• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9620 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 174 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 22:33 GMT
#161
On January 20 2015 07:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
##Vote Marvellosity


On January 20 2015 02:15 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
I really don't think that Marv cba as mafia three games in a row especially last game.

Part of the reason I see you doing this is to vet his alignment and see if he comes in marv!town. If he doesn't and cba we get a mafia if he does we at least have lowered the lynch pool.

And lynching marv is fun


I like this reason.

Wyle isn't up to date with recent events so he probably thinks we're just doing this for trolling.
But just keep piling up the votes in my absence and see what happens.


You join vivax's train onto marv. Damdred gives his reasons to be on it which vivax agrees with. You maintain your vote on marv. You know their wagon is to pressure marv too see if he does anything and if he does he's probably not mafia - or at least might not be. You know this because you are reading the game and commented on their follow up posts. Yet, later you continue to go onto damdred points with things like:

On January 20 2015 06:13 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Sounds to me like KelsierSC's point is that damdred sets himself up to townread Marv as soon as he starts yelling/being loud.


you add to kelsier point, you don't particularly weigh in but this comment looks like an agreement/criticism. Yet, we're still on you voting for marv despite you seemingly agreeing with kelsier about damd. It's weird that you stay on the marv wagon and even point out the damdred thing but still stay on the wagon which was made specifically for the reason damd pointed out

Did my vote on Marvellosity seem very serious to you? Maybe you should have added this post to your little collection:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 02:13 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:11 Vivax wrote:
Time for some looking around all of this: Why do you think I'm trying to start t´his wagon?

@ wyle and Damdred

I don't really care all that much.




So then why are you still voting for him with the person you're arguably most against?
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 22:39 GMT
#162
On January 20 2015 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
##Vote Marvellosity


On January 20 2015 02:15 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
I really don't think that Marv cba as mafia three games in a row especially last game.

Part of the reason I see you doing this is to vet his alignment and see if he comes in marv!town. If he doesn't and cba we get a mafia if he does we at least have lowered the lynch pool.

And lynching marv is fun


I like this reason.

Wyle isn't up to date with recent events so he probably thinks we're just doing this for trolling.
But just keep piling up the votes in my absence and see what happens.


You join vivax's train onto marv. Damdred gives his reasons to be on it which vivax agrees with. You maintain your vote on marv. You know their wagon is to pressure marv too see if he does anything and if he does he's probably not mafia - or at least might not be. You know this because you are reading the game and commented on their follow up posts. Yet, later you continue to go onto damdred points with things like:

On January 20 2015 06:13 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Sounds to me like KelsierSC's point is that damdred sets himself up to townread Marv as soon as he starts yelling/being loud.


you add to kelsier point, you don't particularly weigh in but this comment looks like an agreement/criticism. Yet, we're still on you voting for marv despite you seemingly agreeing with kelsier about damd. It's weird that you stay on the marv wagon and even point out the damdred thing but still stay on the wagon which was made specifically for the reason damd pointed out

Did my vote on Marvellosity seem very serious to you? Maybe you should have added this post to your little collection:
On January 20 2015 02:13 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:11 Vivax wrote:
Time for some looking around all of this: Why do you think I'm trying to start t´his wagon?

@ wyle and Damdred

I don't really care all that much.




So then why are you still voting for him with the person you're arguably most against?

Why are you constantly overinterpreting the things I say? You are scraping the bottom of the barrel friend.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 22:43 GMT
#163
And why is it a problem that I am voting Marv together with Damdred if you said yourself that his scumbuddies would probably bus him?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 22:43 GMT
#164
Look, you've done literally nothing. Most people have done nothing. You do something that's inconsistent with the miniscule amount of nothingness that is provided and I'm going to push it until you come up with a coherent reason why you're doing your inconsistency and then I can move onto the next person who is being quite clearly obnoxious for no apparent reason.

