't drill anywhere that might hurt any particular ecosystem
4: won't let our government do the drilling; they are not allowed to own a corporation, supposedly, and besides it would be a hilarious sort of oxymoron as the current environmentalist party is also the current government expansion party.

I pay a monthly fee based on my income that gets me a free doctor visit per day as well as emergency/life saving care if I'm not mistaken.

I also am aware that the average wait time in a BC emergency room is sometimes 10 hours. Take the good with the bad I guess. Kidney transplant here may be cheap but you'll be on a waiting list longer than your life expectancy.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 05:53 GMT
#3499
On February 21 2015 14:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:42 rsoultin wrote:
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?


That's a very good point, ritoky, FF, especially if Palmar was so quick to sheep it that he couldn't have verified it first. Which means checking timestamps.

Still need to double-check how good the case is...I only skimmed it, noted it was meta, and voted rayn later for other reasons lol so I didn't do that legwork Day 2.


@ritoky, I'll hit your case on LS in the morning, or after work at latest. Still curious about what all goes into your voting analysis though ^^ that wasn't a joke.

Bed now, unless anyone still wants to talk to me?


I am now calling you ritoky, FF lol >< clearly I need sleep. is it alright if I revisit your work tomorrow?

lol I'm not your boss do what you want
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:55 GMT
#3500
psst already corrected myself, FF

well, regardless, obviously best if we lynch scum today, since SK is scumhunting too and even intending to hit scum could still hit town. I just thought 1 less kp role on the loose would be beneficial for town in general

and I know where damdred's case is. the point is not that he made one or whether he was scum or mafia, but whether or not the case itself was actually good enough for supposedly good town to sheep it and call it good. do you get where i'm coming from?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1211
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m2913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee214
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe65
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 42m
Replay Cast
8h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.