• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:39
CEST 13:39
KST 20:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 174 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 30 2015 22:55 GMT
#3121
Come one SL you've got 5 minutes. Let's see this plan I'm really intrigued.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 30 2015 22:57 GMT
#3122
On January 31 2015 07:55 batsnacks wrote:
Come one SL you've got 5 minutes. Let's see this plan I'm really intrigued.

^
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 22:43:41
January 30 2015 23:00 GMT
#3123
Night 4
[image loading]



Guestwritten by Mimeux
Not this shit again.

I mean, not that this is exactly the same as the first time I’d died. This time had really fucking sucked and I get the distinct feeling that I’m not making it back to my body this time. Not that I’ve got a body to go back to. It’s like, what do you want from me, God? I leave the Blyesian Security service, I…Well; guess I didn’t stop killing people. What do I look like, a saint? Always assumed good ole God would send me on a one way ticket to Hell, anyways. If there is a God, you know. No evidence yet; so far, I just see a whole lot of space. Well, not see exactly. What is it that spirits do? Feel space? Maybe this is Hell, just floating around aimlessly in space, never seeing another soul as long as you live…

Except, I can feel people here; it’s weird, I’m still getting used to the whole not seeing thing. As I read the energy signatures, I can’t help but think about how everyone was before…Vaporization. Rupert always had his nose so fucking high in the air I always wondered how he didn’t get dizzy with how thin the atmosphere was up there. If there was dangerous tech left lying about, or the shattered remains of glasses, it was always Laura; woman would forget her own head if it wasn’t attached, and her lack of common sense is pretty fucking legendary. Always had at least four pairs of magnifying glasses on her person, for her work she’d always said. I think she just liked smashing things; I know the look of a person that just wants to hurt something. Adam I’d liked on his less whiny days; when I got him to shut up about his fucking sensors and got a drink in him, he’d actually been funny. Juliana had been paranoid of me, like she was of everyone. I’d asked her once about the runic token on a chain around her neck, and she’d nearly bit my fucking head off; I’d given her a wide berth after that. Donovan and Hyriel…Well, I hadn’t seen much of them. I’d been pretty jealous of that situation actually; must be nice to have someone you can confide in that completely, to have someone foil you so well. Also, I’d always just assumed they were banging instead of being antisocial. Ozzie, that storage employee kid; he’s blathering on in the afterlife about his damn dog. And about how much of a looker I am; don’t have to tell me. In the cacophonous deluge of thoughts assaulting my un-mind, his are the only I can clearly pick out. I read the rest of them through that peculiar sense of feel; rage, paranoia, disbelief, and above all, fear. I tune them out as best I can and try to wrap my mind around what happened to us.

Inside job? Not like I’d been with this crew for long, not long enough to establish any relationship of substance with anyone. I’m just hired muscle, after all, though I wish I’d paid more attention to the social aspect of it all. Laura had some unrequited thing for Rupert, but I swear if I’m dead because of some bitch’s schoolgirl fit, I’m going to…Well, float around. Shit. Juliana had thought Donovan and Hyriel had been acting strangely, but I’d hardly considered it a security concern. Quite honestly I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was Adam, finally snapped after all of Rupert’s constant questioning of his skills. At least, that was the assessment I’d made as security.

No, I don’t think any of that’s accurate; makes for a good story, though.
Far more likely, those Blyesian bastards found me. I’d been their best agent, after all. Must be hard to run a less-than-legal business without the person ensuring they’d been getting contracts. It was a dirty little secret they’d made of me, hitting their competitions employers to prove those protected by the Blyesian security service were the ones who survived. I still taste acrid metal, feel it coating my throat; even in death, fighting the Blyesian brainwashing takes its toll. The security service is a hulking, defunct beast built with the blood of those I’d helped destroy; a desperately hungry animal clawing at scraps. Just because they turned me into a killing machine they expected me to follow them around blindly for the rest of my life? Did that, died in their service, no thanks. As cold as I am, though, I never wanted people to get caught in the crossfire like this. Who blows up a whole ship for one woman? Well, one woman and the money they’d stand to gain, so fuck a body count; it’s always about the money with them.

I’d just like to take a moment to say, for some goon merc, I’m handling this dying thing pretty damn well. Maybe because I’ve gotten a chance to do it before, though, only in half measure; this time we’re going all the way. Speaking of which, definitely should have gotten laid before…You know, dying again. I’m still sort of wishing this is all like last time, and any minute I’m going to wake up. I said I was handling it pretty well, not perfectly. Nebulas and space anomalies and questionable crew members – this shit only happens to me, I swear.

