• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9323 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 01:43 GMT
#3461
Okay I just reread the flip and discovered Damdred was blue. No wonder Breshke was off and Damdred did look very much his town meta T_T Anyway guys I will present my case tomorrow morning on prplhz being Mafia to make sure I format it right and shit.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 21 2015 01:43 GMT
#3462
When I said flip blue I mean Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 01:44 GMT
#3463
On February 21 2015 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
When I said flip blue I mean Mafia.


yeah the coloring system in this game is hilarious
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 01:45 GMT
#3464
On February 21 2015 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I just reread the flip and discovered Damdred was blue. No wonder Breshke was off and Damdred did look very much his town meta T_T Anyway guys I will present my case tomorrow morning on prplhz being Mafia to make sure I format it right and shit.


ok! if possible please try to include your thoughts on someone besides prplhz. I am pretty sure prplhz will be lynched anyways
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 21 2015 01:48 GMT
#3465
You think prphlz should be lynched despite the quote I just posted? there is literally no reason for him to post that as mafia at that point in the game.
I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 02:16 GMT
#3466
I make post on palmar last page pls tell me if I'm a dummy or not ty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 02:22 GMT
#3467
Hey FF, looking over it now.

On February 21 2015 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.



this particular post is VERY interesting now. The guy could just be busy. I really don't see how I can lynch anyone but LS today, there is simply nothing better to go off of. Not because of the slip either, that is pretty much useless but interesting useless.

what did the Breshke wagon look like at this time?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 21 2015 02:24 GMT
#3468
On February 21 2015 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey FF, looking over it now.

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.



this particular post is VERY interesting now. The guy could just be busy. I really don't see how I can lynch anyone but LS today, there is simply nothing better to go off of. Not because of the slip either, that is pretty much useless but interesting useless.

what did the Breshke wagon look like at this time?


nonexistant, its when I switched my vote over to breshke and then he was the next to vote it.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 21 2015 02:44 GMT
#3469
Ah I'm gonna grab dinner I'll read the palmar thing later
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 04:46 GMT
#3470
On February 21 2015 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey FF, looking over it now.

On February 21 2015 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.



this particular post is VERY interesting now. The guy could just be busy. I really don't see how I can lynch anyone but LS today, there is simply nothing better to go off of. Not because of the slip either, that is pretty much useless but interesting useless.

what did the Breshke wagon look like at this time?


nonexistant, its when I switched my vote over to breshke and then he was the next to vote it.


so, maybe I'm just stupid here, but you're saying that prplhz voted for breshke when he was in no danger of being lynched, and this makes him town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 21 2015 04:49 GMT
#3471
rso what do you think of my palmar analysis?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 04:58 GMT
#3472
On February 21 2015 08:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 08:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what I giving up there is no way in hell I wont get lynched. GG WP I guess YOLO SWAG 420 BLAZE IT! But I really tired and I can't defend myself or make a good case for people to sheep there is no way I can win this for town T_T

There's still...... 29.75 hours if I'm not mistaken

Every time I try to talk it's like I'm talking to a brickwall so what is the point? WHAT IS THE POINT?

Helping town! If you don't care about winning then idc, you just said you have reason to believe slam is mafia and that you deduced this from his last scum game's filter. You've already laid the foundation for a case and you give up instead? I don't get it. Yeah, mafia is at times frustrating or stressful or tiring but what I meant when I said you have 29 hours is that you have time to calm down, have a sleep, play a couple games of LoL to clear your head and come back. Giving up now is just. ugh.

I didn't really have a solid foundation tbh it was just my own thoughts and having autism makes it hard for me to give out my thoughts the way I want to present them :|

!!

So also I!

See I knew people need to hush on all the buttmonkey commentary. I am very piissitudes with the net at times because of this.

But still reading, Imma be back
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 21 2015 05:00 GMT
#3473
On February 21 2015 13:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 21 2015 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey FF, looking over it now.

On February 21 2015 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.



this particular post is VERY interesting now. The guy could just be busy. I really don't see how I can lynch anyone but LS today, there is simply nothing better to go off of. Not because of the slip either, that is pretty much useless but interesting useless.

what did the Breshke wagon look like at this time?


nonexistant, its when I switched my vote over to breshke and then he was the next to vote it.


so, maybe I'm just stupid here, but you're saying that prplhz voted for breshke when he was in no danger of being lynched, and this makes him town?


