• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9247 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 130 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2181
On February 02 2015 08:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
OK. Someone who isn't a fucking braindead fuckface please talk to me so that I can ration with you as to why I'm always town here.



HF, YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE TOO. LIKE YOU SITTING HERE POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS FUCKING ABYSMAL BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M FUCKING TOWN
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2182
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
I refuse to talk to you fucking idiots. Someone with a brain please fucking talk to me before i flip the fuck out


Okay, so here's the deal, Robik. If you're town you made a bad decision. Either AFK or help us figure out who scum is. The GF is left and that claim was perfect for the GF to make, so you're going to have a hard time convincing people not to lynch you.

Scum, just concede. It's gonna happen. Accept it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2183
Robik - I think I know who I think is mafia if you are town. Go find them and we'll see if we agree?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2184
On February 02 2015 08:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
OK. Someone who isn't a fucking braindead fuckface please talk to me so that I can ration with you as to why I'm always town here.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEzl31zL-I

[image loading]
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
February 01 2015 23:02 GMT
#2185
Sorry to interrupt in the middle of the game I'm not playing, but that flavor text is amazing.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 23:02 GMT
#2186
On February 02 2015 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
hard claimers die for lying

that's fucking dumb. If not for everyone fucking claiming, I would have taken a fucking bullet...EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON WHO HAS EVER PLAYED WITH ME INSTANTLY CALLED ME TOWN. EVERY. FUCKING. SINGLE. ONE.

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT I WAS TOWN AND I'M STILL TOWN.

LYNCHING ME BECAUSE I CLAIMED TO TAKE A BULLET IS FUCKING DUMB.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 23:03 GMT
#2187
....................... gg never missed a vote in like 100+ and never seen someone get mod killed just for that. should be a funny thread to read when im drunk tonight
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 23:03 GMT
#2188
On February 02 2015 08:01 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:00 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
OK. Someone who isn't a fucking braindead fuckface please talk to me so that I can ration with you as to why I'm always town here.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEzl31zL-I

HF, YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE TOO. LIKE YOU SITTING HERE POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS FUCKING ABYSMAL BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M FUCKING TOWN

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#2189
On February 02 2015 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Robik - I think I know who I think is mafia if you are town. Go find them and we'll see if we agree?

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#2190
On February 02 2015 08:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
hard claimers die for lying

that's fucking dumb. If not for everyone fucking claiming, I would have taken a fucking bullet...EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON WHO HAS EVER PLAYED WITH ME INSTANTLY CALLED ME TOWN. EVERY. FUCKING. SINGLE. ONE.

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THAT I WAS TOWN AND I'M STILL TOWN.

LYNCHING ME BECAUSE I CLAIMED TO TAKE A BULLET IS FUCKING DUMB.

[image loading]
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#2191
stop it artanis
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#2192
On February 02 2015 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
....................... gg never missed a vote in like 100+ and never seen someone get mod killed just for that. should be a funny thread to read when im drunk tonight

Yes, the thread is absolutely hilarious.

Please ask your remaining mafia partner to concede? I don't care who it is, there is basically no way they can survive through four mislynches.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2193
On February 02 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
I refuse to talk to you fucking idiots. Someone with a brain please fucking talk to me before i flip the fuck out


Okay, so here's the deal, Robik. If you're town you made a bad decision. Either AFK or help us figure out who scum is. The GF is left and that claim was perfect for the GF to make, so you're going to have a hard time convincing people not to lynch you.

Scum, just concede. It's gonna happen. Accept it.

NO....I DIDN'T MAKE A FUCKING BAD DECISION. YOU ARE ALL MAKING A FUCKING BAD DECISION JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING SHITTY AT THIS GAME TO REALIZE WHY WHAT I DID WAS FUCKING GOOD. TAKING A BULLET AS VT WHEN YOU'RE UNIVERSALLY TOWNREAD ISN'T FUCKING BAD.

THINK ABOUT THIS SCENARIO.

I'M IN PYP, I CONCEDE AS MAFIA INSTANTLY WHEN MY MAFIA PARTNER DIES D1 AND THE OTHER GETS COP CHECKED D2. THEN I'M PLAYING ANOTHER MAFIA GAME IN HAMMERTIME WHERE I'M TRY HARDING. EVERY FUCKING PERSON HERE KNOWS THAT I FUCKING HATE PLAYING MAFIA. YOU REALLY THINK THAT I HATE PLAYING MAFIA NAD THEN CHOOSE TO TRYHARD TO MAFIA GAMES AT ONCE? YOU KNOW WHAT? NO. I DON'T. YOU KNOW WHY? BECUASE IT'S FUCKING HARD. IT'S DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FUCKING HATE SCUMMING TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2194
But it's fun
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2195
stop being a fucking cock robik and actually engage properly with me

christ
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2196
Keep up with the salt man I loving it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2197
But you didn't tryhard this game. You did nothing.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2015 23:06 GMT
#2198
no-one is even reading your capitalised rants
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 23:06 GMT
#2199
truffle fluffle can you guess who I think our mafia is if it's not robik?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 23:06 GMT
#2200
On February 02 2015 08:05 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 IAmRobik wrote:
I refuse to talk to you fucking idiots. Someone with a brain please fucking talk to me before i flip the fuck out


Okay, so here's the deal, Robik. If you're town you made a bad decision. Either AFK or help us figure out who scum is. The GF is left and that claim was perfect for the GF to make, so you're going to have a hard time convincing people not to lynch you.

Scum, just concede. It's gonna happen. Accept it.

NO....I DIDN'T MAKE A FUCKING BAD DECISION. YOU ARE ALL MAKING A FUCKING BAD DECISION JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING SHITTY AT THIS GAME TO REALIZE WHY WHAT I DID WAS FUCKING GOOD. TAKING A BULLET AS VT WHEN YOU'RE UNIVERSALLY TOWNREAD ISN'T FUCKING BAD.

THINK ABOUT THIS SCENARIO.

I'M IN PYP, I CONCEDE AS MAFIA INSTANTLY WHEN MY MAFIA PARTNER DIES D1 AND THE OTHER GETS COP CHECKED D2. THEN I'M PLAYING ANOTHER MAFIA GAME IN HAMMERTIME WHERE I'M TRY HARDING. EVERY FUCKING PERSON HERE KNOWS THAT I FUCKING HATE PLAYING MAFIA. YOU REALLY THINK THAT I HATE PLAYING MAFIA NAD THEN CHOOSE TO TRYHARD TO MAFIA GAMES AT ONCE? YOU KNOW WHAT? NO. I DON'T. YOU KNOW WHY? BECUASE IT'S FUCKING HARD. IT'S DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FUCKING HATE SCUMMING TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH

[image loading]
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1011
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings247
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46601
Shuttle 11804
FanTaSy 1535
Hyuk 929
BeSt 474
Horang2 459
EffOrt 232
Stork 222
Last 170
Zeus 149
[ Show more ]
Soma 121
Pusan 119
Mind 94
hero 76
Killer 73
ggaemo 68
Hyun 68
Sea.KH 60
sorry 56
Snow 53
Hm[arnc] 47
PianO 40
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 28
Aegong 27
zelot 19
JYJ 17
NaDa 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 8
Icarus 1
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1224
XcaliburYe322
Counter-Strike
fl0m2887
byalli822
x6flipin558
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor113
Other Games
gofns37234
B2W.Neo1146
Beastyqt283
Hui .163
Livibee163
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King64
Mlord0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2353
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 4m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.