• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7496 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 174 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 31 2015 14:40 GMT
#3141
On January 31 2015 23:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 22:00 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 31 2015 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 31 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Oats play or better: Didn't play towards his wincon. I couldn't believe he was town any more throwing the game like that for no reason.

So it's back to Wile and snacks for me.

On January 31 2015 08:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.


Indeed.

I agree with you.

Explain.

It was either oats and Vivax or you and Bats; bats goes next I say. He is universally considered scum.

That is no explanation. Why was it oats and Vivax or bats and me?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2015 17:29 GMT
#3142
WIle now that your scumread flipped, what's you're mew team?
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 31 2015 17:46 GMT
#3143
On February 01 2015 02:29 Vivax wrote:
WIle now that your scumread flipped, what's you're mew team?

I went through batsnacks filter again to be sure but he is playing his towngame. And there is also the day3 lynch which basically confirms him as town to me. There is absolutely no reason for him to try to hammer oats over damdred when Vayne is on damdred (if Kelsier is town this argument is even stronger).
He is my only good townread.
I was pretty sure about Kelsier earlier but I can't call him town confidently anymore after day4. He isn't doing anything at all. Still slightly leaning town for his day1 push on HTS alone but I might have to revisit him if we are both alive tomorrow.

So I think the 2 scum are in slam/SL/Vivax.

SL made a good case on HTS day1 but ultimately he did not vote her. He hasn't been doing much ever since and nothing he says makes sense ever.

Slam just seems too content with his scumteam theory. Makes is very easy to just vote me now that oats flipped town which he would have known beforehand as scum. He never gives any reasoning for the reads he has/he never tries to figure anything out.

Vivax just yells the same stuff every day since night2. He does not even have the slightest reasoning for his push other than "Koshi said bats and Wile are scum". Yet he had no problem hopping on oats yesterday. He did not seem to have a problem with any of the mislynches so far despite being absolutely certain that the scumteam is bats and me. How can anyone be this convinced and then do nothing when other people are lynched as town?

I want to see the nightkill before I do more analysis but this is more or less where I am at.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 31 2015 17:49 GMT
#3144
I really hope they kill me though because I don't enjoy this game at all and nobody seems to give a single fuck.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 31 2015 22:18 GMT
#3145
So as an explanation for yesterday I was pretty convinced damdred was scum and when I was wrong about him my mindset as to this game got flipped.

Oats and dam seemed opposite alignments, oats lack of effort and the close lynch between him and dam led me to believe he was the correct lynch

As for tomorrow. I like wile.

I think vivax is a good lycnh
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 22:43:53
January 31 2015 23:00 GMT
#3146
Day 5
[image loading]



July 12 2357. I heard of plans to go into the Khaydarin Nebula with the Inchestus. An absolutely incredible ship, specialist equipment and they were looking for a crew. I instantly ran to Adam and told him that we need to get in on this. I didn't know much about this Khaydarin Nebula, but the fact that the Inchestus was going on a mission for the first time in 5 years meant I HAD to be on it. Adam gave me some quabbling but I got him over it pretty quickly. I mean sure, some things might be a little bit outdated, but there's so much equipment there to check out! I just had to get my hands on all the sensitive measuring equipment. It's also known to be quite a luxurious ship, with plenty of space for the crew to live in. After serving a few mandatory years on shitty service jobs I felt I had earned my break. Ship construction made so much more sense twenty years ago. Comfort actually mattered!

We also had much better security. Instead of the shitty Fuchsian service that's about as reliable as a spaceship commanded by a guy we had the Blyesian security service. I guess they were a bit expensive, but they did their job quite well. Then they switched, and security's never really been the same. Ships have gone blank left and right, mostly in remote areas though. This was Adam's biggest problem, but I told him it hadn't happened yet in 10 years. It seemed like they had accepted their role as the party that gets the bad end of the bargain. Plus, he still had a loan he had to pay back, so he didn't have much of a choice anyway. I'm really looking forward to the mission.

July 2358. I just met the crew and my eyes instantly fall on yet another guy. His name is Rupert and he's got the most amazing cyan-blue eyes you've ever seen. He's also got a short blond beard strongly connected to his hairline, which wasn't quite as impressive, but we'll forget about that bald spot. I tried talking to him in the briefing room, but his eyes were focused more on the mission reports and system specs than me. No worries, I thought. He'll notice me later, he's just fresh out of the academy and he'll get his priorities straight soon enough. As soon as we're on the ship, it's all going to go exactly as you're imagining it. I grinned and walked over to view the ship. I saw Juliana sitting in front of the ship performing some kind of ritual. I had gotten used to her acting all weird. A historian that got in a bit over her head, so much that she now actually believed in the old Norse gods. That wouldn't be a problem, free beliefs and all, but she sees Loki everywhere. I figured I'd let her do her thing and check out the specs.

The ship was entirely bloated with new additions. All the room I had imagined I'd have was instead blocked by new devices of all sorts. It made me both happy and sad. Happy to have so many more things to tinker with, and sad because I was looking forward to having space. Felt like the service ships all over again; we're in a long term exploration mission, we should get some room! Oh well, I'll just make some room myself, just need to get this onboard computer a new location... And there we go, much better already. I'm sure all of these things can be optimized even further.

"Laura!"

What is it Adam?

"You need to start packing! Did you forget we're leaving in a few hours?!"

Oh, right. I just need to pack my three toolbags, it'll only take me about 4 hours.

"LAURA!"

Fine, fine. I'll be ready in '30.

