• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 130 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#2161
On February 02 2015 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
Robik, you already said that your read on Eden1892 was a joke.

Rsoultin, I already said that I was joking. I would never actually lynch marvellosity when I know he is town.


Okay, truffle wuffle. Robik is the lynch tomorrow anyway. Robik, can I hear some more fun protests? xDD

If Robik somehow flips town, are you seriously going to lynch me? Because that makes no sense at all.

I AM ALWAYS FUCKING TOWN HERE
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#2162
On February 02 2015 05:51 Eden1892 wrote:
I put in one more

Sorry I wasn't funnier the last 40 minutes. My team is a bunch of tryhard ninnies who wouldn't let me troll

maybe i'm getting wifomed
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#2163
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#2164
On February 02 2015 07:56 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:52 IAmRobik wrote:
The fact that Marv actually wants me lynched is fucking embarrassing. I don't know if he's mafia doing it because he wants more mislynched (or the more likely scenario that he's town and he knows that I'm town by this point and he just wants my fucking stats fucked up so that i also have a mislynch)

You played with scum marv in PYP where is effectively didn't give a damn about the game so him giving a damn this game makes him town.

NO FUCKING SHIT. THAT'S WHY I SAID IT'S MORE FUCKING LIKELY THAT HE RECOGNIZES THAT I'M TOWN AT THIS POINT AND JUST WANTS TO FUCKING MISLYNCH ME TO PISS ME OFF AND FUCK UP MY STATS.


IT'S SOOOO FUCKING PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT I'M TOWN HERE.

I LITERALLY WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT MY PARTNER GOT LYNCHED D1 AND ANOTHER GOT MODKILLED AND I WOULD SNAP FUCKING CONCEDE IF I WERE MAFIA

Anyone can say that even Mafia
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:57 GMT
#2165
OK. Someone who isn't a fucking braindead fuckface please talk to me so that I can ration with you as to why I'm always town here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:57 GMT
#2166
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:57 GMT
#2167
I refuse to talk to you fucking idiots. Someone with a brain please fucking talk to me before i flip the fuck out
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 22:58 GMT
#2168
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

You said pretty sure though, whereas you used 100% on Dammy whammy.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:58 GMT
#2169
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 22:58 GMT
#2170
On February 02 2015 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
Robik, you already said that your read on Eden1892 was a joke.

Rsoultin, I already said that I was joking. I would never actually lynch marvellosity when I know he is town.


Okay, truffle wuffle. Robik is the lynch tomorrow anyway. Robik, can I hear some more fun protests? xDD

If Robik somehow flips town, are you seriously going to lynch me? Because that makes no sense at all.


Nah, probably not, actually. If Robik's VT, the 3 claimants are probably telling the truth, and it's the rest of the player base that needs to be worried about.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#2171
LIKE. PEOPLE ARE SITTING HERE AND FUCKING TROLLING BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M MAFIA. I'M NOT FUCKING MAFIA. IF I GET LYNCHED THE GAME FUCKING CONTINUES AND THE ONLY THING THAT FUCKING HAPPENS IS THAT I'M GOING TO BE SITTING IN OBS CHAT PISSED THE FUCK OFF AND THEN GONNA END UP POSTING AFTER DEATH TO FUCKING BERATE ALL OF YOU FUCKTWATS WHO VOTE ME
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#2172
I wonder if this is town!robik intentionally getting himself modkilled so he won't get lynched for his precious stats.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#2173
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#2174
On February 02 2015 07:59 Chezitwo wrote:
I wonder if this is town!robik intentionally getting himself modkilled so he won't get lynched for his precious stats.

i literally am considering taking this road, but didn't want to discuss doing that because I thought it would be OGI
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 23:00 GMT
#2175
On February 02 2015 07:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.

Where is your case on me? Please...I'll fucking rip that shit to fucking shreds
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 23:00 GMT
#2176
If you get yourself modkilled when you were destined to get lynched it basically counts as a lynch though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 23:00 GMT
#2177
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
OK. Someone who isn't a fucking braindead fuckface please talk to me so that I can ration with you as to why I'm always town here.


IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 23:00 GMT
#2178
On February 02 2015 07:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.

NO PART OF MY PLAY THIS GAME HAS BEEN ANTI TOWN. YOU THINKING THAT JUST INCREASES MY STANCE THAT YOU'RE BRAINDEAD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2179
On February 02 2015 08:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:59 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.

Where is your case on me? Please...I'll fucking rip that shit to fucking shreds

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476878-linux-mini-mafia?page=66#1308
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2180
hard claimers die for lying
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 369
NaDa 37
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8837
JimRising 695
ViBE151
WinterStarcraft133
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS57
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1422
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
Replay Cast
20h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.