• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9844 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:47 GMT
#448
Of the two counterwagons, rsoultin is reading clear town to me, atm, and there's enough of a question mark over zlefin in that I think he simply might be approaching things in a different way with his seeking information thing, so I don't want to lynch him over Hier. Plus I always feel terribad about lynching a brand new player Day 1, it just feels wrong to me. But that's not my main consideration.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:50 GMT
#452
On February 17 2015 05:48 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:42 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:24 Hier wrote:
Now that I've started reading Tere's filter I've noticed that she does not have a case on me at all. She has taken rsoultin's route of "Your post is bad, Hier." No suggestion of intention, or a probable goal I might have as scum. This seems like an easy bandwagon to jump onto, scoring a free townie lynch.


Ballsacks, I make my view of you pretty damn clear in the post explaining my vote, including specific posts I think are scummy, and have pointed out one of the items I think most problematic again very recently. It's hard not to see that as misrepresentation. I am trying to give you the opportunity to clear yourself but it's not going very well for me here.

Are you going to answer my question?

Also a bonus question, are you having fun here, it doesn't look like you are having fun?

Final RFI - this might be how you are, it's possible. Can you please link your previous games at TL Mafia with alignment?

I will go have a read through those filters but right now I'm not feeling a reason to move my vote.

You voted for me in one post, and claimed that I could be a town player and that we need to look for counterwagons in your very next post.

Sounds to me like even you thought your case against me was weak.


That's called wanting to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

If it makes you feel better, you are making me more confident on my scumread every time you post.

Now are you going to answer my question?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:52 GMT
#455
Nope, you just don't understand the way I do my reads.

A lot is based on tone.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:56 GMT
#459
On February 17 2015 05:17 Tere wrote:
Out of interest, are you still intending to follow your Bridges strategy? (bold mine)

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:50 Hier wrote:
Trfel:
It only takes one other player to declare his or her support for the model to get people to support its use. I know how Bridges works and how to use it to get a town victory. I will always abide by its rules, but if you later decide it's not worth it by all means abandon it.


^

Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:56 GMT
#461
On February 17 2015 05:48 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:42 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:24 Hier wrote:
Now that I've started reading Tere's filter I've noticed that she does not have a case on me at all. She has taken rsoultin's route of "Your post is bad, Hier." No suggestion of intention, or a probable goal I might have as scum. This seems like an easy bandwagon to jump onto, scoring a free townie lynch.


Ballsacks, I make my view of you pretty damn clear in the post explaining my vote, including specific posts I think are scummy, and have pointed out one of the items I think most problematic again very recently. It's hard not to see that as misrepresentation. I am trying to give you the opportunity to clear yourself but it's not going very well for me here.

Are you going to answer my question?

Also a bonus question, are you having fun here, it doesn't look like you are having fun?

Final RFI - this might be how you are, it's possible. Can you please link your previous games at TL Mafia with alignment?

I will go have a read through those filters but right now I'm not feeling a reason to move my vote.

You voted for me in one post, and claimed that I could be a town player and that we need to look for counterwagons in your very next post.

Sounds to me like even you thought your case against me was weak.


Oh, and these questions, which I know you saw, since you replied to this post.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:57 GMT
#463
On February 17 2015 05:56 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:56 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:17 Tere wrote:
Out of interest, are you still intending to follow your Bridges strategy? (bold mine)

On February 16 2015 07:50 Hier wrote:
Trfel:
It only takes one other player to declare his or her support for the model to get people to support its use. I know how Bridges works and how to use it to get a town victory. I will always abide by its rules, but if you later decide it's not worth it by all means abandon it.


^


Ok, ladies first. I'll be here when you post.


Seriously dude?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 20:59 GMT
#465
It's not my neck on the chopping block.

I guess Hier doesn't want to defend himself
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:01 GMT
#468
Also I would absolutely love to hear the thoughts of the Shining, ElyAs, and Silverarte before the end of day
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:02 GMT
#469
On February 17 2015 06:00 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:59 Tere wrote:
It's not my neck on the chopping block.