Until I hear the metallic staccato klunking that’s become familiar over the last few days. I turn my attention towards the Void, and I feel the creature; malicious intent, an unrelenting desire to feed. Space seems to be torn asunder around it; maybe that’s what’s actually going on here. Not death, but some stepping stone to something else. Unintended, obviously; this thing wants me dead even though I am dead, and I can feel it’s hatred with every fiber of my un-being.

Marry...

Yeah, that’s me.

Not so lucky this time.

It doesn’t have a voice, just thoughts that seem to invade my very soul; thoughts slicker than midnight and darker than the devil himself. It strips my defenses bare; gone is the woman who defected from an organization after losing her life, who survived a civil war. I’m all of five years old again, staring terrified into a shadow I can’t escape, the darkness closing in around me so thick I can’t think to breathe. I feel coils of some sick, pulsating energy caging me in, stifling the little life I have left. It’s the pull of the thing that gets me, fueled by a hunger I can’t begin to understand. It unleashes its energy, tossing me like a ragdoll into the dark rift that swallows me whole with fear; I died twice, do I really have to suffer through this a third time?

…Not this shit again.

Oatsmaster the Lost Spirit has been sucked into the void.
It is now Night 4. It ends in
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 30 2015 23:01 GMT
#3124
...
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 30 2015 23:01 GMT
#3125
are you fucking kidding me?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 30 2015 23:02 GMT
#3126
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 30 2015 23:03 GMT
#3127
Sign. It didnt matter bats it was a 4-2 vote no one was here so I focused on the other game
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3128
On January 31 2015 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
Sign. It didnt matter bats it was a 4-2 vote no one was here so I focused on the other game


Yeah I knew your plan didn't matter. That's why I voted Wile.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 30 2015 23:05 GMT
#3129
I'm voting vivax again tomorrow so... see everyone then.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 30 2015 23:11 GMT
#3130
I just did it incase it did matter. Partly for information. But unfortunately no one gives two shits about this game and no one was here. Its new years ever again and im gonna throw it for town
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 30 2015 23:15 GMT
#3131
On January 31 2015 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
I just did it incase it did matter. Partly for information. But unfortunately no one gives two shits about this game and no one was here. Its new years ever again and im gonna throw it for town


What info did you gain?

Your plan worked exactly as planned. I voted Wile. What info do you have now that you didn't have before I voted Wile?
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 30 2015 23:17 GMT
#3132
On January 31 2015 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
I just did it incase it did matter. Partly for information. But unfortunately no one gives two shits about this game and no one was here. Its new years ever again and im gonna throw it for town

There is no world in which it ever would have mattered...
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 30 2015 23:24 GMT
#3133
SL maybe you shouldn't play in multiple games if you're frequently finding yourself in a place where you're "gonna throw it for town."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2015 00:07 GMT
#3134
Oats play or better: Didn't play towards his wincon. I couldn't believe he was town any more throwing the game like that for no reason.

So it's back to Wile and snacks for me.

On January 31 2015 08:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.


Indeed.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 31 2015 00:19 GMT
#3135
On January 31 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Oats play or better: Didn't play towards his wincon. I couldn't believe he was town any more throwing the game like that for no reason.

So it's back to Wile and snacks for me.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 08:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.


Indeed.

I agree with you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 01:34 GMT
#3136
I think its deserving of a ban because hes done it a few games inarow
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2015 07:03 GMT
#3137
Reread Kels cause that solo vote looks rly bad
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2015 07:17 GMT
#3138
In case I die that is. Else I'll stick to Wile and bats. But Kels afk voting and not even trying to do some conversation looks rly bad.

Might swap him one of bats or Wyle. Ugh. Idk
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 31 2015 13:00 GMT
#3139
On January 31 2015 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Oats play or better: Didn't play towards his wincon. I couldn't believe he was town any more throwing the game like that for no reason.

So it's back to Wile and snacks for me.

On January 31 2015 08:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.


Indeed.

I agree with you.

Explain.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 31 2015 14:37 GMT
#3140
On January 31 2015 22:00 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 31 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Oats play or better: Didn't play towards his wincon. I couldn't believe he was town any more throwing the game like that for no reason.

So it's back to Wile and snacks for me.

On January 31 2015 08:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A performance like this should be banworthy 100 %.


Indeed.

I agree with you.

Explain.

It was either oats and Vivax or you and Bats; bats goes next I say. He is universally considered scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Zeus 198
Stork 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Bale 24
Sharp 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
PianO 14
Free 14
Yoon 12
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi756
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes654
Other Games
gofns38264
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Stellar Fest
1h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.