I want your thoughts on damdred that don't involve his post on oats that he hasn't explained yet. All I've seen is you agreeing that he wants to give an easy reason to town read marv later but fail to acknowledge the fact that that was what the wagon was about in the first place and instead ignore everything kelsier is pushing about it to have some kind of quarrel with me instead of just being transparent.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 22:50 GMT
#165
On January 20 2015 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Look, you've done literally nothing. Most people have done nothing. You do something that's inconsistent with the miniscule amount of nothingness that is provided and I'm going to push it until you come up with a coherent reason why you're doing your inconsistency and then I can move onto the next person who is being quite clearly obnoxious for no apparent reason.

I want your thoughts on damdred that don't involve his post on oats that he hasn't explained yet. All I've seen is you agreeing that he wants to give an easy reason to town read marv later but fail to acknowledge the fact that that was what the wagon was about in the first place and instead ignore everything kelsier is pushing about it to have some kind of quarrel with me instead of just being transparent.

There is no inconsistency. I agreed with the first argument Kelsier raised about Damdred. Later I clarified what he meant in one of his other posts because someone (you?) did not understand it. I did not say if I agree with it and to be frank I don't even know if I do.
You want my thoughts on Damdred? He barely did anything. He weirdly jumped on oats when he was brought up and that's about it.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 22:51 GMT
#166
I'll make it really simple for you because I can sense some sarcastic drivel being posted next.

1. Do you town/scum/null/null-townscum read damdred?

2. Do you think his push on marv is scummy because he's giving him an out?
a) If so, why aren't you talking about vivax?
b) Do you know marv's meta? What is there to disagree about in damdred's points?

3. Why are you being so obnoxious? In the first place you say that your vote on marv was a joke, yet in the second instance you say it shouldn't matter if your vote is on him if his team mates are bussing him. This implies that marv IS mafia when he hasn't even posted anything yet?

Number 3 is very important because if your vote was simply a joke vote and you agreed that damd is giving marv an out if he just puts in work then you are saying that damd is scummy and giving a provision for marv to be town because a town marv would step up but yet you're still voting for marv and not damd.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 19 2015 22:52 GMT
#167
so yea I think kelsier is mafia any opinions on that guys
I come in for the scraps
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 19 2015 22:55 GMT
#168
On January 20 2015 07:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
so yea I think kelsier is mafia any opinions on that guys


because of anything I said or other stuff? Want to vote him with me?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 22:56 GMT
#169
On January 20 2015 07:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
so yea I think kelsier is mafia any opinions on that guys


thinking the opposite at the moment but the day is young, not really seen him make a push on people like that in my 1 mafia games of experience with him even if I disagree with it
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 22:58 GMT
#170
On January 20 2015 07:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it really simple for you because I can sense some sarcastic drivel being posted next.

1. Do you town/scum/null/null-townscum read damdred?

2. Do you think his push on marv is scummy because he's giving him an out?
a) If so, why aren't you talking about vivax?
b) Do you know marv's meta? What is there to disagree about in damdred's points?

3. Why are you being so obnoxious? In the first place you say that your vote on marv was a joke, yet in the second instance you say it shouldn't matter if your vote is on him if his team mates are bussing him. This implies that marv IS mafia when he hasn't even posted anything yet?

Number 3 is very important because if your vote was simply a joke vote and you agreed that damd is giving marv an out if he just puts in work then you are saying that damd is scummy and giving a provision for marv to be town because a town marv would step up but yet you're still voting for marv and not damd.

1. I don't have a read on any player at this point.

2. His push on marv is not alignment indicative. I am familiar with marv's meta.

3. You are the one being obnoxious towards me. I am asking you why it matters because you are implying that I shouldn't be voting marv for the mentioned reason when earlier you said marv would be bussed. This question is not about them or me but about you because what you are saying makes no sense.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 23:02 GMT
#171
On January 20 2015 07:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it really simple for you because I can sense some sarcastic drivel being posted next.

1. Do you town/scum/null/null-townscum read damdred?

2. Do you think his push on marv is scummy because he's giving him an out?
a) If so, why aren't you talking about vivax?
b) Do you know marv's meta? What is there to disagree about in damdred's points?