I guess Hier doesn't want to defend himself

This is a team game. It makes no difference if I get lynched, so long as town wins. As of right now you are formally ignoring my request.


I guess that's just like the several questions you've ignored and the misrepresentations you've made of several people's reads. Oh, wait....

Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:12 GMT
#474
On February 17 2015 06:06 Hier wrote:
There is no avoiding me getting lynched, that has been established a long time ago. I am making last efforts for town to win once I'm gone.


Okies, then you will be happy providing a last will and testament with cases, right?

(Not understanding the way someone plays isn't a case )

(FWIW this applies to me too, but if he's not going to supply any other evidence that his town game looks like this then I can't look at it)
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:15 GMT
#477
Last post about 30 mins ago. He's not voted yet, so I guess he'll be back.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:23 GMT
#482
Quick filter skim on ElyAs:

Doesn't like your joke about being mafia the last time you posted a provocative entry post, Trfel, thinks it's mafia. Not sold on the Bridges plan.

Initial reads here:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2015 20:08 ElyAs wrote:
Actually, I'm gonna elaborate on this.

Although I don't like Trfel's opening, he is clearly trying to start discussions so I can't scumread him for that. I'm just gonna keep this in mind for later, but not gonna vote for him day 1.

Shining posted a bit and disappeared, his last post was hinting towards "I'm gonna post more later", I expect you to do it. Until then nullread

Rsoultin
discussed with Trfel, then with jarjar, she is asking questions, which what I'd expect from town.

jarjarbinks is sharing his insight on rsoultin's demand, but apart from that, not a lot of content. What do you think of Hier's plan ?

Hier only posted his plan, and I've given my thoughts on that.



Pokes the two inactives (my slot and Silver), pokes zlef for reads on Trfel and JarJar,

Feels better about Trfel's entry, likes Rso's push on Hier. Some discomfort with reading Hier as town, pokes me when I show up.

Case and vote on Hier here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2015 23:45 ElyAs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 21:07 zlefin wrote:
On February 16 2015 15:17 Hier wrote:
On February 16 2015 15:10 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:52 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:47 Hier wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:08 Hier wrote:

rsoultin:

In 3 separate posts you have described your reads to be null towards people that have posted, and despite you not liking the Bridges method, which is fine, said that it is something a town player may suggest thinking it’s good.

Later, after someone mentioned they weren't a fan of my model, you've gone to suggest that I've done nothing to show that I care about finding scum,

all the while you proclaim your reads are null and just ask what other players’ reads are. That is the way mafia players probe the scene to start a bandwagon.

Why else, out of the blue, without any further analysis, would you vote me to be lynched with the phrase “Tell me why I’m wrong, or get onboard.”? No, it is your job to tell everyone the reasons behind your vote, not to tell everyone to get onboard.


Okay, in the interest of fairness, if you genuinely believe each of these claims, I can understand your scumread. So I'm going to ask you to actually quote the posts I made that led you to the three bolded conclusions. Preferably in context, because if you misrepresent me I do very much have a tendency to get tunneled xP

Once you've done so, I'll answer the last bit.

Alright. You went back to my original accusation, to which you have already responded, and are now demanding further explanation when, quite literally, nobody else is asking for it. People have already read my statement and have made up their minds, whatever those may be. You are creating artificial content by searching for an excuse to re-state your innocence, and projecting the appearance of scum hunting at the same time. That would create drivel. You have not been the centre of discussion for several pages, and nobody has been tunnelling you, much less me. Right now it looks like the one doing the tunnelling is you. Look, for now my vote stays where it is. If you post something that changes my mind or a more obvious scum target comes up I promise I will be the first one to let you know. For now let me focus on somebody else, instead of going through your filter again.

On February 16 2015 13:31 jarjarbinks wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:50 Hier wrote:
Trfel:
It only takes one other player to declare his or her support for the model to get people to support its use. I know how Bridges works and how to use it to get a town victory. I will always abide by its rules, but if you later decide it's not worth it by all means abandon it.


