• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 174 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:26 GMT
#221
On January 20 2015 09:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 09:11 Damdred wrote:
On January 20 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
I've already answered I missed oats small blurb until HF showed it


I find it hard that you didn't notice, you were in the thread and hr mentioned your name.

So your pressure in Marv is legitimate then. To me it looks like you sort of trolled by saying "lynching Marv is fun"


Do you know as far as I know marv has never been mislynch day 1? And he barely ever gets lynched as town? If we lynch marv it's fun because he's scum


I didn't know that.

So you are actually pressuring Marv then ?


Right now no, he probably won't show up till Tommorow. But when he does I will be


So if you aren't actually pushing on marv and were sort of trolling, how did I misrepresent you?

And if you do plan to push on marv tomorrow, why did you use two posts telling marv how to get a town read from you?
Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 20 2015 00:29 GMT
#222
I feel like the smurf is trolling me when he perfectly knows the answer to all of thw questions
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:31 GMT
#223
Trolling? A little. But if you keep this up we might just policy lynch you instead.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:32 GMT
#224
I think you misrepresented me in that I meant to be on marv and the conversation you portrayed I think leads to biased reading of what happened.

Marv would be around when game started wouldn't be around now probably.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 20 2015 00:34 GMT
#225
I d like to see you try
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:34 GMT
#226
On January 20 2015 09:32 Damdred wrote:
I think you misrepresented me in that I meant to be on marv and the conversation you portrayed I think leads to biased reading of what happened.

Marv would be around when game started wouldn't be around now probably.


I understand you meant to be on marv I am not taking that into my evaluation of you.

What do you think was unfair about the conversation I portrayed?

Again if you plan on pushing marv why did you use two posts telling him how to get a town read.
Zerg for Life
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:34 GMT
#227
Geript is posting in another game but not here. Noted.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:36 GMT
#228
specifically these points
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
I really don't think that Marv cba as mafia three games in a row especially last game.

Part of the reason I see you doing this is to vet his alignment and see if he comes in marv!town. If he doesn't and cba we get a mafia if he does we at least have lowered the lynch pool.

And lynching marv is fun


On January 20 2015 02:18 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 02:14 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
And lynching marv is fun

Do you have experience in the field?


Some, if hes town he yells lots



Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:37 GMT
#229
Also can you answer this

On January 20 2015 06:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Did you think what Dam said was good?


What he said in opening made sense, but I'm more curious to know why he commented on vetting Marv's alignment and just a minute later, Marv is in thread to comment on Artanis' story, but Dam doesn't appear to push him on it even though he talks on the story.


Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 00:41 GMT
#230
cba=?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:43 GMT
#231
On January 20 2015 09:34 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Geript is posting in another game but not here. Noted.

Yah. Geript also asked for a replacement so shove it. Marv's town btw. You can just sheep him. Idk about HF. Just skimmed over his 1 post I saw. Vayne's probly town I'd Gigi shoot bat or Hts tonight probly. I know Vivax posted but I ignored reading them. I just wanted to clear the filter. Kelsier might be mafia too. I had that thought. I forget why.

There you go replacement. Those are my thoughts. Seriously though replacement Marv is town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:44 GMT
#232
Marv knows his meta he is self aware of it. He really doesn't need damdred to tell him how to look town. This avenue isn't really productive as the answer is obvious.

However to hrs, art put a lot of effort into writing. So I wanted to give it a read he deserves we have 4x hours of interactions will be opportunities
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:49 GMT
#233
Geripts marv read is ridiculous. The guy has 4 posts. 2 of them are about Artanis story.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:49 GMT
#234
On January 20 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
Marv knows his meta he is self aware of it. He really doesn't need damdred to tell him how to look town. This avenue isn't really productive as the answer is obvious.

However to hrs, art put a lot of effort into writing. So I wanted to give it a read he deserves we have 4x hours of interactions will be opportunities


if the answer is obvious then why did you decide to make people aware of it?

Marv was in the thread though and you just ignored him, just like you kind of ignored oats post.

You seem apathetic to what people are saying in general.

Right now your main reads are just oats was bad, and that W.E.C was dodgy.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 00:52 GMT
#235
On January 20 2015 09:49 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Geripts marv read is ridiculous. The guy has 4 posts. 2 of them are about Artanis story.


agreed
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:53 GMT
#236
On January 20 2015 09:49 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Geripts marv read is ridiculous. The guy has 4 posts. 2 of them are about Artanis story.

I agree my read on him is too good. I read him as mafia off of 1 post last game. Had the baddies and mafia (looking at you Artanis) not convinced me I was wrong about it, I might have got him lynched. I should handicap myself on reading him by limiting myself to reading only 3 random words from his first post.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:53 GMT
#237
I've been accosted with carp questions since I've been back. How do you tell marv is town? Because you just do. What does the thread have to do with any of this? If you have played with marv you know his town game if you haven't just compare.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:54 GMT
#238
Also, tbh I only needed to read his post on Artanis story to know he's town. I didn't even bother reading anything else he wrote.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 00:56 GMT
#239
On January 20 2015 09:54 geript wrote:
Also, tbh I only needed to read his post on Artanis story to know he's town. I didn't even bother reading anything else he wrote.

Sounds totally believable to me.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 01:00 GMT
#240
On January 20 2015 09:53 Damdred wrote:
I've been accosted with carp questions since I've been back. How do you tell marv is town? Because you just do. What does the thread have to do with any of this? If you have played with marv you know his town game if you haven't just compare.



Ok, I'm sorry you didn't like my questions.
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h
CranKy Ducklings
15h
Online Event
16h
FEL
21h
AI Arena Tournament
22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.