• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7496 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 21:44 GMT
#3161
And what about bats makes u townread him in general. Did you compare his metas?
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 21:50 GMT
#3162
On February 02 2015 06:44 Vivax wrote:
And what about bats makes u townread him in general. Did you compare his metas?

Yes. I played quite a few games with batsnacks and I lynched him as scum before. I told you repeatedly to read FFL2 to understand my townread. It seems you never bothered. I wonder why...
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 22:21 GMT
#3163
Dude I'm town and wasted on different stuff atm. But assume for a moment I'm town, wherewould you see scum being.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 22:22 GMT
#3164
Alakasklam/SL would be it if you and bats are town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 22:22 GMT
#3165
Lke if you're scum the only mislynches you can push are me and them.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 22:24 GMT
#3166
On February 02 2015 07:22 Vivax wrote:
Alakasklam/SL would be it if you and bats are town.

Yes, obviously.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 01 2015 22:28 GMT
#3167
Vote Count
Vivax (1): batsnacks

Not voted (4): Wile E. Coyote, Vivax, Sicklucker, Alakaslam

Currently, Vivax is being pulled into the void.
The Void's pull is growing stronger. remains.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 22:37 GMT
#3168
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 01 2015 22:53 GMT
#3169
I don't see it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 23:07 GMT
#3170
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

What? You are pushing nonsense (-> a bats+me scumteam) for no reason since day2. You never reevaluated this and were supposedly completely convinced. Still you never tried to do anything against the mislynches we had or cared about getting us lynched.
If you are town - which I doubt very much - then you are playing even worse than you did in imperial which I thought would be impossible.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 01 2015 23:52 GMT
#3171
On February 02 2015 08:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

What? You are pushing nonsense (-> a bats+me scumteam) for no reason since day2. You never reevaluated this and were supposedly completely convinced. Still you never tried to do anything against the mislynches we had or cared about getting us lynched.
If you are town - which I doubt very much - then you are playing even worse than you did in imperial which I thought would be impossible.

Do you read bats as town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 23:57 GMT
#3172
On February 02 2015 08:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

What? You are pushing nonsense (-> a bats+me scumteam) for no reason since day2. You never reevaluated this and were supposedly completely convinced. Still you never tried to do anything against the mislynches we had or cared about getting us lynched.
If you are town - which I doubt very much - then you are playing even worse than you did in imperial which I thought would be impossible.

Do you read bats as town

Are you serious? Learn to read ffs
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 00:11 GMT
#3173
On February 02 2015 08:57 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 02 2015 08:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

What? You are pushing nonsense (-> a bats+me scumteam) for no reason since day2. You never reevaluated this and were supposedly completely convinced. Still you never tried to do anything against the mislynches we had or cared about getting us lynched.
If you are town - which I doubt very much - then you are playing even worse than you did in imperial which I thought would be impossible.

Do you read bats as town

Are you serious? Learn to read ffs

Then what objection to voting hin
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 00:13 GMT
#3174
On February 01 2015 02:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 02:29 Vivax wrote:
WIle now that your scumread flipped, what's you're mew team?

I went through batsnacks filter again to be sure but he is playing his towngame. And there is also the day3 lynch which basically confirms him as town to me. There is absolutely no reason for him to try to hammer oats over damdred when Vayne is on damdred (if Kelsier is town this argument is even stronger).
He is my only good townread.
I was pretty sure about Kelsier earlier but I can't call him town confidently anymore after day4. He isn't doing anything at all. Still slightly leaning town for his day1 push on HTS alone but I might have to revisit him if we are both alive tomorrow.

So I think the 2 scum are in slam/SL/Vivax.

SL made a good case on HTS day1 but ultimately he did not vote her. He hasn't been doing much ever since and nothing he says makes sense ever.

Slam just seems too content with his scumteam theory. Makes is very easy to just vote me now that oats flipped town which he would have known beforehand as scum. He never gives any reasoning for the reads he has/he never tries to figure anything out.

Vivax just yells the same stuff every day since night2. He does not even have the slightest reasoning for his push other than "Koshi said bats and Wile are scum". Yet he had no problem hopping on oats yesterday. He did not seem to have a problem with any of the mislynches so far despite being absolutely certain that the scumteam is bats and me. How can anyone be this convinced and then do nothing when other people are lynched as town?

I want to see the nightkill before I do more analysis but this is more or less where I am at.

Oh dude

Playing to emo townread

You aren't town this game, play scum with honor or use slot for wifom.

##un and wile
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#3175
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

wait wtf?

JAT could actually just be a hypocrite jackass but this is clearly scum

We don't have rolenames
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#3176
##Vivax
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 00:21 GMT
#3177
On February 02 2015 09:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:57 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On February 02 2015 08:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 02 2015 08:07 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

What? You are pushing nonsense (-> a bats+me scumteam) for no reason since day2. You never reevaluated this and were supposedly completely convinced. Still you never tried to do anything against the mislynches we had or cared about getting us lynched.
If you are town - which I doubt very much - then you are playing even worse than you did in imperial which I thought would be impossible.

Do you read bats as town

Are you serious? Learn to read ffs

Then what objection to voting hin

Wtf are you talking about?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#3178
On February 02 2015 09:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 02:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On February 01 2015 02:29 Vivax wrote:
WIle now that your scumread flipped, what's you're mew team?

I went through batsnacks filter again to be sure but he is playing his towngame. And there is also the day3 lynch which basically confirms him as town to me. There is absolutely no reason for him to try to hammer oats over damdred when Vayne is on damdred (if Kelsier is town this argument is even stronger).
He is my only good townread.
I was pretty sure about Kelsier earlier but I can't call him town confidently anymore after day4. He isn't doing anything at all. Still slightly leaning town for his day1 push on HTS alone but I might have to revisit him if we are both alive tomorrow.

So I think the 2 scum are in slam/SL/Vivax.

SL made a good case on HTS day1 but ultimately he did not vote her. He hasn't been doing much ever since and nothing he says makes sense ever.

Slam just seems too content with his scumteam theory. Makes is very easy to just vote me now that oats flipped town which he would have known beforehand as scum. He never gives any reasoning for the reads he has/he never tries to figure anything out.

Vivax just yells the same stuff every day since night2. He does not even have the slightest reasoning for his push other than "Koshi said bats and Wile are scum". Yet he had no problem hopping on oats yesterday. He did not seem to have a problem with any of the mislynches so far despite being absolutely certain that the scumteam is bats and me. How can anyone be this convinced and then do nothing when other people are lynched as town?

I want to see the nightkill before I do more analysis but this is more or less where I am at.

Oh dude

Playing to emo townread

You aren't town this game, play scum with honor or use slot for wifom.

##un and wile

???
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#3179
I literally don't understand a thing you are saying slam. The only player I townread is batsnacks and if you want to convince me otherwise you will have to make a damn good case on him.

So I think scum is between you/Vivax/SL.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 02:10 GMT
#3180
Going to bed.
WIll tr to save town tomorrow. But bats + wile still most like.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 6m
Stellar Fest
2h 6m
OSC
13h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.