Didn't you say that you'd just made this method up?
And again, you're focusing on the model and not what I'm asking you for.

@Trfel - I am not in favor of Bridges. Clearly. Even if Hier would be the next "auto-lynch" and I'd laugh my ass off if he flips scum, caught in his own mechanism


Hier, I know a lot of people have been asking you questions. Can you answer this one? Should be easy enough?

I've already answered this, and my answer isn't changing. Yes, as the game began.

As of right now I do not think Trfel or jarjarbinks are scum, and thus have no intention of voting for them.


I don't know if this is just because you're new, but me bringing up your case on me and giving you the opportunity to justify it...how does that come from a scum perspective? As you said, no one seems to really be buying your case, so why would I need to further establish my innocence?


For the record, I'd still like this answered, Hier. From a more veteran player I'd be calling to lynch you with fire for most of your posts xP but I recognize that this is a newbie game and you might actually believe what you're saying.

I just don't know how far my lexicon can take me reiterating my own accusations, and I don't really see the point when you'll just rebuke it my saying I misinterpreted your quotes, thus creating a nucleus for a completely unnecessary discussion.

But if you really really really want I'll do so in the morning. It's getting late here too, and tomorrow is a holiday here, so I'll have time.

I would like it if you did that, I find this post of yours feels scummy to me. It feels like a lot of blather, and needlessly fanc y words (admittedly something I tend to do myself), that say very little and amount to a post that doesn't really add anything.


I kinda agree with you on that post zlefin, and it's not the only post where I feel Hier is almost trying to confuse us.

Hier, I think this is inconsistent with the fact that you proposed a plan based on "eliminating chaos".
I understand that you're saying "I don't want to create unnecessary discussion", and that is consistent with your thought process, but I still have trouble following you on some posts.

(post for reference)
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:08 Hier wrote:
jarjarbinks, Trfel:

Purely numerically completely off the wall random lynches win out over the Bridges method by a little over 2 percentage points at the second lynch; it is negligible. In both cases mafia’s odds of escaping 2 lynches in a row are a little better than a coin flip.

Better blind mathematical odds are not, however, what I’m advocating. I am selling a platform, a canvas, through which reads can be made. You say people will be content with the predetermined 2nd lynch and activity will drop – I say you’re wrong. As long as there are 2 sides that want to win arguments will always arise, except in this case they will be of a different nature: justification of substitution, rather than a timed mandatory witch hunt. Bandwagons will certainly not be eliminated, but through this method they will demand sturdier foundations, which eliminates chaos.

[...]


Plus as other players said, you were only talking about your plan and your scumread on rsoultin, half justified by "She is next on my list" and "She has null reads". Later, you said "Null reads are bad and counter productive". I disagree on that, because it promotes more effort from the person that is painted as null. If I don't have clear scumreads, I'm gonna analyze my null reads first.
I do agree that saying "I've got a nullread on an inactive" is not constructive, but on active players, It is.

(post for reference)
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:23 Hier wrote:
I was excited seeing so many new posts, turns out it was for naught. A lot of people are requesting that I provide further reads. I am going to point out that as off right now ElyAs, zlefin, jarjarbinks, and Trfel have not a single scum read with justification between them. Instead what we have from them is a mass of neutral to townish reads that they aren’t willing to commit to, opting to wait for more posts from other people by asking for their reads.

I have provided my prime scum read with justification. Of course rsoultin may just not be very good at the game, which is fine, but I’ll stand by my claim. The Shining’s scum read on zlefin isn’t without rationale, but I suspect the second mafia player to be one of the two inactive players. I do not have a solid town read, in fact it doesn’t make sense to, and stating you are neutral about that guy and that guy isn’t productive.


Now, you said you were going to focus on somebody else, I look forward to this. But until then,
##vote Hier



A lot of what he's saying there I agree with. He does post his slight worry about it being a mislynch later but we've all gone through that I think.

He's not been back in the thread since Hier showed back up.