August 2358. Things with Rupert didn't quite progress as I had anticipated. He literally can't get away from his pads. I swear his biggest fantasy has nothing to do with girls and more to do with mounting his equipment. I get pretty obsessive over things, but I'm not THIS bad! At least I managed to create some room on the outside of the ship with the new deflector system. Now whenever he makes me depressed again, I can just wander out into space and pretend he's not there. I don't think I'll ever get used to being in space just walking on the outside of the spaceship whilst traveling at lightspeed though. It's absolutely incredible.

There's just one thing, whenever I go outside, there's this weird mechanical sound I keep hearing. I've tried walking around the entire ship (and it's a pretty damn big ship) but I can't locate anything. For a while it sounded like I kept getting closer and closer, then suddenly the sound just stopped. As if it noticed me and figured it had to be silent for a while or something. I'd asked some of my crew members if they had heard weird klunking noises, and though they confirmed it they weren't much help in finding out what it could possibly be. I wanted to tell Hyriel and Donovan since that's where we all thought it was, but then I ran into Rupert and he made me mad again.

September 2358. I've been working on the ship for a while now and it was time to take the scanners offline for a little bit to update them. They can't even detect iron sometimes, they're just that bad. I told the crew that for the next few hours, we would basically be blind, but I'd scanned beforehand to make sure there's nothing in our path for that time. I opened up the scanner and looked at all the wires. Yellow wires, red wires, still colour coded rather than the mathematical approach that we'd been using for years now. So outdated, but I love it. Old things were interesting to me. Not Juliana-interesting, but interesting. Suddenly, I heard a sound I could not explain. Something had crashed into our ship, but that couldn't be because our scanners ha-

Oh right, our scanners are terrible.

The ship's being pulled out of our course. Heading into a different uncharted area, and I can feel the integrity of the hull buckling. I brace for impact, for all the good it'll do me.

I hope Adam can forgive me for pulling him into this mission.

KelsierSC the Lost Spirit has been sucked into the Void.
It is now Day 5! You have until Monday, Feb 02 10:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) to vote in the vote thread here.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 31 2015 23:21 GMT
#3147
Rip, gl gl
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 01 2015 06:41 GMT
#3148
So

No lynch or bats?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 08:50 GMT
#3149
We cant no lynch I think its lylo unless im wrong? Voting vivax here is terrible ill kill bats. Tomorrows Superbowl prop wont be around but we got 1 day after hat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 08:51 GMT
#3150
Well im between bats and wile atm. Bats takes the lead. Cant see me voting anyone else tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 14:21 GMT
#3151
From my PoV, everything is possible atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 14:25 GMT
#3152
I need to reread he game since my last post and then the rest to decide. Gonna do my best
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 20:10 GMT
#3153
Nvm cause I'm high again. But I read this:

I went through batsnacks filter again to be sure but he is playing his towngame. And there is also the day3 lynch which basically confirms him as town to me. There is absolutely no reason for him to try to hammer oats over damdred when Vayne is on damdred (if Kelsier is town this argument is even stronger).
He is my only good townread.


Bats has the smallest filter so far. And your argument is really weak. Bats been doing nothing this game. He's in the Otats cageory but he's plaing to his wincon. U 2 r scum
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 20:23 GMT
#3154
On February 02 2015 05:10 Vivax wrote:
Nvm cause I'm high again. But I read this:
Show nested quote +

I went through batsnacks filter again to be sure but he is playing his towngame. And there is also the day3 lynch which basically confirms him as town to me. There is absolutely no reason for him to try to hammer oats over damdred when Vayne is on damdred (if Kelsier is town this argument is even stronger).
He is my only good townread.


Bats has the smallest filter so far. And your argument is really weak. Bats been doing nothing this game. He's in the Otats cageory but he's plaing to his wincon. U 2 r scum

I thought you were the one who does not give a shit about filter size? Because last time I checked I had the biggest filter in the game for example.
Saying my argument is weak without reasoning is not enough. Telling me bats filter is short is not enough. You have to tell me why he is mafia if you want me to take anything you say serious.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 20:24 GMT
#3155
But considering that you never gave any reasoning for your retarded little bats+Wile theory that shouldn't be surprising.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 20:26 GMT
#3156
If this is "his best" then Vivax is probably scum.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 20:52 GMT
#3157
That I never gave reasoning is nnot enough.

Both NKs point to you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2015 20:53 GMT
#3158
Can you meake a case on bats being town for example? He sehnna voted you last day and ou have not a shade of bout he's town, or question him on it.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 21:06 GMT
#3159
On February 02 2015 05:53 Vivax wrote:
Can you meake a case on bats being town for example? He sehnna voted you last day and ou have not a shade of bout he's town, or question him on it.

He voted me to make a point. If you read what happened there is no way you can think that he actually wanted to kill me.
I made a case for batsnacks being town ages ago and it still is true. If batsnacks is mafia he isn't ruffling feathers, is too agreeable and has no scumreads. Like the opposite to what he is doing this game. And in the very post you quoted I said that him trying to hammer oats day3 makes 0 sense if he is scum.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 01 2015 21:09 GMT
#3160
On February 02 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
That I never gave reasoning is nnot enough.

Both NKs point to you.

You say "both" like we had only 2 nightkills so far. Or dead townies in general. But I guess the reads of the others don't suit your agenda so you just ignore them.
The nightkills implicate you more than me. Especially the last one.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 6m
Stellar Fest
2h 6m
OSC
13h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.