3. Why are you being so obnoxious? In the first place you say that your vote on marv was a joke, yet in the second instance you say it shouldn't matter if your vote is on him if his team mates are bussing him. This implies that marv IS mafia when he hasn't even posted anything yet?

Number 3 is very important because if your vote was simply a joke vote and you agreed that damd is giving marv an out if he just puts in work then you are saying that damd is scummy and giving a provision for marv to be town because a town marv would step up but yet you're still voting for marv and not damd.

1. I don't have a read on any player at this point.

2. His push on marv is not alignment indicative. I am familiar with marv's meta.

3. You are the one being obnoxious towards me. I am asking you why it matters because you are implying that I shouldn't be voting marv for the mentioned reason when earlier you said marv would be bussed. This question is not about them or me but about you because what you are saying makes no sense.


You were pointing out things that make damdred look scummy. You were voting marv for a joke. You then pointed out things that make damdred's vote and talk about marv seem like it was easy to town read marv because he knows it's a town marv. You then say marv can be bussed and that's why your vote was still on him (even though it was a joke)? wut? by everything you were talking about and pointing out it looks like you would be thinking marv was town and damd mafia but maintained your vote on marv for no reason.

^ that's where the disconnect is happening. So, whatever, I'll leave you alone since you've explained your stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 23:03 GMT
#172
I'm here to clear things up.

I meant to vote marv before I left but voting on a phone is really painful at points.

I missed oats post, while I was rereading.

Willie is being a bit dodgy here.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 19 2015 23:06 GMT
#173
On January 20 2015 08:03 Damdred wrote:
I'm here to clear things up.

I meant to vote marv before I left but voting on a phone is really painful at points.

I missed oats post, while I was rereading.

Willie is being a bit dodgy here.


Is KSC misrepresenting you? Who's early vote was the best yours, vivax, or HF?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2015 23:08 GMT
#174
I think ksc is misrepresenting what was happening during the early portion of the day.

Out of all three I think HF vote is the best, and it sparked discussion rather than afk on marv till he showed up
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 19 2015 23:10 GMT
#175
On January 20 2015 07:55 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
so yea I think kelsier is mafia any opinions on that guys


because of anything I said or other stuff? Want to vote him with me?


uh yea that post is one reason. that seems really really forced, like i cant even begin to fathom a town person ever making that post it just makes no sense. His filter reads like the script for a new simpsons episode.

On January 20 2015 05:25 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 05:24 Damdred wrote:
Never to early, and what oats did is pretty crappy in retrospect.


why didn't you comment on it being crappy earlier? especially when he calls you out specifically?


lel who cares

rest is mainly filler/unimportant but you can look through it yourselves if you want. idk maybe he's an awkward fellow its early to classify anyone as scum but just throwin it out there
I come in for the scraps
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 19 2015 23:11 GMT
#176
On January 20 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 07:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it really simple for you because I can sense some sarcastic drivel being posted next.

1. Do you town/scum/null/null-townscum read damdred?

2. Do you think his push on marv is scummy because he's giving him an out?
a) If so, why aren't you talking about vivax?
b) Do you know marv's meta? What is there to disagree about in damdred's points?

3. Why are you being so obnoxious? In the first place you say that your vote on marv was a joke, yet in the second instance you say it shouldn't matter if your vote is on him if his team mates are bussing him. This implies that marv IS mafia when he hasn't even posted anything yet?

Number 3 is very important because if your vote was simply a joke vote and you agreed that damd is giving marv an out if he just puts in work then you are saying that damd is scummy and giving a provision for marv to be town because a town marv would step up but yet you're still voting for marv and not damd.

1. I don't have a read on any player at this point.

2. His push on marv is not alignment indicative. I am familiar with marv's meta.

3. You are the one being obnoxious towards me. I am asking you why it matters because you are implying that I shouldn't be voting marv for the mentioned reason when earlier you said marv would be bussed. This question is not about them or me but about you because what you are saying makes no sense.