On the basis of that I wouldn't lynch him over Hier.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:24 GMT
#484
xpost above, natch.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:46 GMT
#492
On February 17 2015 05:55 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:50 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:48 Hier wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:42 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:24 Hier wrote:
Now that I've started reading Tere's filter I've noticed that she does not have a case on me at all. She has taken rsoultin's route of "Your post is bad, Hier." No suggestion of intention, or a probable goal I might have as scum. This seems like an easy bandwagon to jump onto, scoring a free townie lynch.


Ballsacks, I make my view of you pretty damn clear in the post explaining my vote, including specific posts I think are scummy, and have pointed out one of the items I think most problematic again very recently. It's hard not to see that as misrepresentation. I am trying to give you the opportunity to clear yourself but it's not going very well for me here.

Are you going to answer my question?

Also a bonus question, are you having fun here, it doesn't look like you are having fun?

Final RFI - this might be how you are, it's possible. Can you please link your previous games at TL Mafia with alignment?

I will go have a read through those filters but right now I'm not feeling a reason to move my vote.

You voted for me in one post, and claimed that I could be a town player and that we need to look for counterwagons in your very next post.

Sounds to me like even you thought your case against me was weak.


That's called wanting to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

If it makes you feel better, you are making me more confident on my scumread every time you post.

Now are you going to answer my question?

In turn, your innocence fades with each of yours. Why don't you convince me that you are town, and I will answer your question (which you'll have to repost).


Well, jarjar, this is what I've got, it's not really a question, is it. It kinda bugs me that Hier's repeatedly refused to answer questions even when reposted, that's not town helpful at all IMO.

But on the basis that it might be helpful for you also, I can have a stab.

I'm reaching out and trying to engage with as many people as possible. On Day 1 locked townreads are very hard but it's important for me to reach out and try to understand people and see if we can work together. I wouldn't call it town block, but a lot of my initial work goes on understanding tone and getting the feel for how people play - even more important when I have no meta and you are all unknowns IMO.
I've read through the thread to catch up and I've gone through all the filters and posted my thoughts on them (I am feeling better about you BTW)
I've considered whether or not I am tunnelling (I don't think I am!).
I've asked Hier to come back into the thread and talk to us rather than tunnelling on my scumread.
I've asked Hier for alternate evidence as to playstyle so I can triangulate with known town in case he's just rubbing me up the wrong way and it's a playstyle clash.
I've considered the cases for the alternate wagons and thought of alternatives. I just don't like any of them more than where I have my vote right now.

Would anything else be helpful for you? Same question for Hier?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:46 GMT
#493
On February 17 2015 06:35 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:59 Tere wrote:
It's not my neck on the chopping block.

I guess Hier doesn't want to defend himself


It doesn't hurt to answer his stuff first does it?


Done.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 21:47 GMT
#494
On February 17 2015 06:41 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:27 jarjarbinks wrote:
Hier: Who do you think is more likely to turn up scum, Rso or Tere? Is there someone else you think is more likely?

I've noted that rsoultin's play could be attributed to a few minor mistakes, all conglomerating to form a potential scum vibe, with a viable agenda. Tere, on the other hand, I don't think I've seen a more obvious scum play.


OMGUS much?

Right, I've played your game, now answer your questions. A full clear read on all participants would be awesome. You have time, and, as you say, it's in the interests of town that you be clear.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:11 GMT
#497
Shining just unvoted in the voting thread, and I was a doofus and posted there.

BRB while I collect post.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:12 GMT
#498
On February 17 2015 07:10 Tere wrote:
Hi, the Shining, how you doin'?

(I'm reading a game on another site atm but checking back and forth)
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:41 GMT
#513
On February 17 2015 07:25 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:46 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:55 Hier wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:50 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:48 Hier wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:42 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:24 Hier wrote:
Now that I've started reading Tere's filter I've noticed that she does not have a case on me at all. She has taken rsoultin's route of "Your post is bad, Hier." No suggestion of intention, or a probable goal I might have as scum. This seems like an easy bandwagon to jump onto, scoring a free townie lynch.