Following basic psychology, it would be a very stupid thing to do to a teammate. When wagons form, they form quickly due to mob mentality. Snowballing a wagon to bus your partner in that situation would be extremely risky and hard to take your vote off of later without looking extremely suspicious. Its an unnecessary risk as mafia.
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:04 GMT
#3474
Alright, FF...the rayn thing I don't know. Palmar and marv both have this thing about being scumread that's actually kind of funny. They either call you stupid or scum, in my admittedly limited experience. Usually scum.

I like the prplhz point, though. (The one on your alignment I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Is it just that he didn't go into detail?)

Random rayn/Palmar quote in the middle of your Damdred section? Also not sure how that's alignment-indicative. If they're both town, Palmar doesn't know rayn is town. I'd have to look at their past games together to see how well they read each other.

Good cases can still be made against townies. Would you please verify what Damdred is saying about the Slythern game and rayn? If it's obviously false, then that would indicate Palmar is likely scum, but since it's Damdred I doubt he makes a case referencing another game where it doesn't check out at least on the surface.

Last point is interesting, I suppose, but I'm not really sure what you expect him to say as either alignment when he was one of the only ones townreading Damdred?

TLDR;
Best points are the prplhz read and the Damdred case being good if it was bad. They're really good finds, FF, but I don't know that I agree with your analysis. If you don't get to the slythern game before I get off work tomorrow, I will. Covering shifts this weekend though so not much time between then and now to look at everything I want to look at.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:04 GMT
#3475
On February 21 2015 08:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
How.. how much sleep do you normally get? Wanna trade?

Thing is you aren't as we are.

Note I go batshit nasty when I haven't had sleep (hijacking palmar's game so I can chat with some player in a completely unrelated way, insulting people, etc)

We need more sleep than you do, let's put it simply.

Imagine he has actually only had about 3-4 hours, it's comparable. I like to try for 14
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:05 GMT
#3476
On February 21 2015 14:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 13:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 21 2015 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 21 2015 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey FF, looking over it now.

On February 21 2015 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.



this particular post is VERY interesting now. The guy could just be busy. I really don't see how I can lynch anyone but LS today, there is simply nothing better to go off of. Not because of the slip either, that is pretty much useless but interesting useless.

what did the Breshke wagon look like at this time?


nonexistant, its when I switched my vote over to breshke and then he was the next to vote it.


so, maybe I'm just stupid here, but you're saying that prplhz voted for breshke when he was in no danger of being lynched, and this makes him town?


Following basic psychology, it would be a very stupid thing to do to a teammate. When wagons form, they form quickly due to mob mentality. Snowballing a wagon to bus your partner in that situation would be extremely risky and hard to take your vote off of later without looking extremely suspicious. Its an unnecessary risk as mafia.


Wasn't there another, stronger wagon at the time? That's how I seem to remember it, but I'd have to check. So many pages of game -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:09 GMT
#3477
On February 21 2015 09:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw we are still missing Baldrick...Today is probably a good day for the vig to claim since there's tons of roles that mafia wanna shoot anyway. Who is Baldrick?

Also I know who the SK is now, interesting. Don't really want to reveal it as he's towns strongest player atm.

I agree. There is a little wifom, but you're almost certainly right.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:11 GMT
#3478
On February 21 2015 09:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
There is no cop in this game, The millers are just for show. I am pretty certain on the setup at this point. Vig should claim ASAP to help solve the game.

Rayn was right
............,................^
VA, respect going ^
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:13 GMT
#3479
@LS...I am not going to fight for you if you don't fight for town, even if I've been townreading you more or less all game. You're upsetting me if you're actually town and doing this.

I think I found the quotes that make up the "conversation that never existed" between you and HtS yesterday in BH's long list of links, because I spent an inordinate amount of time checking that, but finding it again will be time-consuming. They're not all together, and knowing how my brain works, I combine things into general impressions all the time, so that's not that much of a stretch.

But if you're going to just up and quit, there's nothing I can do for you anyway, and I really can't be bothered. I'll just look for scum and hope I've been wrong on you and you're not just having a fit.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 21 2015 05:14 GMT
#3480
Alaka, why do you think there is a vig in this game?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 42
Snow 42
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
gofns23293
summit1g8950
singsing1585
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
League of Legends
• Lourlo1420
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
45m
INu's Battles
2h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 45m
Replay Cast
13h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.