You were pointing out things that make damdred look scummy. You were voting marv for a joke. You then pointed out things that make damdred's vote and talk about marv seem like it was easy to town read marv because he knows it's a town marv. You then say marv can be bussed and that's why your vote was still on him (even though it was a joke)? wut? by everything you were talking about and pointing out it looks like you would be thinking marv was town and damd mafia but maintained your vote on marv for no reason.

^ that's where the disconnect is happening. So, whatever, I'll leave you alone since you've explained your stuff.

You are still putting words into my mouth. I will show you the timeline once last time:

I voted Marvellosity. It was not a very serious vote which should be really really obvious if you read the thread.

I pointed out something that makes damdred look scummy or rather I agreed with Kelsier about his point. -> the oats thing

I told you the meaning of a different post by Kelsier which you did not seem to understand. Without giving any opinion on it.

You attacked me for my vote since Damdred is voting for the same player after saying earlier that scum would probably bus marv. So why would you have a problem with my vote if you actually believed that I was serious about my vote and also strongly scumreading Damdred?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 23:18 GMT
#177
On January 20 2015 08:11 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 07:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 07:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it really simple for you because I can sense some sarcastic drivel being posted next.

1. Do you town/scum/null/null-townscum read damdred?

2. Do you think his push on marv is scummy because he's giving him an out?
a) If so, why aren't you talking about vivax?
b) Do you know marv's meta? What is there to disagree about in damdred's points?

3. Why are you being so obnoxious? In the first place you say that your vote on marv was a joke, yet in the second instance you say it shouldn't matter if your vote is on him if his team mates are bussing him. This implies that marv IS mafia when he hasn't even posted anything yet?

Number 3 is very important because if your vote was simply a joke vote and you agreed that damd is giving marv an out if he just puts in work then you are saying that damd is scummy and giving a provision for marv to be town because a town marv would step up but yet you're still voting for marv and not damd.

1. I don't have a read on any player at this point.

2. His push on marv is not alignment indicative. I am familiar with marv's meta.

3. You are the one being obnoxious towards me. I am asking you why it matters because you are implying that I shouldn't be voting marv for the mentioned reason when earlier you said marv would be bussed. This question is not about them or me but about you because what you are saying makes no sense.

You were pointing out things that make damdred look scummy. You were voting marv for a joke. You then pointed out things that make damdred's vote and talk about marv seem like it was easy to town read marv because he knows it's a town marv. You then say marv can be bussed and that's why your vote was still on him (even though it was a joke)? wut? by everything you were talking about and pointing out it looks like you would be thinking marv was town and damd mafia but maintained your vote on marv for no reason.

^ that's where the disconnect is happening. So, whatever, I'll leave you alone since you've explained your stuff.

You are still putting words into my mouth. I will show you the timeline once last time:

I voted Marvellosity. It was not a very serious vote which should be really really obvious if you read the thread.

I pointed out something that makes damdred look scummy or rather I agreed with Kelsier about his point. -> the oats thing

I told you the meaning of a different post by Kelsier which you did not seem to understand. Without giving any opinion on it.

You attacked me for my vote since Damdred is voting for the same player after saying earlier that scum would probably bus marv. So why would you have a problem with my vote if you actually believed that I was serious about my vote and also strongly scumreading Damdred?


I was just telling you what I saw and how I interpreted it. Drop it since you've already explained yourself. The problem is because if you were serious about the marv vote the point about damdred didn't make sense. (which you've already said wasn't a point you were agreeing with hence it's now irrelevant)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 19 2015 23:18 GMT
#178
Stop making me wake up early with these deadlines...
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 19 2015 23:20 GMT
#179
Obligatory sl vote is in order
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 19 2015 23:23 GMT
#180
Dam why didn't you respond earlier to oats when he called your read bad , why didn't you say anything about him until hf brought it up?
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 679
UpATreeSC 114
JuggernautJason38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 107
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1568
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
crisheroes1165
Liquid`Hasu666
XaKoH 146
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2852
summit1g1368
FrodaN838
Beastyqt689
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS183
byalli173
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe159
Hui .143
QueenE103
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1904
League of Legends
• TFBlade1126
Other Games
• imaqtpie870
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 9m
Stellar Fest
18h 9m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.