Ballsacks, I make my view of you pretty damn clear in the post explaining my vote, including specific posts I think are scummy, and have pointed out one of the items I think most problematic again very recently. It's hard not to see that as misrepresentation. I am trying to give you the opportunity to clear yourself but it's not going very well for me here.

Are you going to answer my question?

Also a bonus question, are you having fun here, it doesn't look like you are having fun?

Final RFI - this might be how you are, it's possible. Can you please link your previous games at TL Mafia with alignment?

I will go have a read through those filters but right now I'm not feeling a reason to move my vote.

You voted for me in one post, and claimed that I could be a town player and that we need to look for counterwagons in your very next post.

Sounds to me like even you thought your case against me was weak.


That's called wanting to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

If it makes you feel better, you are making me more confident on my scumread every time you post.

Now are you going to answer my question?

In turn, your innocence fades with each of yours. Why don't you convince me that you are town, and I will answer your question (which you'll have to repost).


Well, jarjar, this is what I've got, it's not really a question, is it. It kinda bugs me that Hier's repeatedly refused to answer questions even when reposted, that's not town helpful at all IMO.

But on the basis that it might be helpful for you also, I can have a stab.

I'm reaching out and trying to engage with as many people as possible. On Day 1 locked townreads are very hard but it's important for me to reach out and try to understand people and see if we can work together. I wouldn't call it town block, but a lot of my initial work goes on understanding tone and getting the feel for how people play - even more important when I have no meta and you are all unknowns IMO.
I've read through the thread to catch up and I've gone through all the filters and posted my thoughts on them (I am feeling better about you BTW)
I've considered whether or not I am tunnelling (I don't think I am!).
I've asked Hier to come back into the thread and talk to us rather than tunnelling on my scumread.
I've asked Hier for alternate evidence as to playstyle so I can triangulate with known town in case he's just rubbing me up the wrong way and it's a playstyle clash.
I've considered the cases for the alternate wagons and thought of alternatives. I just don't like any of them more than where I have my vote right now.

Would anything else be helpful for you? Same question for Hier?

This was weak, and contradictory.

The very first line of your very first game-related post was you voting to have me lynched. You did not try and "reach out to me" and "engage" with me, as you have put it. You came in as scum, saw a town player having a lot of votes, and auto-voted. It's really that simple.

I have said you were a scumread for me, and, as per your request to clarify, I have explained why; it has partially to do with your case against me. To you that's tunnelling.

This is at least the second time you are hiding behind the word "playstyle". Anything that seems amiss about your play you attribute to your personal playstyle, thinking it successfully defends against accusations.

But, as promised, I will answer your question you wanted answered at the time of the agreement:

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:56 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:17 Tere wrote:
Out of interest, are you still intending to follow your Bridges strategy? (bold mine)

On February 16 2015 07:50 Hier wrote:
Trfel:
It only takes one other player to declare his or her support for the model to get people to support its use. I know how Bridges works and how to use it to get a town victory. I will always abide by its rules, but if you later decide it's not worth it by all means abandon it.


^


Yes, I have always intended to use the Bridges method, after having pointed out that insubordination is part of its intentionally limiting design. Naturally, being the only person to oblige by its rules is meaningless, because the Bridges is meant to be a play method, not an explicit set of rules each individual is meant to follow.


Dude, you are my scumread, and I posted first in to put thoughts down having read the 15 pages or whatever it was. It's quite clear from my post above that my motivation is to engage most with my townreads initially. If you don't like that play, I really don't care to be honest.

I think you've been given ample opportunity to reach out and attempt to engage, I certainly feel I have reached out to you to bring you back in, and all I see for it is OMGUS, refusal to answer requestions, and blatent misrepresentation of other people.

I see you are also claiming you are going to hang on to your method regardless of any town consensus on perceived utility. The only reason I can see for this is to get out of doing any other reads. No likey.

You can try answering the other stuff now if you like. Including whether you are having fun. I asked it for a reason.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:49 GMT
#515
I feel the need to post this for some reason.

[image loading]

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.