• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:33
CEST 06:33
KST 13:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7540 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 174 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2015 23:58 GMT
#201
On January 20 2015 08:57 liancourt wrote:
The votes on marv and oats are hilarious

i expect them to move to sl


Why are they hilarious? Are you saying that oats didn't do exactly what he was doing in carol? Why is voting marv bad when he's done absolutely nothing and is probably mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:01 GMT
#202
On January 20 2015 08:37 liancourt wrote:
Did sl even post?


Hi. I dont always play good but how does that make me scum? I try to carry your afkness. In carol I did in that game everyone afked I didnt. Is this a policy lynch push im confused.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 00:01 GMT
#203
On January 20 2015 08:57 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
He looked bad to you because he did not yell after a few pressure votes? Ok...
Does he still look bad to you?


He didn't have to yell per se, but he didn't address it. Right now, no.
I'm going to wait and see if he does anything else, since I'm not familiar with his town meta.

Right now, SL isn't looking good to me either but it's not for lack of posting, he says he has no scum target, but I'm not sure why he's not trying to find one.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 00:02 GMT
#204
HF and Damdred, can both of you elaborate how Marv plays when he IS town? Does he post a lot, is he emotional, etc?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:02 GMT
#205
On January 20 2015 08:57 liancourt wrote:
The votes on marv and oats are hilarious

i expect them to move to sl


are you seriousssss?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 00:03 GMT
#206
On January 20 2015 09:02 Half the Sky wrote:
HF and Damdred, can both of you elaborate how Marv plays when he IS town? Does he post a lot, is he emotional, etc?


posts a lot, addresses most things, leads town?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 20 2015 00:03 GMT
#207
On January 20 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
Bats care to explain how I misrepresented dam,


I already did and you already responded.

If I'm being honest it's not really a big deal to me but I thought it was better than the oats and marv votes so I decided to post about it.

I mean do you really think Damdred is scummy because of anything you said now that he's responded?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:04 GMT
#208
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"
Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 20 2015 00:05 GMT
#209
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:06 GMT
#210
On January 20 2015 08:35 liancourt wrote:
I didnt say i have scumread lol

You should really read those games yourself then you ll understand why i m doing this for the good of town.


why do you shit talk my play now? Why not after the game like I shit talked you for afk two games straight. Why did you save this ammo for now its super scummy.

Btw I carried you to victory in carol of the bells. Your reads were good but you afked and didnt help town untill me and others finally convinced them. I believe that game was nominated for best town performance and I was a big part of that.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:06 GMT
#211
On January 20 2015 09:03 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:36 KelsierSC wrote:
Bats care to explain how I misrepresented dam,


I already did and you already responded.

If I'm being honest it's not really a big deal to me but I thought it was better than the oats and marv votes so I decided to post about it.

I mean do you really think Damdred is scummy because of anything you said now that he's responded?


I responded then you posted again and voted me.

I'm waiting for dam then will answer second part
Zerg for Life
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:07 GMT
#212
On January 20 2015 09:05 liancourt wrote:
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.

If you want me to take you serious you will have to bring a few reasons to the table.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:08 GMT
#213
On January 20 2015 09:05 liancourt wrote:
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.


I dont disagree especially with marv. But the thing is if marv is lynched its because hes mafia!. Your basically proposing to rng lynch me right now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:11 GMT
#214
On January 20 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"


Do you know as far as I know marv has never been mislynch day 1? And he barely ever gets lynched as town? If we lynch marv it's fun because he's scum
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:13 GMT
#215
On January 20 2015 09:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"


Do you know as far as I know marv has never been mislynch day 1? And he barely ever gets lynched as town? If we lynch marv it's fun because he's scum


I didn't know that.

So you are actually pressuring Marv then ?
Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 20 2015 00:13 GMT
#216
On January 20 2015 09:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:05 liancourt wrote:
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.

If you want me to take you serious you will have to bring a few reasons to the table.


It sounds like you actually want to lynch sl if i gave u reasons outside of this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:16 GMT
#217
On January 20 2015 09:13 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 09:05 liancourt wrote:
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.

If you want me to take you serious you will have to bring a few reasons to the table.


It sounds like you actually want to lynch sl if i gave u reasons outside of this game


Hes not asking for reasons in this game hes asking for reasons period.

Remember how you were like I need to explain my ideas better? Ive never played with this guy before and your like "vote sl because"
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 20 2015 00:16 GMT
#218
On January 20 2015 09:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"


Do you know as far as I know marv has never been mislynch day 1? And he barely ever gets lynched as town? If we lynch marv it's fun because he's scum


context:

Last time I saw marv lynched d1 he was mafia with damdred and damdred carried the scum team to victory.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:17 GMT
#219
On January 20 2015 09:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:11 Damdred wrote:
On January 20 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"


Do you know as far as I know marv has never been mislynch day 1? And he barely ever gets lynched as town? If we lynch marv it's fun because he's scum


I didn't know that.

So you are actually pressuring Marv then ?


Right now no, he probably won't show up till Tommorow. But when he does I will be
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:17 GMT
#220
On January 20 2015 09:13 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 09:05 liancourt wrote:
Hilarious because town never learns. Sl is a better day 1 lynch than either of them.

If you want me to take you serious you will have to bring a few reasons to the table.


It sounds like you actually want to lynch sl if i gave u reasons outside of this game

Does it? Maybe.
Or maybe I am trying to find out why you are doing this because it isn't productive or helpful. Why are marv and oats worse lynch targets for example?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 27m
OSC
17h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.